BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Really great for breakfast! I love the grand slams which lets you make a a custom breakfast, while still having a mix of sweet and savory. Prices are pretty good, usually around $10, and I love that they give you free breakfast on your birthday, I go every year!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Dennys is like a reliable old friend lol it's always there when you need it. If we can't decide where to go or have a large group of it's really late, Dennys is always a good choice. My fav is the 2-4-6-8 menu.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Their Santa Fe skillet and their peanut butter pancakes breakfast is delicious ( they should add 2 more sausages or bacon to the meal). Service? Depends on the location. Quality food? Very good. I go on a regular basis
Holly S.
I went to my very first Dennys not too long ago actually. In Virginia and would not leave until I ate there. I live on southern ohio and they're not around where I live and seen one and had to stop. It was so good
Bernadette T.
The kiddos and my guy enjoy eating here. To me I like to always get the soup and a meal, but the soup hasn't been as good as it normally is and sometimes way to salty. Don't get me wrong, we go to different ones.
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I always seem to find myself at Denny's after a night out with friends. No matter the time I know I can always count on a Denny's to be open. Their service is great and also their food. I always go to eat but notice I also spend much time just talking with the people I go with
Kate F.
Canton, OH
I get the same thing every time I go so I can't exactly say much more than their zesty nachos are where it's at! My husband gets the all you can eat pancakes and we walk out of there stuffed and all for less than $20!!! Service is usually really good too!
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
My family loves Denny's! When you want good food with a great price then this is the place to go. We love the build your own slam. Kids love all you can eat pancakes. I recommend this restaurant for all family's.
Lismarie A.
Denny's is my number one breakfast place. I love their hash browns and the gravy they use. I sometimes go just to eat the hash browns but the environment is so family friendly and the staff is so sweet.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚