Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Indianapolis, IN

Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ

So affordable and so tasty! My favorite are the sizzling dishes, they are all so good!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX

I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
Heather b.
Heather b.

Omg i have nothing bad to say about this restuarant yes some of them are better than others but they have such great breakfast food which i am not a huge fan of
Corey S.
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ

breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Maria S.
Maria S.
San Bernardino, CA

I often went to Dennys while I was pregnant with my daughter and there were a few occasions where they either got my order wrong or it wasn't cooked right other than that the thing that kept pulling me back was the friendly service that they keep up with in their restaurant! Perfect for a family dinner
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL

Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Food isn't the greatest just hear and serve crap I could nuke in the microwave myself
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY

I honestly love going to Denny's at any time in the day I love their $2 $4 $6 $8 meal definitely one of my go to's I love their chicken strips and they're loaded fries everything is just so delicious at Denny's.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot