Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA

Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Kara H.
Kara H.

I don't have a Denny's close to where I live so we often go when we are traveling. I love the variety of items on the menu and think the price is very reasonable.
Madysen K.
Madysen K.
Cranberry Twp, PA

Awesome for the late nights some cheap greasy food that won't always settle well later but does right now
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary

Love it. Breakfast food is amazing even for supper . Me & my boyfriend love it here.
Brooklynn T.
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I love the 2 4 6 8 menu because I'm poor but want to sit down and eat at 2 am. Love the quesadilla burger.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

The banana pancakes are the BOMB.COM they are HUGE I couldn't believe they made the pancakes so huge haha
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA

Love for breakfast. Very good food and great customer service. Eat there with family a lot.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids love Denny's! It is a great dine in restaurant, with great family orientated environment. They offer a variety of food for everyone in the family. I love the home style food they serve.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH

Denny's makes some good food. Staff can be skacky at times and it shows in the food. Need to add more gluten free options.

Join Now