Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Violea L.
Violea L.

This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Valencia, CA

denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I use to love eating at Denny's after a night out. Lately it's seems to be over priced and quality of food has declined a great deal. I use to go once or twice a month. With the price raising and food quality down, I have stopped going all together.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Denny's is known for their $2,$4,$6,$8 deals. They are too good and available all day everyday. So it's a great budget year around. Definitely recommend
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH

Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Winnetka, CA

Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Felecia T.
Felecia T.

I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake

Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS

Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now