BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Dennys! They have the best pancakes and milkshakes. It is very affordable, and the food is amazing. I also love their turkey sandwiches. If you are looking for a restaurant that is fun and inexpensive, go to Denny's. you will not regret it!
Amy C.
We love to go to Denny's. My favorite is the Philly cheese steak omelette ūüėČ. I always order this. My kids like the chicken strips they're awesome. We are a family of 4 and usually spend 35 dlls when we go. So i would say it's a great deal.
kim a.
Denny's is such a nice friendly environment! They have homey foods that everyone will love and they serve breakfast and lunch all day long so you can get anything your craving at any time of the day! They also have cute little cups for kids to make it more exciting for them!
Thelma M.
Denny's has really great food. My favorite order would be sirloin steak with french fries. They give you good quality of food. A few cons about Denny's is you have to pay for certain refills. I often eat out at Denny's every once in awhile. Definitely would recommend to others.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Food is always good and affordable, but more often than not, i've gone and dealt with rude servers, long wait times with hardly any customers in house, and very short staffing. The restaurants themselves seem to typically be a little dirty and under stocked.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I've had a lot of mixed experiences at Denny's and I've came to the conclusion that it is really just a hit or miss thing. I did have the egg in a basket last time and it was very good. I would definitely recommend it to others! But I haven't had lunch there in a while.
Jessica T.
Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ
BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö