BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Like the prices, and the food. Although sometimes it can be days where the food is not so good. Just depends . The service is okay. It really depends on the person you get.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
San Antonio
This place is always busy! The service is usually good and the food is always good. Its good for a family meal or a late night meal with friends. I love the breakfast sandwhiches from there!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Melbourne, FL
We LOVE Denny's. Surprisingly they they have as Nachos as good as any , anywhere. Also, great fries. We don't get to go there as much as we used to, because they closed the one near us, so it's 10 miles to drive to one now.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Keesha L.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
What's not to love about breakfast 24 hrs a day. Add in some funky tunes playing over the intercom, and a versatile menu for the pickiest of picky folks, and bam. There's dennys. ❤️
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
The hours Denny's has are very convenient since they're open basically all day and night. They are decently priced and serve a good selection of meals from breakfast to dinner.
Darlene Z.
Darlene Z.
Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
R M.
R M.
Love the free birthday breakfast 🍳! I love dennys pancakes hot chocolate and the entrees it's a giro place when in doubt ! Always come out happy and content
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot