BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Daesha W.
Daesha W.
Depends who the cook is, but the prime rib dip is really good. If u like that sort of thing then you should defs try it
Astrid N.
Astrid N.
Me gusta mucho ,tiene muchas opciones de comida , esta muy rica y el servicio es bueno
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Orange
I haven't eaten at Denny's in a while but the last time was not good, wasn't a big selection at all
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR
Denny's is good restaurant ūüćī to families.we going somewhere we like going between with my family
Angela T.
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Great breakfast. Fairly inexpensive. The last one we went to smelled a little funny but food and service were good.
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me gusta ir a cenar o desayunar tienen mucha variedad buen servicio excelente comida realmente me encanta
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I've only been there for breakfast but it was very delicious the pancakes are my favorite they're big and fluffy. Very filling.
alia c.
alia c.
I like there food.The meals are not huge but just enough for me and I like that they offer some healthier choices.
LieAnna P.
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR
The only reason I go to Denny's is to have a cookies and cream shake. Their shakes change lives.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :) Unhealthy, but super yummy
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot