BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
One of my go to places. I always enjoy whatever I decide to get here and I like that the menu changes pretty often so that there are new things to try
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Went there on my vacation to Alberta. Nice meals and very big restaurant chain in the US and Canada. Pretty nice workers, food were great and filling.
Jackie C.
A love Denny's is where my boyfriend took me to our first Valentine's day and also we eated so much and there food ain't expensive . I love Denny's .
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me gusta bastante a la hora del desayuno para almorzar no encuentro variedad no me agrada tanto almorzar pero si me agrada disfrutar de sus desayunos
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
Rashida K.
I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Cassie F.
Appleton
Breakfast for dinner? Yes please! And kids eat free every night? What other decision needs to be made? Their sausage and pancakes are hard to beat!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.