Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
It's ok. I had a bad experience on my honeymoon with my husband, and our problem got fixed the next day and had our whole meal refunded. But it still stuck with me. We go still every other month or so but it's definitely not a favorite or a staple for us.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA
I love that it's open 24 hours a day. I've been there many times at 10pm for dinner or a late night desert. And the prices aren't that bad and are affordable compared to most places. We've never really had issues going there they're always accommodating.
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
My son loves breakfast food and is picky so we know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but we go regularly because he likes..what we do for our kids. :) Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. Reasonable prices, close, and convenient.
Magaly P.
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA
Dennys really is better than ihop. The burgers are big and are worth the price. All food is worth the price. It depends where you live and how the food would taste. I usually get good service. The food is always good and the food always comes on time.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Red white and Blue pancakes and add pecans, and bananas. There is no need to even use syrup. I like their breakfast specials and always end up taking the rest home. The sausage with red potatoes, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms with hash browns.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
El precio es un poco alto, pero el servicio y su comida es buena, es comodo y su personal es atento entendido y rapido, la comida la tienen lista en minutos y su calidad es excelente para todo siempre lo recomiendo volveria pero no con frecuencia.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Denny's has so many options! Very affordable when on a low budget. Their nachos are probably my favorite item on the menu along with their strawberry shake! You get a free breakfast slam on your birthday and all you gotta do is show your license
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
When you can enjoy a delicious breakfast during diner time is the best. Love going here always receive great customer service. The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality is great. All my meals have to have a cherry coke my favorite.
Cali O.
Cali O.
Roseburg, OR
This place is very convenient for me to go to because it's right next to my school. The menu is quite delicious and I love the idea of a 24/7 breakfast restaurant. The service hasn't always been good but I live how they have the claw machines.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
Any time I have gone to Denny's the food and service is amazing! I can only go every few months because the closest Dennys is hours away. Anytime I visit my family we make sure we go to Denny's! I can't live without a Grand Slam in my life
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot