Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Mary F.
Mary F.
Valencia, PA

Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

Good family resturant it's a reliable place to go when you want a good meal with family.
antonia m.
antonia m.

love the food, amazing staff. hash browns are well done food is never over or under cooked and very good for the price.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA

Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Molly C.
Molly C.

My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Tristian M.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN

Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL

Everyone should try their moons over my hammy. Eggs ham and cheese in a sandwich. They always have new milk shake to taste
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA

Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Rose P.
Rose P.

I love their pancakes over IHOP! Only place I'll go to eat breakfast. Also best place to eat after partying lol.

Join Now