BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Amber B.
I love when they have jalapeno bacon on the menu! The service we receive is always great and the food delicious. If there is a mistake they will fix it without a fuss.
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
My boyfriend really loves this place especially breakfast at night. We usually go at night and we eat breakfast. I love this place cause it's open 24/7 which is really good when you want to eat at 3 or 4 in the morning.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
i love their it buttermilk pancakes its yummy and good for breakfast.I go there sometimes a several weeks ago.It was nice dining dish we had it.Ilove all foods from dennys.Cleanliness and good quality.i go back there sometimes.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
JadeLynn F.
My fiance and I's favorite place to go out to eat! It is very kid-friendly and very homey-feeling. You can never go wrong with any of the food there and the service is great. Love!
Felicia F.
Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
When I want a hearty and filling breakfast I go to Denny's and order their Grand Slam. The Denny's near me has a diner theme and it is as authentic as can be. The wait staff is efficient and the menu is solid.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The ones here take a while to take you're food out I like the food I'd say that the pancakes in some Denys aren't so good and a bit in cooked it depends where you go.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.