Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Anngee R.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dennys is my favorite dine in to go with my daughters and their dad it's a family place and the food is really good also can never go wrong with dennys we go at least 2 or 3 times a month!
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA
Dennys is a good diner. My local restaurant has employees that have worked there for years and are very good people. The food is fairly affordable and I like the atmosphere. For a chain diner, it's a nice place to eat.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
The service isn't very good during the day but we find some really great people in the middle of the night. I like their creative drinks but sometimes the quality of food isn't the best, it really depends on the cook.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Chambersburg
Every time I've gone to Denny's it always has been great service and they're very nice there food is great they have a good quantity of food for the price good coffee great kids menus and kids get to eat free before 10
Glam W.
Glam W.
San Leandro, CA
Denny's is a all time favorite breakfast spot when traveling.  They have good quality food and service.  My favorite are the new pancakes and the grand slam breakfast.  Denny's is very affordable
karla a.
karla a.
Love this place. Employees are always alert and helpful. There are always plenty of options to choose from and not to mention how much food you actually get in one plate. Guaranteed satisfaction for any hungry mouth
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Lina P.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Brian H.
Brian H.
Los Angeles
They have really good nacho plate, but I think it matters on which location because some places don't make em that good, but I know a few places that do and they're my favorite nachos from any restaurant business.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Denver, CO
The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot