BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Woul...1 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Ashley Y.
I love that this restaurant is 24 hours. It is great when I work late and want to eat out, or if my college schedule goes late through the day. The service is always amazing, and I love the variety of food!
Stacey L.
Their pumpkin pancakes are the best I've ever had. So fluffy and delicious. You fill up with just 1. I would most definitely recommend their pancake platters. You get a lot for your buck.
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
Dennys is an all time American favorite! Who doesn't love breakfast any time of the day!? They also have really great burgers. I used to work late nights and always stopped at Denny's on the way home, the late night staff was amazing, fun and always strived to make us happy
Nancy G.
Madera, CA
Denny's is sure a family restaurant. Visited this week with my Grandkids, they were great to bring they're meal first so we could sit and visit. I love food that comes quick and hot. #Nomessingaround, #greatservice
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA
Everything I have ever eaten at Denny's is amazing! There is just something about the smell of Dennys French toast. It's always so fluffy and tasty and the price is always right. The grand slam is always a go to.
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA
Dennys really is better than ihop. The burgers are big and are worth the price. All food is worth the price. It depends where you live and how the food would taste. I usually get good service. The food is always good and the food always comes on time.
mandi b.
Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Kat A.
I love Dennys! Especially breakfast food. My local dennys is great! Fast and helpful service. The food is always good. I love that the value menu had many options. My favorite place to eat breakfast
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
Denny's is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Service is quick and the food is good. You get great serving sizes. The price is very reasonable. I haven't eaten any other meals there for quite some time, so I can't comment on them but if you're looking for someplace to go for breakfast I'd recommend them.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚