Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA

I love dennys , they have the best hash browns , my favorite thing on the menu is he bacon slam burger, I would eat dennys everyday if I could
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA

They have great deals on breafast all the time. Even for kids. I dont get too go often but if it was closer to me id go multiple times a week
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX

i enjoy dennys food more than ihop for sure. and the price of their food is def affordable. the grand slam is probably my favorite dish here
Malinda C.
Malinda C.

My whole family loves dennys, we go there often and usually we all get the same thing everytime, it's delicious and i love their pancakes
April L.
April L.
Independence, MO

Great classic breakfast food & great additional options as well! I'm always satisfied, it's kinda pricey for what it is but it's worth it
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.

Dennys is one of my choice on a late night when I'm having breakfast cravings. The good is always good and the prices are always perfect
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

Sherri's > Denny's. Every time I've gone it took sooo long to receive my order. The food is good, but sherris is just better maintained.
Reba B.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV

We love Denny's breakfast so much! We go every chance we get, the food is always amazing! Steak & eggs is cooked to perfection ever time
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, TX

Favorite breakfast place to go! I love their burgers. They are always fast when making our food and also super sweet. Highly recommend.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA

Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot