Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

What can I say, make your own burger and it's usually less expensive than the other menu options, heck yes. I'm also a huge fan of the portions of their mixed salads. The Apple chicken salad with a balsamic vinigareitte with the crunchy nuts is definitely worth a try. Overall, service and food quality is subject to location and staff.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My future father-in-law has this thing with diners he loves Denny's we go every time he picks me up from the airport! Coffee's is anything special but the breakfast food depending on when you go is really good and dirt cheap! I always have a great time when I go thank you get lost talking conversation just a really great tradition!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA

my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA

LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO

Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
reina a.
reina a.
Fremont, CA

I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Kaysia H.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY

Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO

I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA

Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Michele M.
Michele M.

I was pretty skeptical at first but I was proved wrong.They offer great breakfasts at a decent price. I have work experience with IHOP and let's jus say that I prefer Denny's, it's worth the price and their pancakes actually have some flavor to them. I would recommend giving it a try.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot