Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Gina T.
Gina T.

The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS

Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Susy V.
Susy V.
Oakland, Ca

I give Denny's 3 stars since I go quite a bit but the service sometimes is not up to par and their pancakes are dry no matter how much butter and syrup I put.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Albany, NY

Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Rosenda M.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA

I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA

My Sunday ritual can't go wrong the price is great the food is great whether you're in the mood for breakfast lunch or dinner this is a must try especially for larger families I feel like it's definitely manageable price wise
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, Ca

Dennys is good depends on which one you go to. Its affordable, try their avocado chicken salad!! Their chocolate pb shake is also really good
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Jemma B.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois

As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now