Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO

I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Jane Q.
Jane Q.

I love breakfast food. Denny's is the place to go when I'm craving over easy eggs any time of the day. It's a life saver when I get cravings at 2 in the morning. Although I love the convenience of Denny's, its food is greasy and does lack some flavouring. The prices make up for it though
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA

Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

I am a breakfast fanatic! Dennys is the perfect place to go for crazy large amounts of food for hardly anything at all! I love bringing my family here and be able to let them order whatever they want, and not be crying inside at the bill after. I gotta say, the Grand Slam has my heart!
Donna P.
Donna P.

Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
JENNIFER G.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY

I love to eat at Dennys Restaurant the food is always hot and it doesn't cost very much to eat there. And you can always get breakfast anytime you want they have good quality foods and the people that work there is very friendly I would definitely will be going back as often as I can
florencia g.
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY

I love denny's. Anytime I want to go out for breakfast I come here. the food is great. My fav are the skillets, I love that they have healthy options. I like to stay on track and eat healthy. I go here about maybe once a month. I usually eat at home. I recommend you try this place!!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love going here for breakfast. They have the best coffee. Love to go a few times a month when out on the weekends. Getting more affordable with their 2-4-6-8 menu. Service is usually very good, and not too crowded. They have been around a long time, and have recently gotten better.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger 🍔 that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink 🍹 it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR

Denny's has delicious food. You will like it if you like breakfast foods. My dad used to order a chocolate soda, which isn't even a menu item, but they made it and he ordered it repeated times. Dennis is very affordable. I will continue to come here for the rest of my life.

Join Now