Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Davonda B.
Davonda B.

Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.

I almost feel bad about giving Denny's 3/5 stars because it's seen me through 3am drunk times, 2pm I-just-woke-up-and-need-pancakes times, and the most common: I need food at an affordable price right now times.
It's across the street from where I live, so how could I not go atleast once a week?
but honestly, I dont know if ive just gone too much or the menu is small but I'm starting to get bored of the food.
Plus sometimes I order a milkshake and even though I'm supposed to get extra in the tin, they never give it to me.
That being said, their burbon burger is amazing and the rest of the menu is pretty solid- I wouldn't exactly call this a great place to take a date though, you know?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV

Just love wake up on the weekends and spend a little date with my boys !!' We love it here only place I will eat eggs at !!'
Yoly L.
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY

First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR

Good food but could be greater. Have had long wait periods and not so good waiter services to often. The food is decent but could be hotter at times. We don't much anymore. But will one day. I know every location and experience is different the ones in my area need improvement
nely l.
nely l.
La Grange, NC

i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL

I've only ever had Denny's for breakfast and it has never disappointed. It's affordable and has a large menu and caters to most all tastes and dietary needs. I don't go very often but it is good to go as a treat whenever i'm in the mood for pancakes or something.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX

always super nice servers and my favorite thing to have is the reeses peanut butter cup pancakes. their coffee is amazing and their food is always perfect and fresh
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX

Love this place. The food is great and i go ther often too. I can't get enough of this place.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.

Join Now