Add a Photo

#41 in Dining
Photos (9)
Autamn N.
Autamn N.
We can do breakfast or lunch or dinner at any time if the day and i love that! Great food and service
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Love Denny's for their inexpensive late night meals when I don't want to cook anything.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hit or miss. Last one was not very clean. There prices have climbed while servings and quality didn't
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Makeba W.
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot