Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA

Good food lots of options good price but not good survive wish food would get there faster but nice people
Cara F.
Cara F.
Los angeles, Ca

Dennys is the bomb. I go there the most out of all restaurants! it is cheap and accomodates large groups!!
Mireya o.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ

I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA

D3nnis is great to go eat at always. Difrent verity of food and tastes great always great costumer service
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
Chihuahua

Food have so much grass, but is delicius, I like the food and the fried potatos.. Is a nice place to food
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Me gusta ir a cenar o desayunar tienen mucha variedad buen servicio excelente comida realmente me encanta
Rose M.
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA

There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Mount Vernon, IL

Amazing food and amazing staff. We go here alot when we go out to eat. We're usually never disappointed.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I love there service. Everyone is always nice. Very caution with our needs. Awesome food & quickly made
selena s.
selena s.
Moses Lake, WA

Can i say that my local Dennys pancakes are the best so delicious! ! Great place to go with the family!

Join Now