Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Sam M.
Sam M.
I choose Denny's over IHOP every single time. Denny's is cheaper and has way more options to choose from. And as crazy as it sounds, their pancakes are better.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I love their burgers. They are amazing. They are very affordable. Especially because mcdonalds can get expensive and this is a better restaurant in my opinion.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Heather M.
Heather M.
You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall, TX
I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me gusta bastante a la hora del desayuno para almorzar no encuentro variedad no me agrada tanto almorzar pero si me agrada disfrutar de sus desayunos
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Pretty good food for a reasonable price. I like the fact that the restaurant is 24 hrs, which is great for late night food runs.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot