Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA

They have great variety of food options! I enjoy just about anything there!! You couldn't really go wrong with what you order
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

We recently went for my cousin's birthday and the waiter was so nice. The food is great and the customer attention is amazing
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
San Salvador

Denny's this restaurant is so cool, its food is amazing and delicious. I love it, I have eaten almost all of their delicious.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ

Love their food and they were very accommodating to my food issues. Nice staff and service. Will have to go back again soon.
Ceirra C.
Ceirra C.

Dennys pancakes are yummy and the milkshakes are super good. I don't know about anything else because that's all I ever get.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Great restaurant for families and just for those looking for a good cooked meal! the food is great and is very well priced!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Albany, OR

My family likes going To Denny's for breakfast. We enjoy their build your own slam Breakfasts and biscuits and gravy deals.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Delta, BC

Denny's is great place to bring my family. It has cheap meals and is great for breakfast. They have a great rewards system.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX

I love that it's opened 24 hours I spent most of my party nights ending with eating at Dennys and the food was always good.

Join Now