BY DENNY'S

• Your favorite dish here?4 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot4 Answers
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
I love Denny's on Sunday mornings with the whole family . We go every Sunday if not we'll go on Saturday. The kids will order the pancakes or the biscuit and gravy while I and wifey order lumber jack orders
Jessica Q.
Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
Sunshine R.
I've yet to have a bad Denny's experience. The prices aren't bad, food is always good. The one by me is part of a flying J truck stop and is always busy but the wait staff is great
Hannah R.
Vista, CA
I've grown up loving Denny's, it's a classic diner. DEnny's never gets old, it is perfect for any occation. Whether it be a birthday, a bruinch with friends, or just a simple cup od coffee, it's always perfect.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Denny's is.... what can I even say about denny's their food is the bomb . Com like literally I eat everything on the menu and my most favorite drink from you guys is your strawberry banana bliss smoothie literally the best smoothie I have ever tasted and I eat a lot so you already know Denny's is my go-to
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
I love Denny's and they are a restaurant you can always count on. I always get the breakfast and I love the build your own grand slam. Their whole wheat pancakes are so yummy and the egg whites are to die for.
Madison K.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Denny's. They have an awesome selection of food, and every time I have visited one of their restaurants, I have gotten great food and wonderful service. The tables are clean and well kept and the food is brought to you in a timely manner. I go here quite often and I love it.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Any breakfast place I’ll pick to go to would be ihop. Denny’s I feel like it’s just a dirty place to eat. They gave me my food cold once and it didn’t even take long to come out. The customer service is good though. I just wouldn’t recommend.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
My husband me use to go to Denny's every time we would drive back to New York to see family. Food is good but service is alright. Almost every time we would visit a Denny's they would not get my husband's order right. Probably will not revisit .
Sydney B.
Favorite place too go any time of the day. You can order the whole menu all day so your never confined to certain things, and since it's a dinner it's more chill than a restaurant. The perfect place to go after a girls night or 2a.m.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚