BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Nuria G.
Nuria G.
I love Denny's. Their breakfast is pretty tasty for the price. For the most part the service is good and its a cool hangout spot. Its affordable and not usually too crowded
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
netalia B.
netalia B.
Portland, OR
My all time favorite is there hashbrowns and eggs. I break the yolk over the hashbrowns and mix them together and chow them down. I always order double of it. It's that good
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I always debate because the French toast and burgers here. They are both so amazing. I love that you can customize your order and sides. Great prices and they are open 24hrs
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
They call these mashed potatoes?! Cruchy, brown, & cold! Yuck! The staff was nice that's the only reason for getting even two stars... Food alone would be a ONE star for sure!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Like the prices, and the food. Although sometimes it can be days where the food is not so good. Just depends . The service is okay. It really depends on the person you get.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Melbourne, FL
We LOVE Denny's. Surprisingly they they have as Nachos as good as any , anywhere. Also, great fries. We don't get to go there as much as we used to, because they closed the one near us, so it's 10 miles to drive to one now.
Keesha L.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot