Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since
reina a.
reina a.
Fremont, CA
I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the go to place when you are hungry in the middle of the night. It also helps that they are not as busy at night time. The burgers are delicious and the shakes are amazing. We love to go at night time on the weekends.
Michele M.
Michele M.
I was pretty skeptical at first but I was proved wrong.They offer great breakfasts at a decent price. I have work experience with IHOP and let's jus say that I prefer Denny's, it's worth the price and their pancakes actually have some flavor to them. I would recommend giving it a try.
JENNIFER G.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love to eat at Dennys Restaurant the food is always hot and it doesn't cost very much to eat there. And you can always get breakfast anytime you want they have good quality foods and the people that work there is very friendly I would definitely will be going back as often as I can
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.
i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Dennys has a great variety of food choices with an efficient staff to get us fed and out the door fast! For meat eating visitors I usually take them there to eat because of options. Bacon featured foods are popular! For finicky relatives on diets I take them to Denny's to avoid food wars at home. I highly recommend Dennys!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot