Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA

Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
Deserae B.
Deserae B.
Grande prairie Alberta

Me and my fiance always go to dennys for a dinner or breakfast date, its nothing special but it is.definitley my favorite
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
sylvia B.
sylvia B.

The food isn't always great. But it's great when your craving breakfast at like 5pm or had a drunken night and need food
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA

Denny's I love that place and how it always smells like coffee. I love that the food taste and smells like home
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL

I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Barnesville, OH

My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.

Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO

Excellent quality, quantity, and service! They have amazing food and amazing staff. I love coming here for breakfast.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA

I love Dennys zesty nachos! I just had some yesterday! Tgey are so yummy. And the seasoned french fries never fail me

Join Now