BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. I know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but I'm a regular. They have good food for me my husband and our 7 year old. They are pretty reasonable on the prices too.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Every time I go to the dennys around Southern Illinois the service is awful but the food just is not worth it. The only thing that I good about Dennys is the cheap prices..
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
Alicia J.
Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My local Denny's has great food. However some of their staff seems to just stand around while the others pick up their work leaving all the work on one or two people.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dennys is my favorite dine in to go with my daughters and their dad it's a family place and the food is really good also can never go wrong with dennys we go at least 2 or 3 times a month!
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ
Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
Jams M.
Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚