BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Rosemary R.
I love the fact that theres a couple open for 24 hours!!! There food is great and theres a little of everything on the menu! The nachos, there sandwiches, the gran dlam sandwich❤ just everything!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love Denny’s! It’s been my favorite comfort food since high school. I just went there tonight with my family (it’s thanksgiving!). They have such good prices you can’t beat it. I’ll keep going back forever!
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Cretia M.
The food there is awesome and you really get a deal. The quality of the food was great. We go about 2 times a month and it's good! The grand slam is a great price my personal favorite!!
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I always love going to denny's. It's so convenient that it's a sit down restaurant and it's open 24 hours. They have such a cheap menu and everything is pretty good.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I love dennys because no matter what time of the day you go they always serve breakfast & lunch . There breakfast pancakes have to be my absolute favorite & there burgers are so good
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
I honestly love going to Denny's at any time in the day I love their $2 $4 $6 $8 meal definitely one of my go to's I love their chicken strips and they're loaded fries everything is just so delicious at Denny's.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
Any time I have gone to Denny's the food and service is amazing! I can only go every few months because the closest Dennys is hours away. Anytime I visit my family we make sure we go to Denny's! I can't live without a Grand Slam in my life
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚