BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Lina P.
Delano, CA
My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Brian H.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good nacho plate, but I think it matters on which location because some places don't make em that good, but I know a few places that do and they're my favorite nachos from any restaurant business.
Destiny M.
I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
They have a great menu for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Foods that we ordered were tasty. Servers are always nice and helpful, but the prices for the other food on the menu is a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
One of the best places if you're looking for a cheap midnight or even 3am snack. They have a menu with lower prices like a $4 quesadilla. They even have Philly cheesesteaks. So good here.
Katie V.
Denver, CO
The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Lisa S.
Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
I love love dennys . It my favorite place to get breakfast and dinner to. The service is always good. and the pancakes are just bomb from Dennys . Their food to is not expense.
Erica S.
Normal, IL
This is definitely one of my favorite breakfast places. Denny's is always high quality and worth the prices. I go here over any other breakfast place I have in town. I am definitely a loyal customer here!
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is a great place for a late night meal or if you need a good hot soul food experience. I have had some locations not be as good as others that is why one less star. I usually pick somewhere else to go because it seems ordinary to me.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.