BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Maddie G.
I go to Denny's once a week for breakfast and I LOVE their breakfast dishes. You get a lot of food for a great price. I wish I could write a separate review on just their buttermilk pancakes, because they're amazing.
Lismarie A.
Denny's is my number one breakfast place. I love their hash browns and the gravy they use. I sometimes go just to eat the hash browns but the environment is so family friendly and the staff is so sweet.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
Jori H.
Denny's is kind of a religious thing for my family now. Always for special occasions! And here and there for a good filling meal. Portions are always generous for the price and the Slamburger is to die for!
Lu N.
We love Denny's, we always go in long trips and we always are looking for a Denny's on the way, the food is awesome, the waitress is always nice and friendly, it is one of our favorite restaurant, 100% affordable, I recommend it!
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
REAAAALLY GOOOD! The food is delicious but service is not that good. If you have a chance to go please go and order some banana pancakes with caramel, best dish ever. It is not expensive and there is the perfect American breakfast
Camille S.
Denny's is good for a quick and affordable meal. I've had some bad experiences with particular waitstaff, but I still enjoy eating here. The food's quality is okay, not the healthiest. I would recommend to friends for a quick meal.
Rebecca F.
The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
I love being able to get breakfast food all day long. Noting like a breakfast dinner. Food is great and good quality at a cheap price. The prices are always fair. I would say there is no cons for the classic Denny's restaurant. I even went to a Denny's in Las Vegas.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Great place to go when you want breakfast for dinner. I love Denneys and there's no replacing it. It's one of those places that you can always depend on being open. I love to go there for breakfast of for milk shakes or sundaes.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.