BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Danna C.
I love Denny's. Good food, overall good service, and good prices. I love breakfast food, so coming to Denny's makes me very happy. It's also 24 hours! The only things that I can complain about are that sometimes the restaurants are so empty that it's disturbing and uncomfortable. Wish it was more filled up. Another thing is that the tables/chairs aren't always kept cleanly and I hesitate to sit down sometimes. Lots of syrup on pancakes also means lots of syrup on the tables and chairs.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Denny's has great food plus you can eat inside or go to the drive up and take it with you. It is handy to just drive thru and get what you want. The food is good and usually always hot.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
we always go here on vacation . Kids eat free on some nights and we have 3 so its never that expensive. plus everything else on the menu is fairly cheap anyways. There food is delcious.
Kelly B.
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA
Was there for breakfast and had to wait for 30 minutes.
But it was worth it the waiter was really nice.
We go about every 3 months for breakfast have never tried any thing else there.
Elizabeth S.
Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
We don't have a Denny's in our town, the nearest one is about an hour away and when we go to our monthly car meet, an hour away, one thing we always do is stop and eat at Denny's! I use to order the hamburger on the value menu but they got rid of it so now I just get pancakes and my husband always gets the value grand slam meal. I really wish the hamburger would come back on value menu cause it was definitely delicious and I recommend it to people in the restaurant even.
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.