Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC

we always go here on vacation . Kids eat free on some nights and we have 3 so its never that expensive. plus everything else on the menu is fairly cheap anyways. There food is delcious.
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam , NY

People love to hate on Denny's but to me it is the one reliable restaurant! It is fairly cheap and I know exactly what to expect! I love that most are open 24 hours and I can go whenever I have a hankering for eggs! I also love they give you a free grandslam on your birthday!!
CJ L.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR

Absolutely love this place. They are very nice and always the best. They really know how to make a good breakfast!!
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL

We love dennys breakfast. 24 hour breakfast places are the best to be. I generally opt for the Grand Slamwhich or Moons over my hammy. Very affordable and I've only had bad service a couple of times.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bell, CA

I'm not a big fan of Denny's. The food isn't great and customer service is bad. It's not worth it here.
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA

The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY

Dennys is always a go to! They serve all kinds of food all day! Plus a good kids meal menue
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the new buttermilk pancakes. They taste absolutely amazing. I always order them when I go to Denny's. On top of that Denny's has a really affordable menu compared to other restaurants and the staff are always friendly, I've never had a bad experience.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH

Affordable, fast and delicious. This is our go to place for breakfast food. Love that it's open 24 hours too.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now