BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
always super nice servers and my favorite thing to have is the reeses peanut butter cup pancakes. their coffee is amazing and their food is always perfect and fresh
Alexandra P.
I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Denny's is my favorite restaurant when i want a good breakfast or when i want to eat a good hamburger. They has good prices and they are open during 24h. You will love it!
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Dennys is a great place to eat!! It's actually my personal favorite. We don't have one locally, so me and my fiance will drive an hour away on a regular basis(2× a month or more) just to eat there. Great food for great prices and you can usually find a coupon online that can be used when you go. The slamburger is something everyone should try. Get your egg over medium. Also recommend the cheese fries.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
It's one of the only places that is open very late at night when you have cravings or are looking for a place to spend time with friends. Their menu is very large and appeals to a variety of tastes whether you want breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. It is also very affordable and they always have some sort of promotion going on. It's not the classiest place, but it makes for a great casual outing!
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Dennys is my absolute favorite place to go for breakfast! I always get the same thing eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and choclate chip pancakes with a ton of whip cream on top! The costumer service is always impeccable. They are so nice and the place is very clean. Food always is delicious and it is cheap! It does not cost an arm and a leg to enjoy a meal that can feed a grown man! Lol. I live the fact that they tell you that things are gluten free on the menu as well so you dont have to guess. There are always specials! Ive gone many times with friends to Dennys and recommend to go all the time. You wont regret it.
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
Ame pancakes, above all the pancakes of nuts with banana is exquisite, the love of Truth I charm, the eggs that serve are exquisite. The service, they cater very fast, their workers are very attentive and the quality of their services is excellent, really if they want to eat a delicious breakfast with all the vitamins, proteins, irons, calcium of everything, go there and will not regret.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Pancakes! You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I only go to Denny's on birthdays!!!It's amazing, they always give the birthday person a free meal! Plus the server's are very friendly and attentive to everyone!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I can't really gush over dennys. It's a good place to go. It's not my favorite spot, there's nothing spectacular. I like that it's 24/7. I'm Mexican American so I'm used to different breakfast foods. That might be it. I've had minimal bad experiences, but they've happened. Usually the service is good, just depending where you go. I like their value menu which you can get things fairly cheap.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚