BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Dennys is like a reliable old friend lol it's always there when you need it. If we can't decide where to go or have a large group of it's really late, Dennys is always a good choice. My fav is the 2-4-6-8 menu.
Bernadette T.
The kiddos and my guy enjoy eating here. To me I like to always get the soup and a meal, but the soup hasn't been as good as it normally is and sometimes way to salty. Don't get me wrong, we go to different ones.
Holly S.
I went to my very first Dennys not too long ago actually. In Virginia and would not leave until I ate there. I live on southern ohio and they're not around where I live and seen one and had to stop. It was so good
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Their Santa Fe skillet and their peanut butter pancakes breakfast is delicious ( they should add 2 more sausages or bacon to the meal). Service? Depends on the location. Quality food? Very good. I go on a regular basis
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I always seem to find myself at Denny's after a night out with friends. No matter the time I know I can always count on a Denny's to be open. Their service is great and also their food. I always go to eat but notice I also spend much time just talking with the people I go with
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Kate F.
Canton, OH
I get the same thing every time I go so I can't exactly say much more than their zesty nachos are where it's at! My husband gets the all you can eat pancakes and we walk out of there stuffed and all for less than $20!!! Service is usually really good too!
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
My family loves Denny's! When you want good food with a great price then this is the place to go. We love the build your own slam. Kids love all you can eat pancakes. I recommend this restaurant for all family's.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.