Add a Photo

Photos (8)
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX

Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
ASHLEY H.
ASHLEY H.

Denny's has good food for decent prices. They have a wide variety and offer breakfast all day, which I love.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

I love Denny's it's a great place to take the family for dinner if your in a budget. I have always had great service and there prices are very reasonable. The food is good quality and we will defiantly do back
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood, CA

Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
Tina M.
Tina M.

Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
El Centro, CA

Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake

Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now