BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I feel like Denny's is very hit and miss. Im not sure if it's where I live and if it's the chefs who are not up to par but some of the stuff in their menu is just gross. Their burgers are delicious and i think their breakfast is okay. I do like that they are open 24/7 as well
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Dennys has a great variety of food choices with an efficient staff to get us fed and out the door fast! For meat eating visitors I usually take them there to eat because of options. Bacon featured foods are popular! For finicky relatives on diets I take them to Denny's to avoid food wars at home. I highly recommend Dennys!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
chyna m.
chyna m.
Masontown, PA
Went to Dennys for the first time in Ithaca,NY. And I tried the bacon slam burger. It's a burger with eggs,bacon,hash browns and queso cheese. It's the best combination of breakfast and dinner/lunch. It's a very filling meal that comes with French fries
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca
I love Denny's I go there in the mornings for breakfast I go there like three times a month I go and get pancakes or French toast and eggs with sausage. The only bad comment I have of Denny's is that sometimes the cooks take a while to bring you food.
mandi b.
mandi b.
Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Marla A.
Marla A.
I usually go there for breakfast.  I'm not a big breakfast variety person.  I just get the pancakes.  It's delicious, hot, with a real plate, glass, and metal utensils.   However, there is a lot of sodium in the pancakes.  They also have AARP discounts.  I would recommend Denny's to anyone who wants good food.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot