Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, TX

Favorite breakfast place to go! I love their burgers. They are always fast when making our food and also super sweet. Highly recommend.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA

Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA

An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA

I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Princeton, KY

I love dennys because you can order breakfast anytime, service is good and the food is delicious and i like their hours of operation.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Kingston, PA

Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Modesto, Ca

My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Arcata, CA

I go to Dennys literally all the time, I LOVE it. I went this morning. Many Denny's also offer student discounts, so be sure to ask!
Marlene P.
Marlene P.

I never have breakfast here. I feel like they are definitely not the best place for breakfast but I do eat their chicken strips lol.
nicole m.
nicole m.
Union City, CA

Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now