BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Alexandra P.
I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
It's one of the only places that is open very late at night when you have cravings or are looking for a place to spend time with friends. Their menu is very large and appeals to a variety of tastes whether you want breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. It is also very affordable and they always have some sort of promotion going on. It's not the classiest place, but it makes for a great casual outing!
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Pancakes! You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Valeria S.
Ame pancakes, above all the pancakes of nuts with banana is exquisite, the love of Truth I charm, the eggs that serve are exquisite. The service, they cater very fast, their workers are very attentive and the quality of their services is excellent, really if they want to eat a delicious breakfast with all the vitamins, proteins, irons, calcium of everything, go there and will not regret.
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I only go to Denny's on birthdays!!!It's amazing, they always give the birthday person a free meal! Plus the server's are very friendly and attentive to everyone!
Gina T.
The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Stephanie L.
Denny's is the greatest of all time. It's terrible for you. True. But Delicious. And I think we all know which of those two things is more important. Very affordable, open 24 hours (at least my location). Good options all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner.) Would recommend pancakes or the sandwich made out of mozzarella sticks. I know. What?! Superb.
Dakota R.
Honestly, ew. My family went there on Christmas Day because everywhere else was full or closed. When we got there, there was a line out the door. I also noticed they only got a conditional pass. Our waitress smelled of cigarettes and service was slow. Food was cold and nasty. That being said, I know our Denny's is on the worse side and they can be better. But they are great for kids so a star for that!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Great place to eat any time of the day. absolutely love Denny's and they always attend me very well. I normally like going for dinner on nights I am not in the mood to cook and it keeps me satisfied. Recommend !
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.