BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Breakfast is great here! Affordable and fast. Food is good quality,always fresh. I visit about 1-2 a month for breakfast or dinner. My favorite item is the French toast! Mmmm always satisfies my hunger ;) worth the visit!
Maria S.
San Bernardino, CA
I often went to Dennys while I was pregnant with my daughter and there were a few occasions where they either got my order wrong or it wasn't cooked right other than that the thing that kept pulling me back was the friendly service that they keep up with in their restaurant! Perfect for a family dinner
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
I never ate Dennys until I moved to a larger area. Now I live right in the middle of a Denny's and a Waffle House. I don't go often but I like it much better than my alternative choice.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Stacey L.
Their pumpkin pancakes are the best I've ever had. So fluffy and delicious. You fill up with just 1. I would most definitely recommend their pancake platters. You get a lot for your buck.
Ashley Y.
I love that this restaurant is 24 hours. It is great when I work late and want to eat out, or if my college schedule goes late through the day. The service is always amazing, and I love the variety of food!
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
Dennys is an all time American favorite! Who doesn't love breakfast any time of the day!? They also have really great burgers. I used to work late nights and always stopped at Denny's on the way home, the late night staff was amazing, fun and always strived to make us happy
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA
Everything I have ever eaten at Denny's is amazing! There is just something about the smell of Dennys French toast. It's always so fluffy and tasty and the price is always right. The grand slam is always a go to.
Nancy G.
Madera, CA
Denny's is sure a family restaurant. Visited this week with my Grandkids, they were great to bring they're meal first so we could sit and visit. I love food that comes quick and hot. #Nomessingaround, #greatservice
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚