Add a Photo

Photos (9)
netalia B.
netalia B.
Portland, OR
My all time favorite is there hashbrowns and eggs. I break the yolk over the hashbrowns and mix them together and chow them down. I always order double of it. It's that good
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
They call these mashed potatoes?! Cruchy, brown, & cold! Yuck! The staff was nice that's the only reason for getting even two stars... Food alone would be a ONE star for sure!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Like the prices, and the food. Although sometimes it can be days where the food is not so good. Just depends . The service is okay. It really depends on the person you get.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Melbourne, FL
We LOVE Denny's. Surprisingly they they have as Nachos as good as any , anywhere. Also, great fries. We don't get to go there as much as we used to, because they closed the one near us, so it's 10 miles to drive to one now.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Keesha L.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
What's not to love about breakfast 24 hrs a day. Add in some funky tunes playing over the intercom, and a versatile menu for the pickiest of picky folks, and bam. There's dennys. ❤️
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
The hours Denny's has are very convenient since they're open basically all day and night. They are decently priced and serve a good selection of meals from breakfast to dinner.
Darlene Z.
Darlene Z.
Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot