BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Kayla C.
One of our favorite places to go as a family. Great food and pretty good prices. There is something there for everyone and just about every diet. Ours near where we live have great service. We love going there!! Totally go give them a try if you haven't.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
The Grand Slam is a classic meal that I have gotten a time or two (or twenty some times but who's counting, really?) The pancakes, meat, and eggs are always perfect and a great price. I rarely get anything else but when I do it's always a dessert (which is always phenomenal!)
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Red white and Blue pancakes and add pecans, and bananas. There is no need to even use syrup. I like their breakfast specials and always end up taking the rest home. The sausage with red potatoes, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms with hash browns.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Denny's has so many options! Very affordable when on a low budget. Their nachos are probably my favorite item on the menu along with their strawberry shake! You get a free breakfast slam on your birthday and all you gotta do is show your license
Liora N.
San Diego, CA
I recently had "sticky bun" pancakes and they were delicious, but Dennys keeps going up in price. I'm used to going there for discounted diner food. They've upped the quality of food, I suppose, but they are no longer cheap. Unless you get something off the value menu, which is nice
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
One thing to praise Denny's about is their customer service. I've never ever had a problem with the staff and have always been well taken care of. They have a great selection of food and it's always tasty. Great prices and great food, you can't ask for much better!
Destiny M.
This is one of those restaurants famously known for there breakfast options but I believe if I'm not wrong they also serve some lunch options as well. Definitely a family and friends place. It is sorta like a crossbreed of IHOP and Friendlys
Amber W.
Everytime i go there with my son and they have a new cup we end up getting it. Recently we went and they had Rudolph the red nose reindeer cups we walked out of there buying 3 of them. One is just for display because my husband loves Rudolph.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.