BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
When I was younger out night always ended at Denny's at two in the morning when the bar closed now a days I go early for the specials still love their French slam
Crystal C.
All though the last time I went, we had horrible service and had to deal with not only a rude staff,but a very nasty rude manager! I do love their food. But our experience was a nightmare! And I don't see any of us going back any time soon.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
We went here on vacation in Pigeon Forge. Our waitress was so kind. Our food was great. The restaurant was clean with a nice setup. Great Location. Good prices. Would recommend.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
One of the best places if you're looking for a cheap midnight or even 3am snack. They have a menu with lower prices like a $4 quesadilla. They even have Philly cheesesteaks. So good here.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Katie V.
Denver, CO
The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Lisa S.
Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
The last time I ate at Denny's, both me and my SO ended up having awful stomachaches. I am not sure what could have caused this, but I have not wanted to go back since!
Roselyn W.
Culver, OR
I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is a great place for a late night meal or if you need a good hot soul food experience. I have had some locations not be as good as others that is why one less star. I usually pick somewhere else to go because it seems ordinary to me.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚