BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Chambersburg
Every time I've gone to Denny's it always has been great service and they're very nice there food is great they have a good quantity of food for the price good coffee great kids menus and kids get to eat free before 10
karla a.
karla a.
Love this place. Employees are always alert and helpful. There are always plenty of options to choose from and not to mention how much food you actually get in one plate. Guaranteed satisfaction for any hungry mouth
Glam W.
Glam W.
San Leandro, CA
Denny's is a all time favorite breakfast spot when traveling.  They have good quality food and service.  My favorite are the new pancakes and the grand slam breakfast.  Denny's is very affordable
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Lina P.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Brian H.
Brian H.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good nacho plate, but I think it matters on which location because some places don't make em that good, but I know a few places that do and they're my favorite nachos from any restaurant business.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Denver, CO
The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I actually prefer dennys to other breakfast places around. They are open 24 hours but are super busy on weekend mornings, we usually have to wait about 5-10 mins to be seated. I get the veggie skillet and it's delicious!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
They have a great menu for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Foods that we ordered were tasty. Servers are always nice and helpful, but the prices for the other food on the menu is a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot