Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Love the breakfast here. The service is not so good but the food makes up for it.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH
Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Felecia T.
Felecia T.
I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
I used to love going to this place but lately I have not gone there in a very long time. The food is still OK matter of fact I really do enjoy the food but it's the customer service at the local one that I really dislike.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Yacky D.
Yacky D.
Denny's is Denny's 24 hour blessing. Mostly American food and all that stuff
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Gina T.
Gina T.
The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
THE BEST BREAKFAST PLACE IN THE WORLD. Every single option in their breakfast menu is to die for, wouldn't change a thing!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot