BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Baobai L.
The service is usually good, but lately the waitresses just seem to focus soley on their friends that come in. I had no water and was basically slurping on my melted ice and I waited for 10 minutes before ordering my food when there was only a party of 3 and I in Dennys. The waitress had her focus on the party of 3 which were her friends.
Rebecca F.
The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Great place to go when you want breakfast for dinner. I love Denneys and there's no replacing it. It's one of those places that you can always depend on being open. I love to go there for breakfast of for milk shakes or sundaes.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
I love being able to get breakfast food all day long. Noting like a breakfast dinner. Food is great and good quality at a cheap price. The prices are always fair. I would say there is no cons for the classic Denny's restaurant. I even went to a Denny's in Las Vegas.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I have the restaurant on campus at me school. And you could find me and my friends here every night at 12am eating. The food isn't the best but it's the only thing that's only open late enough.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Denny's is good for breakfast ! They serve it all day and it's okay !! I wouldn't say there's anything to special about it as it is a mass chain place . But it's really affordable ! The down side is they aren't open 24 hours
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Dennys has been a family breakfast fav so as long as I can remember. Their prices have raised a lil but they are still so good. I love their hot cocoa as well! Such a nice lil sit down restaurant.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Breakfast is great here! Affordable and fast. Food is good quality,always fresh. I visit about 1-2 a month for breakfast or dinner. My favorite item is the French toast! Mmmm always satisfies my hunger ;) worth the visit!
Maria S.
San Bernardino, CA
I often went to Dennys while I was pregnant with my daughter and there were a few occasions where they either got my order wrong or it wasn't cooked right other than that the thing that kept pulling me back was the friendly service that they keep up with in their restaurant! Perfect for a family dinner
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
I never ate Dennys until I moved to a larger area. Now I live right in the middle of a Denny's and a Waffle House. I don't go often but I like it much better than my alternative choice.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚