Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Daniela V.
Daniela V.

They have great food! My favorite is their breakfast, and the workers are very friendly. 😊
Great food service. 😊
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA

The best thing about Denny's is that you can get an awesome breakfast at under $10 any time of the day. Love it.
Earlisha L.
Earlisha L.

I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Heather C.
Heather C.
Big Clifty, KY

Dennys nachos are amazing! You should try it!! I go atleast once a month to dennys and i always get the nachos!
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

I go to dennys all the time mostly in the mornings with my husband and my daughter perfect way to start the day
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

Cheap, great service and yummy! Great to take the family to and has a good menu with a variety of food choices.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Excelente!!
Toda su comida muy rica y una gran variedad

Buen ambiente para ir con toda la familia y no es caro
ana k.
ana k.
Newark, DE

I like denny's brand. food is very good and service is also very nice. especiali I like denny's breakfast menu
Mary H.
Mary H.

Always have good food & great service. When something goes bad in are food they make sure we get what we want.
I love how it is open 24 hours the food is so good I love the steak pancakes many many dishes that are amazing
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now