BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Alexis A.
Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Sara C.
I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the new buttermilk pancakes. They taste absolutely amazing. I always order them when I go to Denny's. On top of that Denny's has a really affordable menu compared to other restaurants and the staff are always friendly, I've never had a bad experience.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
If you're on a budget in Vegas. Go here for breakfast and don't you dare go anywhere else. Fantastic service and the food is always great after a night of drinking. It also just satisfied our hunger and did not break our bank!
Nora B.
Dennys is my Sunday morning breakfast wspot! I always meet up here with my family and friends the food quality never falls and if it dosnt meet my expectations they are quickly to fix it menu items are always new with new deals good pricing for a good time
Elena L.
I love Denny's so much ! I never know what to order because everything is so good looking! My favorites are the veggie burger, pancakes, French fries , and hash browns! These place is affordable so I can go at least every month. I can never get tired of Denny's!
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR
Denny's is one of my favorites places to eat I love the fact that they're open 24/7 I can eat at any time and enjoy the different meals that they have , one of my favorites meals are the nachos and pancakes I love them great flavor. Great attention.
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
Our local Denny's has wonderful employees. The food is what would be expected for a restaurant in this range. Food is a bit "processed", but the price is unbeatable. I was really happy a few weeks ago when I bought an inexpensive slam breakfast, and part of that money went to combat hunger elsewhere. It's nice to see a chain helping out neighbors.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Their Santa Fe skillet and their peanut butter pancakes breakfast is delicious ( they should add 2 more sausages or bacon to the meal). Service? Depends on the location. Quality food? Very good. I go on a regular basis
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.