Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO

Love going to Dennys and ordering breakfast there food is so good it's one of my favorite places to eat at
Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA

Good food lots of options good price but not good survive wish food would get there faster but nice people
Cara F.
Cara F.
Los angeles, Ca

Dennys is the bomb. I go there the most out of all restaurants! it is cheap and accomodates large groups!!
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY

Love the 2,4,6,8 menu.
Always has a great menu
And always changing breakfast and kid cups.love going there
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA

D3nnis is great to go eat at always. Difrent verity of food and tastes great always great costumer service
Mireya o.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ

I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Rose M.
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA

There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
Lisselot S.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX

Me gusta ir a cenar o desayunar tienen mucha variedad buen servicio excelente comida realmente me encanta
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Mount Vernon, IL

Amazing food and amazing staff. We go here alot when we go out to eat. We're usually never disappointed.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I love there service. Everyone is always nice. Very caution with our needs. Awesome food & quickly made
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now