BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The ones here take a while to take you're food out I like the food I'd say that the pancakes in some Denys aren't so good and a bit in cooked it depends where you go.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Erica M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
My son is Autistic and is very picky about food. He loves to eat here because he says they have the best burgers. Trust me as a parent if your child will pick any place over McDonald's than they must be doing something right.
Haley R.
Dennys is legendary. Always courteous staff & great classic diner feel. The menu is huge & very affordable. My favorite item would have to be the Cali Club sandwich. I visit here very often & I love it!
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I love dennys because no matter what time of the day you go they always serve breakfast & lunch . There breakfast pancakes have to be my absolute favorite & there burgers are so good
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
I honestly love going to Denny's at any time in the day I love their $2 $4 $6 $8 meal definitely one of my go to's I love their chicken strips and they're loaded fries everything is just so delicious at Denny's.
Angelynn N.
I order the same thing every time i go there! The steak and hashbrowns are to die for!! Always leaving me with a happy stomach! And the waiters/waitresses are always kind
Max B.
Y'all ever go somewhere and go "hmm I want an omelette that'll feed me, my kids, and my future grandkids?" Well look no further than Denny's and their omelettes. Like holy cow man
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
Any time I have gone to Denny's the food and service is amazing! I can only go every few months because the closest Dennys is hours away. Anytime I visit my family we make sure we go to Denny's! I can't live without a Grand Slam in my life
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois
As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.