Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Rosenda M.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA
I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Albany, NY
Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
We loved their breakfast and its family oriented so grwat for the whole family and grwat prices
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Bri M.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Jemma B.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois
As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love the soft pancakes here, they are just so delicious, and I love their milk shakes too
Autamn N.
Autamn N.
We can do breakfast or lunch or dinner at any time if the day and i love that! Great food and service
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot