Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (9)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I love there service. Everyone is always nice. Very caution with our needs. Awesome food & quickly made
tiare v.
tiare v.
Spaghetti is really good and their burgers too really nice service and nice that it's open 24 hours.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Seattle, WA
I mean it's Denny's. They've redone their menu though and it's actually surprisingly good.
Klarissa G.
Klarissa G.
Mission, Tx
The food is great!
It's perfect for any family group sizes!! I love going to Denny's
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Love the breakfast here. The service is not so good but the food makes up for it.
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
My husband & I eat here when we take road trips! They have good food and have a lot of them by the interstates!
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.
Love the "All you can eat Pancakes" for only $4 dollars. Warning if they catch you giving any to other family member or friend they charge you $4 extra so watch out lol. I would recommend the Spicy Sriracha burger its only $9.29 and its delicious!!
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot