Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Melinda J.
Melinda J.

Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Gracie J.
Gracie J.

Pretty good food for a reasonable price. I like the fact that the restaurant is 24 hrs, which is great for late night food runs.
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH

I've only been there for breakfast but it was very delicious the pancakes are my favorite they're big and fluffy. Very filling.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Empire, Ca

Last time I went the service was horrible, might have been understaffed but i love their pancakes they make so it was worth it❤
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA

i came here once prom night and come here all the time for breakfast and i like it much more than ihop and i enjoy eating here.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY

Great go to place we normally go for breakfast because we can choose off the menu or build our own breakfast from many choices
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , Tx

Good place to have a breakfast with the family .love coming here .I recommend this place my family n friends like coming here.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA

They have great variety of food options! I enjoy just about anything there!! You couldn't really go wrong with what you order
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ

Love their food and they were very accommodating to my food issues. Nice staff and service. Will have to go back again soon.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot