Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA

Denny's I love that place and how it always smells like coffee. I love that the food taste and smells like home
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL

I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Barnesville, OH

My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.

Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO

Excellent quality, quantity, and service! They have amazing food and amazing staff. I love coming here for breakfast.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA

I love Dennys zesty nachos! I just had some yesterday! Tgey are so yummy. And the seasoned french fries never fail me
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oakdale , Ca

Moons over my hammy. Hands down the best thing on the menu! And the pumpkin spice pancakes when they are available. 😍
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA

I really like their menu and the the way the kind servers treat customers. This month alone I went about four times.
Geselle D.
Geselle D.

I love their double chesse burgers and their fries , their burgers taste so delicious but have a bit to much grease.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now