BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Dennys is okay it's a great place to get breakfast when on a budget. There food taste good. The only reason I dislike is the quality of the food you can taste it's low but it's okay cause your getting what your paying for bits it's still good food.
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Denny's has good pancakes but the service is soooo slow! It takes over an hour to get your food. I always find the employees at our local to seem dirty as well. I do like that Denny's is open 24/7 though because sometimes we go late!
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
I really like Dennys for breakfast at night. The prices are fairly cheap and their always having deals. Things that I don't like is the atmosphere is so out dated and their almost always understaff. I gave It 4 stars because of that.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
Denny's has delicious food. You will like it if you like breakfast foods. My dad used to order a chocolate soda, which isn't even a menu item, but they made it and he ordered it repeated times. Dennis is very affordable. I will continue to come here for the rest of my life.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
I love eating the food here everything is well-made and the prices are good. The customer service is great. You can always find one anywhere you travel to. I love the convenience of knowing that there will be one wherever we go.
Janet A.
Janet A.
I give a big shout out to the place I visit it a lot, I go one time every 1 to 2 weeks. Its very affordable in expensive and you get what you pay for. The service is nice everytime. I definitely still visit asking as I can!
Anngee R.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dennys is my favorite dine in to go with my daughters and their dad it's a family place and the food is really good also can never go wrong with dennys we go at least 2 or 3 times a month!
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.
The service isn't very good during the day but we find some really great people in the middle of the night. I like their creative drinks but sometimes the quality of food isn't the best, it really depends on the cook.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA
Dennys is a good diner. My local restaurant has employees that have worked there for years and are very good people. The food is fairly affordable and I like the atmosphere. For a chain diner, it's a nice place to eat.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.