BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
chyna m.
chyna m.
Masontown, PA
Went to Dennys for the first time in Ithaca,NY. And I tried the bacon slam burger. It's a burger with eggs,bacon,hash browns and queso cheese. It's the best combination of breakfast and dinner/lunch. It's a very filling meal that comes with French fries
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca
I love Denny's I go there in the mornings for breakfast I go there like three times a month I go and get pancakes or French toast and eggs with sausage. The only bad comment I have of Denny's is that sometimes the cooks take a while to bring you food.
mandi b.
mandi b.
Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Dennys is okay it's a great place to get breakfast when on a budget. There food taste good. The only reason I dislike is the quality of the food you can taste it's low but it's okay cause your getting what your paying for bits it's still good food.
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Denny's has good pancakes but the service is soooo slow! It takes over an hour to get your food. I always find the employees at our local to seem dirty as well. I do like that Denny's is open 24/7 though because sometimes we go late!
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
I really like Dennys for breakfast at night. The prices are fairly cheap and their always having deals. Things that I don't like is the atmosphere is so out dated and their almost always understaff. I gave It 4 stars because of that.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot