Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO

Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
reina a.
reina a.
Fremont, CA

I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Kaysia H.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY

Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO

I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA

Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Donna P.
Donna P.

Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
JENNIFER G.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY

I love to eat at Dennys Restaurant the food is always hot and it doesn't cost very much to eat there. And you can always get breakfast anytime you want they have good quality foods and the people that work there is very friendly I would definitely will be going back as often as I can
florencia g.
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY

I love denny's. Anytime I want to go out for breakfast I come here. the food is great. My fav are the skillets, I love that they have healthy options. I like to stay on track and eat healthy. I go here about maybe once a month. I usually eat at home. I recommend you try this place!!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love going here for breakfast. They have the best coffee. Love to go a few times a month when out on the weekends. Getting more affordable with their 2-4-6-8 menu. Service is usually very good, and not too crowded. They have been around a long time, and have recently gotten better.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger 🍔 that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink 🍹 it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now