Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

Delicious breakfast food amd also lunch or dinner entrees great for the whole family worth the trip
Laura R.
Laura R.
Dayton, OH

I prefer other place although I liked the sandwich but Im not sure if is here the sandwich jejeje
casey M.
casey M.
Modesto, CA

Go to place 24 hours a day ! All kinds of food quick and quality service! Love there breakfast !
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

Love Dennys there's a new one by my work I love it anytime breakfast lol love the holiday menus.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR

Denny's is good restaurant 🍴 to families.we going somewhere we like going between with my family
LieAnna P.
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR

The only reason I go to Denny's is to have a cookies and cream shake. Their shakes change lives.
Fawn A.
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ

Good for breakfast if you are easy. Value and dollar is king here. Go alone if you can help it.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Carson, CA

Love this restaurant. I go to Dennys a least 2x a month. Love the service at the location I go.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Thomasville, NC

Denny's has great breakfast and are decently priced. Way better than going to eat waffle house
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

There's nothing better than a early morning Dennys breakfast on a weekend. You can't go wrong
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot