BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
netalia B.
netalia B.
Portland, OR
My all time favorite is there hashbrowns and eggs. I break the yolk over the hashbrowns and mix them together and chow them down. I always order double of it. It's that good
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I always debate because the French toast and burgers here. They are both so amazing. I love that you can customize your order and sides. Great prices and they are open 24hrs
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
They call these mashed potatoes?! Cruchy, brown, & cold! Yuck! The staff was nice that's the only reason for getting even two stars... Food alone would be a ONE star for sure!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Like the prices, and the food. Although sometimes it can be days where the food is not so good. Just depends . The service is okay. It really depends on the person you get.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
San Antonio
This place is always busy! The service is usually good and the food is always good. Its good for a family meal or a late night meal with friends. I love the breakfast sandwhiches from there!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Melbourne, FL
We LOVE Denny's. Surprisingly they they have as Nachos as good as any , anywhere. Also, great fries. We don't get to go there as much as we used to, because they closed the one near us, so it's 10 miles to drive to one now.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Keesha L.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
What's not to love about breakfast 24 hrs a day. Add in some funky tunes playing over the intercom, and a versatile menu for the pickiest of picky folks, and bam. There's dennys. ❤️
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.