Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake

Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO

Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Roxann R.
Roxann R.

club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Camille W.
Camille W.

Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Mcallen, Tx

The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Violea L.
Violea L.

This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH

Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now