Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA

Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Melody F.
Melody F.
Winnipeg

Denny's is my go to when I am drunk and need some greasy food to coat my stomach. I love their nachos and it's not pricey to eat here!
Elsy F.
Elsy F.

An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Kingston, PA

Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA

I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Marlene P.
Marlene P.

I never have breakfast here. I feel like they are definitely not the best place for breakfast but I do eat their chicken strips lol.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
modesto, ca

My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
nicole m.
nicole m.
Union City, CA

Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Arcata, CA

I go to Dennys literally all the time, I LOVE it. I went this morning. Many Denny's also offer student discounts, so be sure to ask!
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL

La comida es sabrosa y puedes elegir tanto comer sano como comida chatarra ambas son deliciosas el lugar es familiar y económico 👍🏻

Join Now