BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Denny's is the epitome of greasy American food. I used to eat there all of the time in high school. I still do on occasion for breakfast. I love that they have breakfast combos with a bit of everything for people like me who cannot decide on what they want. I also like that you can go there for breakfast any time of the day or night.
Desirey G.
Desirey G.
Pasadena , TX
I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
blade 8080 G.
blade 8080 G.
horizon city TX
The pancakes are really good the service and the waiter are good I think this is a good place to eat
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Es el lugar favorito de mis hijos, les encanta y a mi me encanta su t-bone y su servicio es muy bueno
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Rose P.
Rose P.
I love their pancakes over IHOP! Only place I'll go to eat breakfast. Also best place to eat after partying lol.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
One thing to praise Denny's about is their customer service. I've never ever had a problem with the staff and have always been well taken care of. They have a great selection of food and it's always tasty. Great prices and great food, you can't ask for much better!
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.