BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Denise O.
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID
I love that they are open 24/7 and they serve breakfast all day long!! The staff and waiters and waitresses are super nice and fast about getting you your food!
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Sam M.
Sam M.
I choose Denny's over IHOP every single time. Denny's is cheaper and has way more options to choose from. And as crazy as it sounds, their pancakes are better.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I love their burgers. They are amazing. They are very affordable. Especially because mcdonalds can get expensive and this is a better restaurant in my opinion.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Heather M.
Heather M.
You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
As far as chain breakfast spots go I love dennys ! The food is great and you can't beat the cheap prices . I just wish I had one closer to me .
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.