BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
I love eating the food here everything is well-made and the prices are good. The customer service is great. You can always find one anywhere you travel to. I love the convenience of knowing that there will be one wherever we go.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
Good dining out when you are leaving a bar drunk food late at night when you are in college or cheap breakfast early in the morning with family. Cheap and tasty and can span all ages lol.
Sarah C.
Breakfast food. Main deal right there. Dessert but after food of course. I don't normally go here but when I do I visit here from where I'm from cause it's close to whom I'm staying with.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dennys is so affordable. They have a wide selection of drinks and foods. They have every breakfast food you can think of. And they even have a great lunch menu for sandwiches and such. I got a good sub last time I went.
Emily E.
Denny's doesn't even need a review. Everyone's been to Denny's. I love Denny's, my friend love Denny's. My local Denny's has the nicest staff I've ever met and the food is always good.
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA
Dennys is a good diner. My local restaurant has employees that have worked there for years and are very good people. The food is fairly affordable and I like the atmosphere. For a chain diner, it's a nice place to eat.
Chelsea B.
Chambersburg
Every time I've gone to Denny's it always has been great service and they're very nice there food is great they have a good quantity of food for the price good coffee great kids menus and kids get to eat free before 10
Shaunice L.
The service isn't very good during the day but we find some really great people in the middle of the night. I like their creative drinks but sometimes the quality of food isn't the best, it really depends on the cook.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.