BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
One thing to praise Denny's about is their customer service. I've never ever had a problem with the staff and have always been well taken care of. They have a great selection of food and it's always tasty. Great prices and great food, you can't ask for much better!
Amber W.
Everytime i go there with my son and they have a new cup we end up getting it. Recently we went and they had Rudolph the red nose reindeer cups we walked out of there buying 3 of them. One is just for display because my husband loves Rudolph.
Destiny M.
This is one of those restaurants famously known for there breakfast options but I believe if I'm not wrong they also serve some lunch options as well. Definitely a family and friends place. It is sorta like a crossbreed of IHOP and Friendlys
Liora N.
San Diego, CA
I recently had "sticky bun" pancakes and they were delicious, but Dennys keeps going up in price. I'm used to going there for discounted diner food. They've upped the quality of food, I suppose, but they are no longer cheap. Unless you get something off the value menu, which is nice
Amy C.
We love to go to Denny's. My favorite is the Philly cheese steak omelette 😉. I always order this. My kids like the chicken strips they're awesome. We are a family of 4 and usually spend 35 dlls when we go. So i would say it's a great deal.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I've had a lot of mixed experiences at Denny's and I've came to the conclusion that it is really just a hit or miss thing. I did have the egg in a basket last time and it was very good. I would definitely recommend it to others! But I haven't had lunch there in a while.
Jessica T.
Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Alexis A.
Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
If you're on a budget in Vegas. Go here for breakfast and don't you dare go anywhere else. Fantastic service and the food is always great after a night of drinking. It also just satisfied our hunger and did not break our bank!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.