Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.

I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS

Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Gina T.
Gina T.

The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Albany, NY

Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA

My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Rosenda M.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA

I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL

Food is always good and affordable, but more often than not, i've gone and dealt with rude servers, long wait times with hardly any customers in house, and very short staffing. The restaurants themselves seem to typically be a little dirty and under stocked.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot