BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
I went to Denny's a lot of times as a child and I remember loving everything on the menu.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Tristian M.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Dennys might not be the gourmet restaurant but their prices are cheap and you get a lot of food for your money. Open 24 hours so a late night pancake run isn't out of the question.
Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot