Add a Photo

Photos (7)
nely l.
nely l.
La Grange, NC

i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
kim a.
kim a.

Denny's is such a nice friendly environment! They have homey foods that everyone will love and they serve breakfast and lunch all day long so you can get anything your craving at any time of the day! They also have cute little cups for kids to make it more exciting for them!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD

Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL

I've only ever had Denny's for breakfast and it has never disappointed. It's affordable and has a large menu and caters to most all tastes and dietary needs. I don't go very often but it is good to go as a treat whenever i'm in the mood for pancakes or something.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX

always super nice servers and my favorite thing to have is the reeses peanut butter cup pancakes. their coffee is amazing and their food is always perfect and fresh
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

Great place to eat breakfast all day and night! On those party nights or late night drives. Great service most of the time. Prices are great food is GOOD not Great. depending on things that you get. But sometimes you just want a crappy cup of coffee to sober up!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Denny's has some fluffy pancakes and many options for breakfast. The eggs are made perfect with hashbrown.
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

Their pancakes caramel to be specific is so good! I love it with some strawberries and bananas of course you have to add that but it's so good!

Join Now