Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I love Denny's for breakfast lunch dinner at any time of the day!! They have cheap breakfast,and yummy appetizers!
Kate C.
Kate C.

Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :) Unhealthy, but super yummy
Irene R.
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA

Love the pancakes here...its a good breakfast spot and the cool part is yu can get breakfast anytime of the day!!
Grace Marie F.
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL

all are delicious foods and coffee is unlimited i like it . it just you need to wait 20 minutes to serve the food
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Buffalo, NY

Good prices, consistent food. The breakfast food is significantly better than the lunch/dinner. Funny on Twitter.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Diner food. Reasonably priced. Service is very all over the place. IDK, I'll eat here once in a while. It's fine.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA

The best thing about Denny's is that you can get an awesome breakfast at under $10 any time of the day. Love it.
Earlisha L.
Earlisha L.

I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Whitney B.
Whitney B.

Dennys has great quality food for a low price. I love coming here when I want a quick cheap but satisfying meal.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

I go to dennys all the time mostly in the mornings with my husband and my daughter perfect way to start the day

Join Now