Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

There's nothing better than a early morning Dennys breakfast on a weekend. You can't go wrong
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA

It's cheap and the quality is fine not great I would eat here but not my favorite place to be
Zaesha A.
Zaesha A.
Fayetteville, NC

I love Denny's gran slam which and their all you can eat pancakes! Two of my favorite dishes!
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH

I love that they have made their pancakes better. But the wait time for food is always long.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Me encanta Denny's, sobretodo los pancakes, los spaghetti. Siempre vamos 1 o 2 veces al mes.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Stratford, CT

Best place for numerous choices. Light breakfast options are my favorite. Many menu options.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Fenton, MI

This is an okay place the food isn't the greatest and neither is the coffee but good prices
Yenifer M.
Yenifer M.

I LOVE IT YOU COULD EAT DINNER IN BRAKEFAST .ITS AN AMAZING PLACE TO SPEND WITH YOUR FAMILY
Destiny A.
Destiny A.

They have really good moons over my hammy. Thats like the only thing i get when i go there
A relly nice place to have breakfast. Great prices and the food quality is awesome. Try it
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot