BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I'm very amazed how much they have changed and upgraded their menu choices. Its affordable and the food is pretty good. When you go there on your birthday, you get a free meal. Dont forget to bring your I.D cause they will check.ūüėĀ
Nina A.
Nina A.
We use to eat at Dennys's every other week. They have kids eat free Tuesdays and Saturdays in our area. Depending on the area the wait can be pretty long and the waitress or waiter customer service a=can be a hit or miss. We love the grand slam and skillet dishes.
Janine E.
Janine E.
Love love love Dennys. Not really a breakfast food person. I do love their coffee. I always order their club sandwich with season fried and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. We go very often my kids and husband love their breakfast.
Alix G.
Alix G.
This place is fine. Not my favorite but I got to Amit the food here is really good. The price is a little pricey for my liking but overall it's a good place to go if you don't want to make breakfast and you wanna spoil yourself. Also great for the family. Had good customer service, and a good experience overall, would recommend.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since
reina a.
reina a.
Fremont, CA
I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the go to place when you are hungry in the middle of the night. It also helps that they are not as busy at night time. The burgers are delicious and the shakes are amazing. We love to go at night time on the weekends.
Michele M.
Michele M.
I was pretty skeptical at first but I was proved wrong.They offer great breakfasts at a decent price. I have work experience with IHOP and let's jus say that I prefer Denny's, it's worth the price and their pancakes actually have some flavor to them. I would recommend giving it a try.
JENNIFER G.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love to eat at Dennys Restaurant the food is always hot and it doesn't cost very much to eat there. And you can always get breakfast anytime you want they have good quality foods and the people that work there is very friendly I would definitely will be going back as often as I can
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.
i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.