BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
We don't have a Denny's in our town, the nearest one is about an hour away and when we go to our monthly car meet, an hour away, one thing we always do is stop and eat at Denny's! I use to order the hamburger on the value menu but they got rid of it so now I just get pancakes and my husband always gets the value grand slam meal. I really wish the hamburger would come back on value menu cause it was definitely delicious and I recommend it to people in the restaurant even.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
What's not to love about breakfast 24 hrs a day. Add in some funky tunes playing over the intercom, and a versatile menu for the pickiest of picky folks, and bam. There's dennys. ❤️
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Darlene Z.
Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
The hours Denny's has are very convenient since they're open basically all day and night. They are decently priced and serve a good selection of meals from breakfast to dinner.
I eat here every Sunday. I love their food. It looks like the picture. It does get pack when I go thats a con. And a con would be that sometimes the food does take a long time.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soup, salad, desserts, you name it they have it and of course it's always delicious and the atmosphere always feels nice no matter which one I go to
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
The food is fine when they actually have what's on the menu in stock. The prices are ok. But the service itself in my area is pretty terrible. They keep you waiting a long time even if the restaurant is practically empty. Once you order they come back out and say oh we don't have that would you like to change your order. I used to go to Denny's about once a week with friends but the terrible service in my area keeps me from returning now.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Majority of the time I get great service. There have been many times to where I get servers who don't get the drinks when I originally order my drinks or just come by to give me a refill. Food tends to be great. There have been !any times that the server doesn't actually write down the order correctly or the cook wasn't in the right mind set for when they made mine or my family members food. But most of the time the food and the service is great.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.