BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Jessica D.
Denny's is a great place to dine. Great food, great service, always fresh! I appreciate that they serve breakfast around the clock and the prices are great! A great restaurant all around I definitely recommend, They also serve lunches and dinner platter although I am a breakfast lover.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Denny's is the epitome of greasy American food. I used to eat there all of the time in high school. I still do on occasion for breakfast. I love that they have breakfast combos with a bit of everything for people like me who cannot decide on what they want. I also like that you can go there for breakfast any time of the day or night.
Melissa P.
I would give it no stars if I possibly could dennys was good back then now its sloppy and recently I been to three different ones in different cities and my food tasted old its so nasty I wonder what went on . they have the kids eat free with adult purchase just to stay open . I hope they close these Danny's down or make them serve fresh food
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I personally love dennys, but in the last couple of years in our local dennys it seems like customer service and food quality has gone down hill. The price is a little higher, but we go pretty often just because its one of the only places that offer what they do, and aren't super expensive
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
great for a meal anytime of day. you want breakfast for dinner it's the place to go. great service and family friendly. reasonable prices for the amount of food you get. while i was pregnant with my 2nd child we frequented dennys 3 times a week because thats all i craved. love to eat there.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Breakfast any time of the day, any day of the year, any way you like it? Yes please! There's all kinds of things to strike your fancy on the menu, but to be honest I've only ever had breakfast foods from here. Light fluffy pancakes, or waffles and eggs any way you'd like to have them.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Denny's has gluten free options! This is so important to me as I struggle sometimes at restaurants and feel left out when it comes to bread products. I had my first gluten free English muffin there and it was very yummy. The staff is great in multiple towns.
Jacqueline A.
I love Dennys, it's a weekly tradition for my boyfriend and I to catch up. We go for dinner or even just for their delicious coffee. I like their value menue, the prices are excellent, the food is good quality regardless of the cheap price, so are the desserts.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.