BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Big Clifty, KY
Dennys nachos are amazing! You should try it!! I go atleast once a month to dennys and i always get the nachos!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Yummy!! Denny's has great breakfast! Denny's and I hop is the perfect place to go and eat breakfast!
Daesha W.
Daesha W.
Depends who the cook is, but the prime rib dip is really good. If u like that sort of thing then you should defs try it
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Orange
I haven't eaten at Denny's in a while but the last time was not good, wasn't a big selection at all
Astrid N.
Astrid N.
Me gusta mucho ,tiene muchas opciones de comida , esta muy rica y el servicio es bueno
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR
Denny's is good restaurant 🍴 to families.we going somewhere we like going between with my family
Angela T.
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Great breakfast. Fairly inexpensive. The last one we went to smelled a little funny but food and service were good.
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me gusta ir a cenar o desayunar tienen mucha variedad buen servicio excelente comida realmente me encanta
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I've only been there for breakfast but it was very delicious the pancakes are my favorite they're big and fluffy. Very filling.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot