Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Yer V.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN

Have you tried the T-bone steak? It's delicious! Always perfectly seasoned and cooked! My go to for quick and easy steaks.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA

Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA

Denny's I love that place and how it always smells like coffee. I love that the food taste and smells like home
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL

I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Barnesville, OH

My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Daesha W.
Daesha W.

Depends who the cook is, but the prime rib dip is really good. If u like that sort of thing then you should defs try it
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.

Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO

Excellent quality, quantity, and service! They have amazing food and amazing staff. I love coming here for breakfast.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA

I love Dennys zesty nachos! I just had some yesterday! Tgey are so yummy. And the seasoned french fries never fail me
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot