BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
great for a meal anytime of day. you want breakfast for dinner it's the place to go. great service and family friendly. reasonable prices for the amount of food you get. while i was pregnant with my 2nd child we frequented dennys 3 times a week because thats all i craved. love to eat there.
jennifer o.
Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Denny's has gluten free options! This is so important to me as I struggle sometimes at restaurants and feel left out when it comes to bread products. I had my first gluten free English muffin there and it was very yummy. The staff is great in multiple towns.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
One thing to praise Denny's about is their customer service. I've never ever had a problem with the staff and have always been well taken care of. They have a great selection of food and it's always tasty. Great prices and great food, you can't ask for much better!
Karen H.
What can I say I love Denny's! It's a fantastic family joint with a nostalgic value to it. Most of them are still open 24 hours and they have a great selection of food. They have added new menu items but they have also kept some old classics such as the super bird and the seasoned fries. The homemade ranch makes it an absolute Grand Slam just like the breakfast.
Ariel G.
I think Denny's is one of the few places that I will never get tired of eating. I started going there as a kid with my grandparents and still enjoy it to this day. They have an awesome menu variety, great meal sizes, decent prices, quick service, and a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. From breakfast options all the way to dinner or desert options, Denny's offers it all! Never been let down here.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.