Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX

I love to go to dinner with my friends, and the food it's amazing! And when I'm on a budget the eat all you can hot cakes are my go-to
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Princeton, KY

I love dennys because you can order breakfast anytime, service is good and the food is delicious and i like their hours of operation.
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA

I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Kingston, PA

Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA

An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Cypress, CA

I go to Dennys literally all the time, I LOVE it. I went this morning. Many Denny's also offer student discounts, so be sure to ask!
Marlene P.
Marlene P.

I never have breakfast here. I feel like they are definitely not the best place for breakfast but I do eat their chicken strips lol.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Modesto, Ca

My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
nicole m.
nicole m.
Union City, CA

Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL

La comida es sabrosa y puedes elegir tanto comer sano como comida chatarra ambas son deliciosas el lugar es familiar y económico 👍🏻
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now