BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Denny's is.... what can I even say about denny's their food is the bomb . Com like literally I eat everything on the menu and my most favorite drink from you guys is your strawberry banana bliss smoothie literally the best smoothie I have ever tasted and I eat a lot so you already know Denny's is my go-to
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I love Denny's and they are a restaurant you can always count on. I always get the breakfast and I love the build your own grand slam. Their whole wheat pancakes are so yummy and the egg whites are to die for.
Madison K.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Denny's. They have an awesome selection of food, and every time I have visited one of their restaurants, I have gotten great food and wonderful service. The tables are clean and well kept and the food is brought to you in a timely manner. I go here quite often and I love it.
Hannah R.
Vista, CA
I've grown up loving Denny's, it's a classic diner. DEnny's never gets old, it is perfect for any occation. Whether it be a birthday, a bruinch with friends, or just a simple cup od coffee, it's always perfect.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
They have a good selection for the whole family. I have only been here for breakfast and that was a long time ago. I am not sure if these still exist, but if I saw one when on a road trip, I would stop.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
My husband me use to go to Denny's every time we would drive back to New York to see family. Food is good but service is alright. Almost every time we would visit a Denny's they would not get my husband's order right. Probably will not revisit .
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Love me some Denny's. Their breakfast choices or their burgers or theirs nachos . I just love being able to go there to get some food with my family and friends on a weekend .
Sydney B.
Favorite place too go any time of the day. You can order the whole menu all day so your never confined to certain things, and since it's a dinner it's more chill than a restaurant. The perfect place to go after a girls night or 2a.m.
Mirian F.
Fullerton , CA
It's an ok place I rather go to IHOP because the breakfast selection is better. They never tend to update their menus either which is not a bad thing but sometimes I'm craving things that are not in the menu
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚