BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Cindy M.
CORBIN, KY
We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Some of Penny's food is great...some is meh. It all depends on what you order. Although the loaded baked potato soup is my favorite soup in the world!
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me gusta bastante a la hora del desayuno para almorzar no encuentro variedad no me agrada tanto almorzar pero si me agrada disfrutar de sus desayunos
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Love their breakfast menu but not so much their lunch or dinner menu. Pancakes are delicious and the breakfast plate with the sausage with potatoes.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
Rashida K.
I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Cassie F.
Appleton
Breakfast for dinner? Yes please! And kids eat free every night? What other decision needs to be made? Their sausage and pancakes are hard to beat!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.