Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
chyna m.
chyna m.
Masontown, PA
Went to Dennys for the first time in Ithaca,NY. And I tried the bacon slam burger. It's a burger with eggs,bacon,hash browns and queso cheese. It's the best combination of breakfast and dinner/lunch. It's a very filling meal that comes with French fries
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca
I love Denny's I go there in the mornings for breakfast I go there like three times a month I go and get pancakes or French toast and eggs with sausage. The only bad comment I have of Denny's is that sometimes the cooks take a while to bring you food.
mandi b.
mandi b.
Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Denny's has good pancakes but the service is soooo slow! It takes over an hour to get your food. I always find the employees at our local to seem dirty as well. I do like that Denny's is open 24/7 though because sometimes we go late!
I really like Dennys for breakfast at night. The prices are fairly cheap and their always having deals. Things that I don't like is the atmosphere is so out dated and their almost always understaff. I gave It 4 stars because of that.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
Denny's has delicious food. You will like it if you like breakfast foods. My dad used to order a chocolate soda, which isn't even a menu item, but they made it and he ordered it repeated times. Dennis is very affordable. I will continue to come here for the rest of my life.
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
I love eating the food here everything is well-made and the prices are good. The customer service is great. You can always find one anywhere you travel to. I love the convenience of knowing that there will be one wherever we go.
Anngee R.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dennys is my favorite dine in to go with my daughters and their dad it's a family place and the food is really good also can never go wrong with dennys we go at least 2 or 3 times a month!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot