BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Breakfast any time of the day, any day of the year, any way you like it? Yes please! There's all kinds of things to strike your fancy on the menu, but to be honest I've only ever had breakfast foods from here. Light fluffy pancakes, or waffles and eggs any way you'd like to have them.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Jacqueline A.
I love Dennys, it's a weekly tradition for my boyfriend and I to catch up. We go for dinner or even just for their delicious coffee. I like their value menue, the prices are excellent, the food is good quality regardless of the cheap price, so are the desserts.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Denny's has gluten free options! This is so important to me as I struggle sometimes at restaurants and feel left out when it comes to bread products. I had my first gluten free English muffin there and it was very yummy. The staff is great in multiple towns.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
The Grand Slam is a classic meal that I have gotten a time or two (or twenty some times but who's counting, really?) The pancakes, meat, and eggs are always perfect and a great price. I rarely get anything else but when I do it's always a dessert (which is always phenomenal!)
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.
Kayla C.
One of our favorite places to go as a family. Great food and pretty good prices. There is something there for everyone and just about every diet. Ours near where we live have great service. We love going there!! Totally go give them a try if you haven't.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Red white and Blue pancakes and add pecans, and bananas. There is no need to even use syrup. I like their breakfast specials and always end up taking the rest home. The sausage with red potatoes, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms with hash browns.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚