BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Normal, IL
This is definitely one of my favorite breakfast places. Denny's is always high quality and worth the prices. I go here over any other breakfast place I have in town. I am definitely a loyal customer here!
Covina, CA
Denny's is seriously my favorite place to eat! I get the same thing every time. The country fried steak and eggs skillet is to die for 😋 I had this last night and It's a guarantee I'm going back for more 😊
Korilane H.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is a great place for a late night meal or if you need a good hot soul food experience. I have had some locations not be as good as others that is why one less star. I usually pick somewhere else to go because it seems ordinary to me.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The food is great, we just always get crap service. A few times we have had to send back food because it wasn't cooked all the way but they took care of us.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
This place is good for a good drunk night meal. I wouldn't plan on getting a 5 star meal but it is super cheap. I had a bad experience with a waitress once after she got my order wrong then blamed me.
Kishany M.
Kishany M.
Bridgeport, Ct
I honestly can't get enough of this place , sadly they are a little drive away so
I don't go often but they are great diner food and you can't beat the prices . I love taking my family here because their menu is very kid friendly .
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Belen, NM
Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
My favorite thing from Denny's is the $2,$4,$6,$8 menu because you can get some good food at that price I go a lot maybe like 6 or 7 times a month sometimes less the food is great and they have a lot of options
Rosemary R.
Rosemary R.
I love the fact that theres a couple open for 24 hours!!! There food is great and theres a little of everything on the menu! The nachos, there sandwiches, the gran dlam sandwich❤ just everything!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.