BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love Denny's for breakfast lunch dinner at any time of the day!! They have cheap breakfast,and yummy appetizers!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
The best thing about Denny's is that you can get an awesome breakfast at under $10 any time of the day. Love it.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Rock Point, AZ
The American Classic restaurant is one of my favorite to go to. I go with friends or family, and everyone has a good time.
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
A relly nice place to have breakfast. Great prices and the food quality is awesome. Try it
Emily V.
Emily V.
Food usually comes out fast and warm! The prices are decent for all that comes with a meal! I love going here for breakfast
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.
Its a nice family friendly place, with great affordeble food. Love there double cheese burger i highly recommend it
chiara V.
chiara V.
Tampa, FL
Love the breakfast here. Cheap and worth every penny. It does get crowded at times but worth the wait. Must go place
Mary H.
Mary H.
Always have good food & great service. When something goes bad in are food they make sure we get what we want.
Angie I.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.