Add a Photo

#41 in Dining
Photos (9)
Violea L.
Violea L.
This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Camille W.
Camille W.
Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH
Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Felecia T.
Felecia T.
I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
lizbeth r.
lizbeth r.
I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Winnetka, CA
Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Odessa T.
Odessa T.
Denny that great and affordable. It's definitely a place to go if you're taking a big group of people. The service is always fast and friendly. And they have many different food options including breakfast lunch and dinner items.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Gina T.
Gina T.
The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot