Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Jenknee C.
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Love dennys. Good selection, breakfast,lunch or dinner at all times and definitely affordable. Fast service
maria r.
maria r.
kentucky
for breakfast is very good have a good food and good coffee .. the most I visit dfor breakfast ... oh and is 24 hour
Fawn A.
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ
Good for breakfast if you are easy. Value and dollar is king here. Go alone if you can help it.
Grace Marie F.
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
all are delicious foods and coffee is unlimited i like it . it just you need to wait 20 minutes to serve the food
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
They have great food! My favorite is their breakfast, and the workers are very friendly. 😊
Great food service. 😊
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Excelente lugar para ir con la familia.
Buena variedad de platillos deliciosos y a excelentes precios.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Cypress, CA
I go to Dennys literally all the time, I LOVE it. I went this morning. Many Denny's also offer student discounts, so be sure to ask!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Dennys has great quality food for a low price. I love coming here when I want a quick cheap but satisfying meal.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Big Clifty, KY
Dennys nachos are amazing! You should try it!! I go atleast once a month to dennys and i always get the nachos!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot