BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Erica S.
Penfield, IL
This is definitely one of my favorite breakfast places. Denny's is always high quality and worth the prices. I go here over any other breakfast place I have in town. I am definitely a loyal customer here!
Chelsey G.
Denny's is such a nice family friendly diner. It has never fails ( especially on road trips or late nights when it's one of the only restaurants open). Literally go to Denny's almost every week, love it!
Andrea C.
My favorite thing from Denny's is the $2,$4,$6,$8 menu because you can get some good food at that price I go a lot maybe like 6 or 7 times a month sometimes less the food is great and they have a lot of options
Christina G.
Altoona, PA
This place is good for a good drunk night meal. I wouldn't plan on getting a 5 star meal but it is super cheap. I had a bad experience with a waitress once after she got my order wrong then blamed me.
Kishany M.
Bridgeport , CT
I honestly can't get enough of this place , sadly they are a little drive away so
I don't go often but they are great diner food and you can't beat the prices . I love taking my family here because their menu is very kid friendly .
brittany f.
i love Denny's! i live in jersey, so they are scarce but i wish they were here more! i love all the options and unique foods for a great price wish i could go more!
Shiela S.
Baltimore, MD
The value slam is an amazing deal for those on a budget. The new pancakes are light and fluff. This is a great deal because of the affordability. I would recommend this deal if you love breakfast but are on a tight budget. I will be returning real soon.
A'miracle H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Gabby S.
Belen, NM
Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚