BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Tina B.
Alto
My husband and I love the skillets at Denny's. The bourbin sauce is fabulous on the grilled vegetables. Meals are very affordable. We are never disappointed with the quality of our food. We usually eat there at least twice monthly.
Grissel N.
Chester, MA
I love it. It is delicious. And their 2 to 8 dollars menus are absolubtely recommend. They have those little red velvet balls which are totally delicious they are my favorite when I go there. Everytime I go I always order it.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
Breakfast for dinner? I'm there. I love that it's open 24 hours where I am and you have a variety of awesome foods. Super affordable. And awesome to eat when you're drunk
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Melissa G.
Butler, PA
my husband and I go there on a date! the service is awesome! my favorite item is nachos with cheese beef sourcream. we dine there once a week just to spend time together. food quality isn't too bad but its not perfect either
Amber B.
I love when they have jalapeno bacon on the menu! The service we receive is always great and the food delicious. If there is a mistake they will fix it without a fuss.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
Kaitlyn S.
Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeño bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚