BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Miztle V.
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Cara P.
Cara P.
Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Yajaira D.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a great variety of food which I believe are amazing. Depends where you go but has good service over all
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Appleton
Breakfast for dinner? Yes please! And kids eat free every night? What other decision needs to be made? Their sausage and pancakes are hard to beat!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
April L.
April L.
Independence , MO
Great classic breakfast food & great additional options as well! I'm always satisfied, it's kinda pricey for what it is but it's worth it
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Kingston, PA
Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Princeton, KY
I love dennys because you can order breakfast anytime, service is good and the food is delicious and i like their hours of operation.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot