Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jenknee C.
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA

Love dennys. Good selection, breakfast,lunch or dinner at all times and definitely affordable. Fast service
Trina I.
Trina I.

Love love love Denny's great affordable prices wonderful variety on the menu the 2 for $6 menu is the best
Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA

Good food lots of options good price but not good survive wish food would get there faster but nice people
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO

Love going to Dennys and ordering breakfast there food is so good it's one of my favorite places to eat at
Mireya o.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ

I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA

D3nnis is great to go eat at always. Difrent verity of food and tastes great always great costumer service
Cara F.
Cara F.
Los angeles, Ca

Dennys is the bomb. I go there the most out of all restaurants! it is cheap and accomodates large groups!!
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY

Love the 2,4,6,8 menu.
Always has a great menu
And always changing breakfast and kid cups.love going there
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Me gusta ir a cenar o desayunar tienen mucha variedad buen servicio excelente comida realmente me encanta
Rose M.
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA

There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot