BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Anna A.
Lindon, UT
I was literally there like 20 minutes ago and let me tell you, I was high as a kite. So I don't know if that's a bias but it was possibly the best meal of my whole life. I got Salted Caramel Banana Shortbread Pancakes and I basically went to heaven, we also got some blueberry pancake puppies that keep REALLY well in the fridge and taste AMAZING with syrup and heat up so nicely in the microwave. I will vouch for Dennys with my life.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
I LOVE DENNYS

Pros
I actually like their black coffee
Open forever
Generally no lines or wait to get in
Their social media accounts(follow their Twitter it's great)
The fight me in the DENNYS parking lot meme
Good pancakes
Nice waiters and service
Cute kids meals

Cons
The crane machine is too difficult
Full of old people/stoners
People actually fight in the parking lot

Overall go to Denny's it's a great experience and most of the time is pretty memorable(because of the fights in the parking lot)
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Sarah H.
I actually love Denny's. I prefer it over IHOP.
I like their omelettes and red potatoes. Pancakes aren't bad. Prices are decent. Service can be hit and miss depending on the location, but there is something comforting and familiar about Denny's. Maybe all those late nights after I used to to concerts and clubbing. Being open 24/7 makes Denny's a great after hours place to grub!
Molly C.
My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Ari C.
This restaurant has its own tumblr blog...which if you look at the blog it is just a sad joke..BUT LUCKILY FOR YOU, THE RESTAURANT IS NOT LIKE ITS BLOG. BECAUSE THIS RESTAURANT IS NOT A JOKE. THE RESTAURANT IS LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND. IT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. THE FOOD IS FRESH. THE PLACE WITHIN IS CLEAN SOMETIMES IT HAS STICKY FLOORS BUT HEY!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS. THE WAITERS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO THEY ARE USUALLY OLD..BUT THEY ARE LIKE YOUR GRANDMA SO TREAT THEM NICELY.
Yer V.
Denny's has always been my go to place to eat when I'm
craving a mid night snack or when i'm out partying and I get
hungry! They're pretty affordable for the amount of food you're getting
which is a lot to make you full! Although it's quite busy and the servers
customer service isn't as nice as I would want and expect it.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Dennys is one of those diners that varies drastically based on two things: how busy they are and who the cooks are that day. That being said I've never had an experience so bad I didn't want to go back and quite often the servers seem to work super hard to make sure everything is great. My favorite thing to get is the Prime Rib Cobb Salad with Italian dressing. <3 It's delicious and super unique compared to what else we have where I live.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dennys is what you make it. I'm a server and served under pressure but at Denny's it's a whole different ball game. Servers don't typically don't follow up how you would anticipate them too. Servers make my experience here, it's no longer the food because it doesn't taste the same anymore, as it did years ago. I used to go to Denny's all the time, sat with the same server and she gave a PHENOMENAL experience and always made my day. The food just isn't how it used to be however, Denny's always was and would be affordable for a quick go to breakfast.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.