BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Rashida K.
I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Cassie F.
Appleton
Breakfast for dinner? Yes please! And kids eat free every night? What other decision needs to be made? Their sausage and pancakes are hard to beat!
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
l love dennys most of the time. But the last few times l have been there it hasnt been that good. It has always been one of my favorites though.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio, TX
Personally, I love Denny's way more than its competitor IHOP. It's items are not as sweet and there's more of a homey feeling when you dine here.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
Cara P.
Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
As far as chain breakfast spots go I love dennys ! The food is great and you can't beat the cheap prices . I just wish I had one closer to me .
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.