BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The food is great, we just always get crap service. A few times we have had to send back food because it wasn't cooked all the way but they took care of us.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
This place is good for a good drunk night meal. I wouldn't plan on getting a 5 star meal but it is super cheap. I had a bad experience with a waitress once after she got my order wrong then blamed me.
Kishany M.
Kishany M.
Bridgeport, Ct
I honestly can't get enough of this place , sadly they are a little drive away so
I don't go often but they are great diner food and you can't beat the prices . I love taking my family here because their menu is very kid friendly .
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Belen, NM
Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
My favorite thing from Denny's is the $2,$4,$6,$8 menu because you can get some good food at that price I go a lot maybe like 6 or 7 times a month sometimes less the food is great and they have a lot of options
Rosemary R.
Rosemary R.
I love the fact that theres a couple open for 24 hours!!! There food is great and theres a little of everything on the menu! The nachos, there sandwiches, the gran dlam sandwich❤ just everything!
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Edinburg , TX
Denny's is so cool. It always gives me an old time few when I'm there. The music is always classic and soothing. The food is delicious! I love the pancakes so much! The prices are great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dennys is so affordable. They have a wide selection of drinks and foods. They have every breakfast food you can think of. And they even have a great lunch menu for sandwiches and such. I got a good sub last time I went.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Flushing, OH
Denny's carries many memories for me. I love their food and their sh***y diner coffee. I have so many memories of eating there and playing Munchkin and Monopoly all night. (literally) when I would visit home from college. I miss those times.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeño bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot