Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Marlene P.
Marlene P.

I never have breakfast here. I feel like they are definitely not the best place for breakfast but I do eat their chicken strips lol.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL

La comida es sabrosa y puedes elegir tanto comer sano como comida chatarra ambas son deliciosas el lugar es familiar y económico 👍🏻
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN

This is a good place for breakfast. I wouldn't go for any other meal, though. I just don't think the rest of the menu is very good.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
WAYMART

Denny's has a great menu. All day breakfast is a great option. They have such a big selection to choose from. Another great choice.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA

I like Danny's for breakfast foods! They are okay with lunch and dinner, but I would rather vist other places for lunch and dinner
Damaris F.
Damaris F.

Always love eating there good fast service and food is always good. I got maybe once a month family loves it especially the kiddos
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA

I love how it's open 24/7. It's delicious & the service is always great. They have a wide range of variety foods that taste great.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA

Dennys is good for 🥓🍳breakfast lunch 🍔or dinner🍲 and the prices are very good and you get a lot of food for a little bit of money
Grysell D.
Grysell D.
México

I love food, very good service and very good quality. Only that there are employees who do not have a good mood and i do not like
Angie I.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA

It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents

Join Now