BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Lina P.
Delano, CA
My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Destiny M.
I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like every time I go to Denny's it's like the ghetto IHOP lol customer service is trash and the food isn't all that great for the price . I try to avoid going to Denny's and only go if I'm dragged there lol not recommended
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Crystal C.
All though the last time I went, we had horrible service and had to deal with not only a rude staff,but a very nasty rude manager! I do love their food. But our experience was a nightmare! And I don't see any of us going back any time soon.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
They have a great menu for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Foods that we ordered were tasty. Servers are always nice and helpful, but the prices for the other food on the menu is a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
One of the best places if you're looking for a cheap midnight or even 3am snack. They have a menu with lower prices like a $4 quesadilla. They even have Philly cheesesteaks. So good here.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Katie V.
Denver, CO
The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.