Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Makeba W.
Makeba W.

Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA

Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL

Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot