BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Lismarie A.
Denny's is my number one breakfast place. I love their hash browns and the gravy they use. I sometimes go just to eat the hash browns but the environment is so family friendly and the staff is so sweet.
Michele M.
I was pretty skeptical at first but I was proved wrong.They offer great breakfasts at a decent price. I have work experience with IHOP and let's jus say that I prefer Denny's, it's worth the price and their pancakes actually have some flavor to them. I would recommend giving it a try.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
Maddie G.
I go to Denny's once a week for breakfast and I LOVE their breakfast dishes. You get a lot of food for a great price. I wish I could write a separate review on just their buttermilk pancakes, because they're amazing.
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love this place it's great for the whole family they have a wide variety of food for different dollar amounts so if your on a very tight budget you can still enjoy going out to a place like this
Jori H.
Denny's is kind of a religious thing for my family now. Always for special occasions! And here and there for a good filling meal. Portions are always generous for the price and the Slamburger is to die for!
Camille S.
Denny's is good for a quick and affordable meal. I've had some bad experiences with particular waitstaff, but I still enjoy eating here. The food's quality is okay, not the healthiest. I would recommend to friends for a quick meal.
Lu N.
We love Denny's, we always go in long trips and we always are looking for a Denny's on the way, the food is awesome, the waitress is always nice and friendly, it is one of our favorite restaurant, 100% affordable, I recommend it!
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
REAAAALLY GOOOD! The food is delicious but service is not that good. If you have a chance to go please go and order some banana pancakes with caramel, best dish ever. It is not expensive and there is the perfect American breakfast
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚