BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's disappointing that Denny's is disappearing from my area. There aren't a ton of quiet affordable places to eat at late at night or after an all-night adventure. The food is basic American diner, not amazingly good for the most part but familiar and edible. The one standout is the build-a-burger. It's a really good burger with great topping options and fries for about ten bucks. The staff can be a little frustrating. I have a pork allergy and order things specifically with no bacon and it never fails to show up to the table with bacon on it. I send it back because I need it to specifically have no pork contact and it comes back cold and they have literally just peeled off the bacon and re-sent it out. The wait staff gets a little exhausting to deal with at that point and it's hit or miss whether I actually get my food or just have to walk out. I wish the kitchen was more thorough, it's not the poor waitress' faults.
Mercedes P.
Salisbury, MD
They have such a friendly staff and their food is always fresh and satisfying. I always get the mozzarella sticks and they are always cooked perfectly. I’ve never had a bad meal.
Brianna L.
Holtville, CA
This is a good place to go out and have a good dinner date or a family date. The prices are affordable and the food is good. The bad thing about is that sometimes they mess u the order one makes.
Monet S.
Great food and most in my area of 24 hrs which I love. Has a great range of lunch, breakfast and dinner. Prices are very affordable with great drinks, shakes, and desserts.
Anisa J.
Vista , CA
It’s always open when you need it to be which is nice, the food is very affordable and you get a lot for what you pay for which I like. I always get the fit slam!
Lola L.
I love that Denny’s is so friendly. If an order is ever wrong they are so accommodating at getting us the correct order. I love that the menu has so many options.
Celese S.
Racine, WI
I love the variety of food you can get. The waffles from here are my absolute favorite. The food is good, although i do have to say when then cook their meat it sometimes not cooked all the way. But nonetheless, still delicious.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my boyfriend go here every time we can!!! This is our place there food is just incredible! They have a lot of affordable things like there 2 4 6 8 menu and there tasty to I'll recommend the turkey sandwich and cheese quesadilla lol. My boyfriend gets the spaghetti it is really good I steal some sometimes when he's not looking hehe he catches me. I just truest love this place when my boyfriend asks were u wanna go babe to eat it's Let's Go To Denys! Friendly people to they treat u just right
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Many a late night party nights ended at Denny's. The team members have never given us any issues, even when some members of our group may get a little rowdy. The crew has always been extremely polite and fun; I'm sure they are used to the experience and they handle it very well. The food is a great value and tastes delicious. I honestly like their pancakes much more than IHOP, I just wish Denny's had blueberry syrup.
Paige B.
Alright so the only times I really come here is late late at night, or I guess I can say early morning. I am obsessed with moons over my hammy, and their season fries. To be honest the food is pretty bomb. But not somewhere I would come frequently, just because it is comfort food and not so healthy. And also maybe not the most fresh ingredients but I still give them props because I mean it tastes pretty good. I will be going back eventually.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚