Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
alia c.
alia c.

I like there food.The meals are not huge but just enough for me and I like that they offer some healthier choices.
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA

Looking for a good breakfast at a good price check out Denny's so delicious and yummy and for perfect for families
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I love Denny's for breakfast lunch dinner at any time of the day!! They have cheap breakfast,and yummy appetizers!
Kate C.
Kate C.

Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :) Unhealthy, but super yummy
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Buffalo, NY

Good prices, consistent food. The breakfast food is significantly better than the lunch/dinner. Funny on Twitter.
Grace Marie F.
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL

all are delicious foods and coffee is unlimited i like it . it just you need to wait 20 minutes to serve the food
Irene R.
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA

Love the pancakes here...its a good breakfast spot and the cool part is yu can get breakfast anytime of the day!!
Michael D.
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Diner food. Reasonably priced. Service is very all over the place. IDK, I'll eat here once in a while. It's fine.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA

Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Daniela V.
Daniela V.

They have great food! My favorite is their breakfast, and the workers are very friendly. 😊
Great food service. 😊
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot