BY DENNY'S #39 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Taylor S.
Galt, CA
Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
Good food overall, I always order the same meal each time I go there and its very affordable. As low as $4.00 to as high as 10 bucks. I get the blueberry pancanke breakfast. I rarely go to Denny's but when I do I enjoy my meal each time, I would recommend it to any friend or family member.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Been to many Denny's while me and my family moved from station to duty station and the atmosphere is different when you go to different Denny's. The Good side to some: service, food, and cleanliness. The bad to some: lack service and cleanliness. Depending how good the place is, I would recommend it.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Denny's is the epitome of greasy American food. I used to eat there all of the time in high school. I still do on occasion for breakfast. I love that they have breakfast combos with a bit of everything for people like me who cannot decide on what they want. I also like that you can go there for breakfast any time of the day or night.
Melissa P.
I would give it no stars if I possibly could dennys was good back then now its sloppy and recently I been to three different ones in different cities and my food tasted old its so nasty I wonder what went on . they have the kids eat free with adult purchase just to stay open . I hope they close these Danny's down or make them serve fresh food
Jessica D.
Denny's is a great place to dine. Great food, great service, always fresh! I appreciate that they serve breakfast around the clock and the prices are great! A great restaurant all around I definitely recommend, They also serve lunches and dinner platter although I am a breakfast lover.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Courtney B.
Hancock , ME
I personally love dennys, but in the last couple of years in our local dennys it seems like customer service and food quality has gone down hill. The price is a little higher, but we go pretty often just because its one of the only places that offer what they do, and aren't super expensive
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Andrea R.
I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚