BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Stephanie L.
Denny's is the greatest of all time. It's terrible for you. True. But Delicious. And I think we all know which of those two things is more important. Very affordable, open 24 hours (at least my location). Good options all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner.) Would recommend pancakes or the sandwich made out of mozzarella sticks. I know. What?! Superb.
Gina T.
The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Dakota R.
Honestly, ew. My family went there on Christmas Day because everywhere else was full or closed. When we got there, there was a line out the door. I also noticed they only got a conditional pass. Our waitress smelled of cigarettes and service was slow. Food was cold and nasty. That being said, I know our Denny's is on the worse side and they can be better. But they are great for kids so a star for that!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
We will eat at Denny's once in a while...We eat mostly breakfast there. I usually order moons over my hammy, this is a great breakfast sandwich on toasted sourdough bread. This sandwich has scrambled eggs, ham (lots of ham) and American cheese. The eggs are juicy because of the juicy ham and of course great runny American cheese.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Great place to eat any time of the day. absolutely love Denny's and they always attend me very well. I normally like going for dinner on nights I am not in the mood to cook and it keeps me satisfied. Recommend !
SALLY M.
Denny's is a restaurant that you can take your whole family in a Ford and have a good home cooked meal their prices are really reasonable and they give you very good portions everything pretty much is good on the menu they are open 24 hours and have a really great staff at all locations that we have been to and we been to several in different areas
Yaritzi B.
Anaheim, CA
I love going to Denny's because the food is great there. The Waiting can get very long during the weekend but it's definitely worth the wait. When I go eat there with my family we always get great customer service it's just something I love and the food is once again very delicious. I definitely recommend people to go here and enjoy a good meal.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
My future father-in-law has this thing with diners he loves Denny's we go every time he picks me up from the airport! Coffee's is anything special but the breakfast food depending on when you go is really good and dirt cheap! I always have a great time when I go thank you get lost talking conversation just a really great tradition!
Laura F.
Doral, FL
ME GUSTA MUCHO SU COMIDA Y SUS PRECIOS YA QUE ME PERMITEN IR Y ESTAR SEGURA QUE OBTENDRÉ ALGO BUENO Y A BUEN PRECIO. ES EL RESTAURANT FAVORITO DE MI MAMA, ASÍ QUE VOY MUY A MENUDO PARA DARLE UN GUSTO EN EL PALADAR. LO ÚNICO QUE NO ES MUY BUENA ES LA ATENCIÓN. TARDAN MUCHO EN ATENDER Y AVECES ANDAN DESPISTADOS Y UNO HACE EL PEDIDO Y LUEGO PIDEN DISCULPAS Y DICEN QUE NO HAY ESE PLATO.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA
Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚