Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Whitney B.
Whitney B.

Dennys has great quality food for a low price. I love coming here when I want a quick cheap but satisfying meal.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

I go to dennys all the time mostly in the mornings with my husband and my daughter perfect way to start the day
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

Cheap, great service and yummy! Great to take the family to and has a good menu with a variety of food choices.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC

Excelente!!
Toda su comida muy rica y una gran variedad

Buen ambiente para ir con toda la familia y no es caro
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

It's a good place to have dinner, I love the hamburger it's greasy and yummy! A little bit pricey but worth it
ana k.
ana k.
Newark, DE

I like denny's brand. food is very good and service is also very nice. especiali I like denny's breakfast menu
I love how it is open 24 hours the food is so good I love the steak pancakes many many dishes that are amazing
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA

We love dennys. We can always get a decent cheap meal and it's really close to us. Usually have great service.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

I love dennys food the shakes and burgers are to doe for. Literally amazing !!! Friendly and accurate service
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Port Coquitlam

Best place to go in the middle of the night for a good meal. Lots of memories going here when ai was younger.

Join Now