BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Great place to go when you want breakfast for dinner. I love Denneys and there's no replacing it. It's one of those places that you can always depend on being open. I love to go there for breakfast of for milk shakes or sundaes.
Rebecca F.
The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I have the restaurant on campus at me school. And you could find me and my friends here every night at 12am eating. The food isn't the best but it's the only thing that's only open late enough.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Dennys has been a family breakfast fav so as long as I can remember. Their prices have raised a lil but they are still so good. I love their hot cocoa as well! Such a nice lil sit down restaurant.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Denny's is good for breakfast ! They serve it all day and it's okay !! I wouldn't say there's anything to special about it as it is a mass chain place . But it's really affordable ! The down side is they aren't open 24 hours
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Breakfast is great here! Affordable and fast. Food is good quality,always fresh. I visit about 1-2 a month for breakfast or dinner. My favorite item is the French toast! Mmmm always satisfies my hunger ;) worth the visit!
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
Dennys is an all time American favorite! Who doesn't love breakfast any time of the day!? They also have really great burgers. I used to work late nights and always stopped at Denny's on the way home, the late night staff was amazing, fun and always strived to make us happy
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Stacey L.
Their pumpkin pancakes are the best I've ever had. So fluffy and delicious. You fill up with just 1. I would most definitely recommend their pancake platters. You get a lot for your buck.
Ashley Y.
I love that this restaurant is 24 hours. It is great when I work late and want to eat out, or if my college schedule goes late through the day. The service is always amazing, and I love the variety of food!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.