Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
tiare v.
tiare v.

Spaghetti is really good and their burgers too really nice service and nice that it's open 24 hours.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA

1967 reviews

Yummy!! Denny's has great breakfast! Denny's and I hop is the perfect place to go and eat breakfast!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

Delicious breakfast food amd also lunch or dinner entrees great for the whole family worth the trip
Martha G.
Martha G.

The food is good quality. Always clean and the presonal is very friendly.it is a little expensive.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
san carlos

Ooh los desayunos bueno todo es delicioso en dennys el servicio muy bueno es delicioso me encanto
Laura R.
Laura R.
Dayton, OH

I prefer other place although I liked the sandwich but Im not sure if is here the sandwich jejeje
Jennelyn M.
Jennelyn M.
Sylvan Lake

Inlove their breakfast meals, eggs bacon and pancakes in the morning with my coffee makes my day.
casey M.
casey M.
Modesto, CA

Go to place 24 hours a day ! All kinds of food quick and quality service! Love there breakfast !
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

Love Dennys there's a new one by my work I love it anytime breakfast lol love the holiday menus.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR

Denny's is good restaurant 🍴 to families.we going somewhere we like going between with my family

Join Now