BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

naf C.
naf C.
I "fell in love" with this restaurant the very first time I attended it. I liked the atmosphere, their quick service and the menu. They have a wide variety of options in their menu. Since I have a sweet tooth, I love their pancakes, especially the one with the blueberries. I also love their fries and other vegetarian stuff. I like the way their kitchen and seating area is set up as well. Their menu looks fancy too. Id recommend it.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Denny's is about 10 minutes from the house so we go here a lot. I love their club sandwich. The wait staff is a little slow and the food takes awhile to get to you , but they cook it as you order so it is hot when it arrives at your table.  Breakfast is served at all times. i like breakfast for dinner y husband refuses to eat breakfast for dinner so he can have a dinner meal and I can have pancakes. It's a win win for us.
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Many a late night party nights ended at Denny's. The team members have never given us any issues, even when some members of our group may get a little rowdy. The crew has always been extremely polite and fun; I'm sure they are used to the experience and they handle it very well. The food is a great value and tastes delicious. I honestly like their pancakes much more than IHOP, I just wish Denny's had blueberry syrup.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I like to come here with the kids and with out the kids my favorite item is the Grand Slam breakfast We go a few times a month we also like to come here for the grand slam breakfast. I  like how much food you can get at a very affordable price. The service is never amazing but you can expect friendly service and good good.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
I think Denny's is one of the few places that I will never get tired of eating. I started going there as a kid with my grandparents and still enjoy it to this day. They have an awesome menu variety, great meal sizes, decent prices, quick service, and a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. From breakfast options all the way to dinner or desert options, Denny's offers it all! Never been let down here.
Karen H.
Karen H.
What can I say I love Denny's! It's a fantastic family joint with a nostalgic value to it. Most of them are still open 24 hours and they have a great selection of food. They have added new menu items but they have also kept some old classics such as the super bird and the seasoned fries. The homemade ranch makes it an absolute Grand Slam just like the breakfast.
Angel F.
Angel F.
I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
What can I say, make your own burger and it's usually less expensive than the other menu options, heck yes. I'm also a huge fan of the portions of their mixed salads. The Apple chicken salad with a balsamic vinigareitte with the crunchy nuts is definitely worth a try. Overall, service and food quality is subject to location and staff.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.