BY DENNY'S

• Your favorite dish here?4 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot4 Answers
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
Denny's is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Service is quick and the food is good. You get great serving sizes. The price is very reasonable. I haven't eaten any other meals there for quite some time, so I can't comment on them but if you're looking for someplace to go for breakfast I'd recommend them.
mandi b.
Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Kat A.
I love Dennys! Especially breakfast food. My local dennys is great! Fast and helpful service. The food is always good. I love that the value menu had many options. My favorite place to eat breakfast
Briana J.
I love going to Denny's for breakfast. It's not the best food or service ever, but their grand slams are always good and you get a free one on your birthday!! I think that's awesome.
Kayla B.
San Diego, CA
I have a friend who says "You don't go to Denny's. You end up there." For the most part, I think this is true. I rarely purposefully go to Denny's but when I do find myself there, I have an all around good time. I really like that they have a $4, $6, $8 menu, it keeps it affordable.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
I love Denny's on Sunday mornings with the whole family . We go every Sunday if not we'll go on Saturday. The kids will order the pancakes or the biscuit and gravy while I and wifey order lumber jack orders
Paige H.
Again, another restaurant i wish wasn't a hour away from me! I've only ate there maybe 3 times and it's been great every time! Wasn't to expensive and the food was great! I would go again as soon as possible
Cynthia H.
I loveee dennys French fries with ranch !! I swear I always go for either the fries or the pancakes are pretty amazing also. Alswats great and fast service also . It's a big time favorite for me and my fam.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚