Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Flushing , OH
Denny's carries many memories for me. I love their food and their sh***y diner coffee. I have so many memories of eating there and playing Munchkin and Monopoly all night. (literally) when I would visit home from college. I miss those times.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeño bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Jade V.
Jade V.
Denny's is the right place to go at any time. You are able to eat off every piece of their menu at any time. For me it is a great late night place to dine at after going to the club.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Max B.
Max B.
Y'all ever go somewhere and go "hmm I want an omelette that'll feed me, my kids, and my future grandkids?" Well look no further than Denny's and their omelettes. Like holy cow man
Alice N.
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR
I went there on Thanksgiving and was really surprised that they opened. I ordered meatballs and spaghetti. The dish had 3 big meatballs and a lot of spaghetti too. Their staff are really friendly and nice!
Sneha T.
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
I love their veggie burger and their desserts. They are just so good. We visited this place very often until recently. It's not a very expensive place. We go once in 2 months.
Nuria G.
Nuria G.
I love Denny's. Their breakfast is pretty tasty for the price. For the most part the service is good and its a cool hangout spot. Its affordable and not usually too crowded
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
netalia B.
netalia B.
Portland, OR
My all time favorite is there hashbrowns and eggs. I break the yolk over the hashbrowns and mix them together and chow them down. I always order double of it. It's that good
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot