Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Gracie J.
Gracie J.

Pretty good food for a reasonable price. I like the fact that the restaurant is 24 hrs, which is great for late night food runs.
Raísa K.
Raísa K.

Simplesmente amo o café da manhã. Muito gostoso, bem preparado e na hora certa. Indico para qualquer um que tiver oportunidade.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA

i came here once prom night and come here all the time for breakfast and i like it much more than ihop and i enjoy eating here.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Empire, Ca

Last time I went the service was horrible, might have been understaffed but i love their pancakes they make so it was worth it❤
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY

Great go to place we normally go for breakfast because we can choose off the menu or build our own breakfast from many choices
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , Tx

Good place to have a breakfast with the family .love coming here .I recommend this place my family n friends like coming here.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA

They have great variety of food options! I enjoy just about anything there!! You couldn't really go wrong with what you order
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

We recently went for my cousin's birthday and the waiter was so nice. The food is great and the customer attention is amazing
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
San Salvador

Denny's this restaurant is so cool, its food is amazing and delicious. I love it, I have eaten almost all of their delicious.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!

Join Now