Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Edinburg , TX
Denny's is so cool. It always gives me an old time few when I'm there. The music is always classic and soothing. The food is delicious! I love the pancakes so much! The prices are great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dennys is so affordable. They have a wide selection of drinks and foods. They have every breakfast food you can think of. And they even have a great lunch menu for sandwiches and such. I got a good sub last time I went.
Cretia M.
Cretia M.
The food there is awesome and you really get a deal. The quality of the food was great. We go about 2 times a month and it's good! The grand slam is a great price my personal favorite!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Flushing, OH
Denny's carries many memories for me. I love their food and their sh***y diner coffee. I have so many memories of eating there and playing Munchkin and Monopoly all night. (literally) when I would visit home from college. I miss those times.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeƱo bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Jade V.
Jade V.
Denny's is the right place to go at any time. You are able to eat off every piece of their menu at any time. For me it is a great late night place to dine at after going to the club.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Max B.
Max B.
Y'all ever go somewhere and go "hmm I want an omelette that'll feed me, my kids, and my future grandkids?" Well look no further than Denny's and their omelettes. Like holy cow man
Alice N.
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR
I went there on Thanksgiving and was really surprised that they opened. I ordered meatballs and spaghetti. The dish had 3 big meatballs and a lot of spaghetti too. Their staff are really friendly and nice!
Nuria G.
Nuria G.
I love Denny's. Their breakfast is pretty tasty for the price. For the most part the service is good and its a cool hangout spot. Its affordable and not usually too crowded
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot