BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Jams M.
Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
I love eating the food here everything is well-made and the prices are good. The customer service is great. You can always find one anywhere you travel to. I love the convenience of knowing that there will be one wherever we go.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ
Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
Chelsea B.
Chambersburg
Every time I've gone to Denny's it always has been great service and they're very nice there food is great they have a good quantity of food for the price good coffee great kids menus and kids get to eat free before 10
Jaimee B.
One of my favorite places to eat. The service is always good along with the food!! Denny's is very affordable. You get a good amount of food for such a good price.
Glam W.
SAN LEANDRO, CA
Denny's is a all time favorite breakfast spot when traveling.  They have good quality food and service.  My favorite are the new pancakes and the grand slam breakfast.  Denny's is very affordable
Shaunice L.
The service isn't very good during the day but we find some really great people in the middle of the night. I like their creative drinks but sometimes the quality of food isn't the best, it really depends on the cook.
Raquel g.
Denny's es un lugar muy confortable y el precio es accesible.Los pancakes son deliciosos y de buena calidad.Lo único es que hay que esperar mucho por la demanda que hay.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚