BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Mai H.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
They have great deals on breafast all the time. Even for kids. I dont get too go often but if it was closer to me id go multiple times a week
genelyn w.
genelyn w.
Pflugerville, TX
THEIRE FOOD IS GOOD.BUT THE STEAK IS NOT THAT GOOD.. PANCAKE IS GOOD AND OTHER FOODS AS WELL ..THATS OUR VENUE ON OUR WEDDING DAY:)
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
La comida es sabrosa y puedes elegir tanto comer sano como comida chatarra ambas son deliciosas el lugar es familiar y económico 👍🏻
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
CORBIN, KY
We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
I like Danny's for breakfast foods! They are okay with lunch and dinner, but I would rather vist other places for lunch and dinner
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Miztle V.
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Cara P.
Cara P.
Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.