Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Orange

I haven't eaten at Denny's in a while but the last time was not good, wasn't a big selection at all
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Violea L.
Violea L.

This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Camille W.
Camille W.

Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH

Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Winnetka, CA

Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Felecia T.
Felecia T.

I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

THE BEST BREAKFAST PLACE IN THE WORLD. Every single option in their breakfast menu is to die for, wouldn't change a thing!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA

My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot