BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

florencia g.
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY
I love denny's. Anytime I want to go out for breakfast I come here. the food is great. My fav are the skillets, I love that they have healthy options. I like to stay on track and eat healthy. I go here about maybe once a month. I usually eat at home. I recommend you try this place!!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love going here for breakfast. They have the best coffee. Love to go a few times a month when out on the weekends. Getting more affordable with their 2-4-6-8 menu. Service is usually very good, and not too crowded. They have been around a long time, and have recently gotten better.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger 🍔 that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink 🍹 it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Waterville, ME
I have so many great memories at Denny's restaurant. They are my go to restaurant for pancakes. The atmosphere is very retro and welcoming! The service is amazing and the food is served rather quickly! not too pricey either would definitely recommend that you go here!
LeeAnne S.
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
I can eat breakfast all day long every day so naturally I love a big breakfast and Denny's menu is perfect for my needs. The crispy hash browns are a favorite of mine. I almost wish they were a little quicker with their service but it's probably just my location.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
We mostly go on special occasions but when we do it is always amazing. Hubby and I both love the turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. It is do delicious! The kids order from their menu. They always want pancakes,or fruit salad. We will forever go back to Denny's
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Denny's has gluten free options! This is so important to me as I struggle sometimes at restaurants and feel left out when it comes to bread products. I had my first gluten free English muffin there and it was very yummy. The staff is great in multiple towns.
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Nora B.
Nora B.
Dennys is my Sunday morning breakfast wspot! I always meet up here with my family and friends the food quality never falls and if it dosnt meet my expectations they are quickly to fix it menu items are always new with new deals good pricing for a good time
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot