BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
I love to go to dinner with my friends, and the food it's amazing! And when I'm on a budget the eat all you can hot cakes are my go-to
nicole m.
nicole m.
Union City, CA
Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Anayeli H.
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
Great food! Best eggs here! Love the burgers! Much cheaper than other breakfast places and it is open 24/7. What more could one want
Mai H.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
They have great deals on breafast all the time. Even for kids. I dont get too go often but if it was closer to me id go multiple times a week
genelyn w.
genelyn w.
Pflugerville, TX
THEIRE FOOD IS GOOD.BUT THE STEAK IS NOT THAT GOOD.. PANCAKE IS GOOD AND OTHER FOODS AS WELL ..THATS OUR VENUE ON OUR WEDDING DAY:)
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
La comida es sabrosa y puedes elegir tanto comer sano como comida chatarra ambas son deliciosas el lugar es familiar y económico 👍🏻
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
CORBIN, KY
We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
I like Danny's for breakfast foods! They are okay with lunch and dinner, but I would rather vist other places for lunch and dinner
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot