BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Wendy R.
Love the food super cheap and you can always get fresh good the food is good the wait is never long I go almost everyday I love this place... can buy it anywhere they are also in every city the food is amazing
Kaylie L.
Denny's is really cheap and I still really love their food. I also really love that they have a $2,$4,$6 menu because I can get a whole meal for like $5 ! So awesome
Taylor C.
San Antonio
This place is always busy! The service is usually good and the food is always good. Its good for a family meal or a late night meal with friends. I love the breakfast sandwhiches from there!
Danna C.
I love Denny's. Good food, overall good service, and good prices. I love breakfast food, so coming to Denny's makes me very happy. It's also 24 hours! The only things that I can complain about are that sometimes the restaurants are so empty that it's disturbing and uncomfortable. Wish it was more filled up. Another thing is that the tables/chairs aren't always kept cleanly and I hesitate to sit down sometimes. Lots of syrup on pancakes also means lots of syrup on the tables and chairs.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Kelly B.
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
we always go here on vacation . Kids eat free on some nights and we have 3 so its never that expensive. plus everything else on the menu is fairly cheap anyways. There food is delcious.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Denny's has great food plus you can eat inside or go to the drive up and take it with you. It is handy to just drive thru and get what you want. The food is good and usually always hot.
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA
Was there for breakfast and had to wait for 30 minutes.
But it was worth it the waiter was really nice.
We go about every 3 months for breakfast have never tried any thing else there.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.