Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI

Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Julissa J.
Julissa J.

Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA

Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA

Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX

Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL

Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Desirey G.
Desirey G.
Pasadena , Tx

I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA

Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
El Centro, CA

Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Chennette B.
Chennette B.

The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now