BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Jams M.
Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Raquel g.
Denny's es un lugar muy confortable y el precio es accesible.Los pancakes son deliciosos y de buena calidad.Lo único es que hay que esperar mucho por la demanda que hay.
Jaimee B.
One of my favorite places to eat. The service is always good along with the food!! Denny's is very affordable. You get a good amount of food for such a good price.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
When I was younger out night always ended at Denny's at two in the morning when the bar closed now a days I go early for the specials still love their French slam
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
The last time I ate at Denny's, both me and my SO ended up having awful stomachaches. I am not sure what could have caused this, but I have not wanted to go back since!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Cinnamon Pancakes is the best pancakes you can possibly taste. They served warm and delicious. It's affordable for anyone and I would totally recommend this to my sweet tooths
Tina B.
Alto
My husband and I love the skillets at Denny's. The bourbin sauce is fabulous on the grilled vegetables. Meals are very affordable. We are never disappointed with the quality of our food. We usually eat there at least twice monthly.
Grissel N.
Chester, MA
I love it. It is delicious. And their 2 to 8 dollars menus are absolubtely recommend. They have those little red velvet balls which are totally delicious they are my favorite when I go there. Everytime I go I always order it.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
Breakfast for dinner? I'm there. I love that it's open 24 hours where I am and you have a variety of awesome foods. Super affordable. And awesome to eat when you're drunk
Melissa G.
Butler, PA
my husband and I go there on a date! the service is awesome! my favorite item is nachos with cheese beef sourcream. we dine there once a week just to spend time together. food quality isn't too bad but its not perfect either
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.