BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
Alicia J.
Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Jams M.
Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ
Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
Jaimee B.
One of my favorite places to eat. The service is always good along with the food!! Denny's is very affordable. You get a good amount of food for such a good price.
Raquel g.
Denny's es un lugar muy confortable y el precio es accesible.Los pancakes son deliciosos y de buena calidad.Lo único es que hay que esperar mucho por la demanda que hay.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
When I was younger out night always ended at Denny's at two in the morning when the bar closed now a days I go early for the specials still love their French slam
Crystal C.
All though the last time I went, we had horrible service and had to deal with not only a rude staff,but a very nasty rude manager! I do love their food. But our experience was a nightmare! And I don't see any of us going back any time soon.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
We went here on vacation in Pigeon Forge. Our waitress was so kind. Our food was great. The restaurant was clean with a nice setup. Great Location. Good prices. Would recommend.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.