BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Maria M.
Columbus , OH
Denny's carries many memories for me. I love their food and their sh***y diner coffee. I have so many memories of eating there and playing Munchkin and Monopoly all night. (literally) when I would visit home from college. I miss those times.
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA
You can't go wrong with Denny's grand slam. It's a classic favorite. I like how you can customize it. This is a great delicious value for your money. They also have great burgers and sandwiches to please anybody.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love Denny's love build your own grand slam. Love there grits and home fries. Service is slower but I love the24/7 and a very friendly waitstaff. Good honest consistent food
Brian H.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good nacho plate, but I think it matters on which location because some places don't make em that good, but I know a few places that do and they're my favorite nachos from any restaurant business.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I actually prefer dennys to other breakfast places around. They are open 24 hours but are super busy on weekend mornings, we usually have to wait about 5-10 mins to be seated. I get the veggie skillet and it's delicious!
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like every time I go to Denny's it's like the ghetto IHOP lol customer service is trash and the food isn't all that great for the price . I try to avoid going to Denny's and only go if I'm dragged there lol not recommended
Destiny M.
I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Lina P.
Delano, CA
My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.