BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Lorrie K.
Olympia
Here you can get a good meal at a good price in our local Denny's service that we receive always greeted with a smile and many of the waitresses know the regulars
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
We don't have a Denny's in our town, the nearest one is about an hour away and when we go to our monthly car meet, an hour away, one thing we always do is stop and eat at Denny's! I use to order the hamburger on the value menu but they got rid of it so now I just get pancakes and my husband always gets the value grand slam meal. I really wish the hamburger would come back on value menu cause it was definitely delicious and I recommend it to people in the restaurant even.
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
What's not to love about breakfast 24 hrs a day. Add in some funky tunes playing over the intercom, and a versatile menu for the pickiest of picky folks, and bam. There's dennys. ❤️
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
The hours Denny's has are very convenient since they're open basically all day and night. They are decently priced and serve a good selection of meals from breakfast to dinner.
I eat here every Sunday. I love their food. It looks like the picture. It does get pack when I go thats a con. And a con would be that sometimes the food does take a long time.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
The food is fine when they actually have what's on the menu in stock. The prices are ok. But the service itself in my area is pretty terrible. They keep you waiting a long time even if the restaurant is practically empty. Once you order they come back out and say oh we don't have that would you like to change your order. I used to go to Denny's about once a week with friends but the terrible service in my area keeps me from returning now.
SummerRose D.
Pratt, KS
This is literally the best place for their breakfast. Good service and yummmyyyy eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. And at dinner time the country fried steak is the best.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Majority of the time I get great service. There have been many times to where I get servers who don't get the drinks when I originally order my drinks or just come by to give me a refill. Food tends to be great. There have been !any times that the server doesn't actually write down the order correctly or the cook wasn't in the right mind set for when they made mine or my family members food. But most of the time the food and the service is great.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚