Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN

Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My future father-in-law has this thing with diners he loves Denny's we go every time he picks me up from the airport! Coffee's is anything special but the breakfast food depending on when you go is really good and dirt cheap! I always have a great time when I go thank you get lost talking conversation just a really great tradition!
Jordan V.
Jordan V.

Denny's is my go to for when I want breakfast. Their lunch and dinner menu and food are alright, but I'd much rather have their breakfast.

I never leave Denny's still feeling hungry. The servings are pretty good, and affordable. We have Denny's in Canada, but whenever I'm in the states, my family and I still eat there aha.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA

my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA

LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO

Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE Denny's. There's so much to pick from, and my favorite part is that you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at anytime where ever you want. And you can order it online and come and pick it up to take home and eat. It's all around amazing, and the service has always been really good to.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.

Denny's is always hit and miss. Sometimes the food is great and sometimes it sucks; sometimes the service is great and sometimes it sucks. I pretty much only go there now if nothing else is open or if I'm craving their hash browns and then just cross my fingers that they're cooked properly that day.
reina a.
reina a.
Fremont, CA

I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Kaysia H.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY

Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.

Join Now