Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
CORBIN, KY
We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Miztle V.
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Cara P.
Cara P.
Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Yajaira D.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a great variety of food which I believe are amazing. Depends where you go but has good service over all
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Appleton
Breakfast for dinner? Yes please! And kids eat free every night? What other decision needs to be made? Their sausage and pancakes are hard to beat!
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Buffalo, NY
Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
April L.
April L.
Independence , MO
Great classic breakfast food & great additional options as well! I'm always satisfied, it's kinda pricey for what it is but it's worth it
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Kingston, PA
Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot