BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the new buttermilk pancakes. They taste absolutely amazing. I always order them when I go to Denny's. On top of that Denny's has a really affordable menu compared to other restaurants and the staff are always friendly, I've never had a bad experience.
Sara C.
I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since
Alexis A.
Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
If you're on a budget in Vegas. Go here for breakfast and don't you dare go anywhere else. Fantastic service and the food is always great after a night of drinking. It also just satisfied our hunger and did not break our bank!
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Nora B.
Dennys is my Sunday morning breakfast wspot! I always meet up here with my family and friends the food quality never falls and if it dosnt meet my expectations they are quickly to fix it menu items are always new with new deals good pricing for a good time
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR
Denny's is one of my favorites places to eat I love the fact that they're open 24/7 I can eat at any time and enjoy the different meals that they have , one of my favorites meals are the nachos and pancakes I love them great flavor. Great attention.
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
Our local Denny's has wonderful employees. The food is what would be expected for a restaurant in this range. Food is a bit "processed", but the price is unbeatable. I was really happy a few weeks ago when I bought an inexpensive slam breakfast, and part of that money went to combat hunger elsewhere. It's nice to see a chain helping out neighbors.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚