Add a Photo

Photos (8)
genelyn w.
genelyn w.
Pflugerville, TX

THEIRE FOOD IS GOOD.BUT THE STEAK IS NOT THAT GOOD.. PANCAKE IS GOOD AND OTHER FOODS AS WELL ..THATS OUR VENUE ON OUR WEDDING DAY:)
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN

This is a good place for breakfast. I wouldn't go for any other meal, though. I just don't think the rest of the menu is very good.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
WAYMART

Denny's has a great menu. All day breakfast is a great option. They have such a big selection to choose from. Another great choice.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Travis Afb, CA

I like Danny's for breakfast foods! They are okay with lunch and dinner, but I would rather vist other places for lunch and dinner
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA

I love how it's open 24/7. It's delicious & the service is always great. They have a wide range of variety foods that taste great.
Damaris F.
Damaris F.

Always love eating there good fast service and food is always good. I got maybe once a month family loves it especially the kiddos
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA

Dennys is good for 🥓🍳breakfast lunch 🍔or dinner🍲 and the prices are very good and you get a lot of food for a little bit of money
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX

I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Angie I.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA

It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents
Melinda J.
Melinda J.

Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now