Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Ceirra C.
Ceirra C.

Dennys pancakes are yummy and the milkshakes are super good. I don't know about anything else because that's all I ever get.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!
Marisa I.
Marisa I.

I love dennys! Have visited and eaten at multiple areas and states ! I love the amazing food and quality service it has !!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Great restaurant for families and just for those looking for a good cooked meal! the food is great and is very well priced!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH

Open all night and always delicious. You can get breakfast all day and they have really good items for lunch and dinner too
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Albany, OR

My family likes going To Denny's for breakfast. We enjoy their build your own slam Breakfasts and biscuits and gravy deals.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX

I love that it's opened 24 hours I spent most of my party nights ending with eating at Dennys and the food was always good.
Emily V.
Emily V.

Food usually comes out fast and warm! The prices are decent for all that comes with a meal! I love going here for breakfast
Kat C.
Kat C.
Independence, OR

Where else can you get this delicious breakfast? It was the first place I ate breakfast at when I came back to the states.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Rock Point, AZ

The American Classic restaurant is one of my favorite to go to. I go with friends or family, and everyone has a good time.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now