BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Sydney B.
Favorite place too go any time of the day. You can order the whole menu all day so your never confined to certain things, and since it's a dinner it's more chill than a restaurant. The perfect place to go after a girls night or 2a.m.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
They have a good selection for the whole family. I have only been here for breakfast and that was a long time ago. I am not sure if these still exist, but if I saw one when on a road trip, I would stop.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
One word, gross. The last time I was there, my hamburger bun was soggy and sticky. I had to wash my hand after because the bun was literally stick to my fingers Never again.
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
It's an ok place I rather go to IHOP because the breakfast selection is better. They never tend to update their menus either which is not a bad thing but sometimes I'm craving things that are not in the menu
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. I know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but I'm a regular. They have good food for me my husband and our 7 year old. They are pretty reasonable on the prices too.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Every time I go to the dennys around Southern Illinois the service is awful but the food just is not worth it. The only thing that I good about Dennys is the cheap prices..
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My local Denny's has great food. However some of their staff seems to just stand around while the others pick up their work leaving all the work on one or two people.
Alicia J.
Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ
Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.