Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jemma B.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois

As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Yummy! love this place. great food and great prices. clean restaruant and friendly staff! Will eat here again. great pancakes
Bri M.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY

Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

We can do breakfast or lunch or dinner at any time if the day and i love that! Great food and service
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Maral S.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA

The best for when you want breakfast at two in the morning. Otherwise I don't come here, but when I do it's for a late night meal. The food is always affordable and it fill you up, id definitely recommend because of their large menu and good prices
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake

Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now