Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Makeba W.
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hit or miss. Last one was not very clean. There prices have climbed while servings and quality didn't
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot