Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
alia c.
alia c.
I like there food.The meals are not huge but just enough for me and I like that they offer some healthier choices.
LieAnna P.
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR
The only reason I go to Denny's is to have a cookies and cream shake. Their shakes change lives.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :) Unhealthy, but super yummy
Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
It's good to go out at night after a night of drinking. Or just to hang out with friends
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Always good especially late at night. It's cheap and you usually get your money's worth.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Fenton, MI
This is an okay place the food isn't the greatest and neither is the coffee but good prices
Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.
I love dennys Grand Slam sandwich its awesome thats my favorite breakfast plate.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Gary, TX
Food is very good! Prices are very good! You have a choice between breakfast foods or other foods at any time.
Kacey P.
Kacey P.
New Philadelphia, OH
Good luck lol it's your email find all the other one for your email to let us on our own place and a
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Yummy place to eat they have plenty of options from dinner to breakfast is great
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot