Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Angie C.
Angie C.
Gary, TX

Food is very good! Prices are very good! You have a choice between breakfast foods or other foods at any time.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA

We love dennys. We can always get a decent cheap meal and it's really close to us. Usually have great service.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

It's a good place to have dinner, I love the hamburger it's greasy and yummy! A little bit pricey but worth it
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN

Dennys is a great one for a group that cannot choose between dinner or breakfast! I love to order the nachos
Miztle V.
Miztle V.

When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Lory A.
Lory A.
Elizabeth, nj

this place has the best monster cheese burgers ever. It was so good and juicy and had me craving more. 10/10
Yajaira D.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA

Has a great variety of food which I believe are amazing. Depends where you go but has good service over all
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA

Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA

Love breakfast at Denny's very affordable. My kids love their pancakes. My would definitely be the skillets
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now