Add a Photo

#41 in Dining
Photos (9)
Marlene P.
Marlene P.
I never have breakfast here. I feel like they are definitely not the best place for breakfast but I do eat their chicken strips lol.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a good place to have dinner, I love the hamburger it's greasy and yummy! A little bit pricey but worth it
Summer C.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
l love dennys most of the time. But the last few times l have been there it hasnt been that good. It has always been one of my favorites though.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Denny's I love that place and how it always smells like coffee. I love that the food taste and smells like home
Malinda C.
Malinda C.
My whole family loves dennys, we go there often and usually we all get the same thing everytime, it's delicious and i love their pancakes
Erica S.
Erica S.
Empire, Ca
Last time I went the service was horrible, might have been understaffed but i love their pancakes they make so it was worth it❤
Monica N.
Monica N.
Fairfax, VA
They have great choices and friendly staff! The 4,6,8 menu is a life saver!! Can never go wrong with breakfast food!
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Mount Vernon, IL
Amazing food and amazing staff. We go here alot when we go out to eat. We're usually never disappointed.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love Denny's for breakfast lunch dinner at any time of the day!! They have cheap breakfast,and yummy appetizers!
Marisa I.
Marisa I.
I love dennys! Have visited and eaten at multiple areas and states ! I love the amazing food and quality service it has !!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot