BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Sunshine R.
I've yet to have a bad Denny's experience. The prices aren't bad, food is always good. The one by me is part of a flying J truck stop and is always busy but the wait staff is great
Cynthia H.
I loveee dennys French fries with ranch !! I swear I always go for either the fries or the pancakes are pretty amazing also. Alswats great and fast service also . It's a big time favorite for me and my fam.
Paige H.
Again, another restaurant i wish wasn't a hour away from me! I've only ate there maybe 3 times and it's been great every time! Wasn't to expensive and the food was great! I would go again as soon as possible
Kayla B.
San Diego, CA
I have a friend who says "You don't go to Denny's. You end up there." For the most part, I think this is true. I rarely purposefully go to Denny's but when I do find myself there, I have an all around good time. I really like that they have a $4, $6, $8 menu, it keeps it affordable.
Hannah R.
Vista, CA
I've grown up loving Denny's, it's a classic diner. DEnny's never gets old, it is perfect for any occation. Whether it be a birthday, a bruinch with friends, or just a simple cup od coffee, it's always perfect.
Madison K.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Denny's. They have an awesome selection of food, and every time I have visited one of their restaurants, I have gotten great food and wonderful service. The tables are clean and well kept and the food is brought to you in a timely manner. I go here quite often and I love it.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I love Denny's and they are a restaurant you can always count on. I always get the breakfast and I love the build your own grand slam. Their whole wheat pancakes are so yummy and the egg whites are to die for.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Denny's is.... what can I even say about denny's their food is the bomb . Com like literally I eat everything on the menu and my most favorite drink from you guys is your strawberry banana bliss smoothie literally the best smoothie I have ever tasted and I eat a lot so you already know Denny's is my go-to
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
My husband me use to go to Denny's every time we would drive back to New York to see family. Food is good but service is alright. Almost every time we would visit a Denny's they would not get my husband's order right. Probably will not revisit .
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Love me some Denny's. Their breakfast choices or their burgers or theirs nachos . I just love being able to go there to get some food with my family and friends on a weekend .
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.