BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
San Antonio, TX
My go to food there is the smothered cheese fries with bacon....love it love it
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Muy bueno se los recomiendo muchisimo a mi me gusta mucho ir a denny's 😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍
yaretzy O.
yaretzy O.
I build my own breakfast I comstumize it and it's delicious! I love Denny's !
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
We don't go very often but when we do, it's great! I always order breakfast!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's disappointing that Denny's is disappearing from my area. There aren't a ton of quiet affordable places to eat at late at night or after an all-night adventure. The food is basic American diner, not amazingly good for the most part but familiar and edible. The one standout is the build-a-burger. It's a really good burger with great topping options and fries for about ten bucks. The staff can be a little frustrating. I have a pork allergy and order things specifically with no bacon and it never fails to show up to the table with bacon on it. I send it back because I need it to specifically have no pork contact and it comes back cold and they have literally just peeled off the bacon and re-sent it out. The wait staff gets a little exhausting to deal with at that point and it's hit or miss whether I actually get my food or just have to walk out. I wish the kitchen was more thorough, it's not the poor waitress' faults.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Dennys is a great place to eat!! It's actually my personal favorite. We don't have one locally, so me and my fiance will drive an hour away on a regular basis(2× a month or more) just to eat there. Great food for great prices and you can usually find a coupon online that can be used when you go. The slamburger is something everyone should try. Get your egg over medium. Also recommend the cheese fries.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lindon, UT
I was literally there like 20 minutes ago and let me tell you, I was high as a kite. So I don't know if that's a bias but it was possibly the best meal of my whole life. I got Salted Caramel Banana Shortbread Pancakes and I basically went to heaven, we also got some blueberry pancake puppies that keep REALLY well in the fridge and taste AMAZING with syrup and heat up so nicely in the microwave. I will vouch for Dennys with my life.
Dubuque, IA
I LOVE DENNYS

Pros
I actually like their black coffee
Open forever
Generally no lines or wait to get in
Their social media accounts(follow their Twitter it's great)
The fight me in the DENNYS parking lot meme
Good pancakes
Nice waiters and service
Cute kids meals

Cons
The crane machine is too difficult
Full of old people/stoners
People actually fight in the parking lot

Overall go to Denny's it's a great experience and most of the time is pretty memorable(because of the fights in the parking lot)
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Dennys is one of those diners that varies drastically based on two things: how busy they are and who the cooks are that day. That being said I've never had an experience so bad I didn't want to go back and quite often the servers seem to work super hard to make sure everything is great. My favorite thing to get is the Prime Rib Cobb Salad with Italian dressing. <3 It's delicious and super unique compared to what else we have where I live.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dennys is what you make it. I'm a server and served under pressure but at Denny's it's a whole different ball game. Servers don't typically don't follow up how you would anticipate them too. Servers make my experience here, it's no longer the food because it doesn't taste the same anymore, as it did years ago. I used to go to Denny's all the time, sat with the same server and she gave a PHENOMENAL experience and always made my day. The food just isn't how it used to be however, Denny's always was and would be affordable for a quick go to breakfast.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.