BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I always debate because the French toast and burgers here. They are both so amazing. I love that you can customize your order and sides. Great prices and they are open 24hrs
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
It's an ok place I rather go to IHOP because the breakfast selection is better. They never tend to update their menus either which is not a bad thing but sometimes I'm craving things that are not in the menu
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
Denny's has delicious food. You will like it if you like breakfast foods. My dad used to order a chocolate soda, which isn't even a menu item, but they made it and he ordered it repeated times. Dennis is very affordable. I will continue to come here for the rest of my life.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Denny's has good pancakes but the service is soooo slow! It takes over an hour to get your food. I always find the employees at our local to seem dirty as well. I do like that Denny's is open 24/7 though because sometimes we go late!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
I really like Dennys for breakfast at night. The prices are fairly cheap and their always having deals. Things that I don't like is the atmosphere is so out dated and their almost always understaff. I gave It 4 stars because of that.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.