BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me gusta bastante a la hora del desayuno para almorzar no encuentro variedad no me agrada tanto almorzar pero si me agrada disfrutar de sus desayunos
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Portland , OR
I come here as often as I can! I love breakfast foods. Favorite meal of the day. It's so delicious and cheap for what you get. I always get anything with hash browns. I adore them!
Ashly t.
Ashly t.
Murrieta, CA
For me and my crew, Denny's holds it down. Whenever we're wanting to go kick it, it's the spot to go. Great service. Great $2 $4 $6 menu.
Kianna C.
Kianna C.
I love dennys. They have food that varies from breakfast to dinner. So you have endless choices. They have great customer service as well.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
My girlfriend loves this restaurant, and I love taking her here. They have really good food like that their menu isn't always the same!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, TX
Favorite breakfast place to go! I love their burgers. They are always fast when making our food and also super sweet. Highly recommend.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
I love to go to dinner with my friends, and the food it's amazing! And when I'm on a budget the eat all you can hot cakes are my go-to
Nicole m.
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Anayeli H.
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
Great food! Best eggs here! Love the burgers! Much cheaper than other breakfast places and it is open 24/7. What more could one want
Mai H.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.