BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Dennys is my favorite breakfast joint me and my boyfriend go here atleast one day a week
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Dennys is okay if you go to a clean one. A lot of them do not keep up their maintenance
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Love Denny's!! Always good for drunk nights. Moons over my hammy is life. So delicious!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Good menu variety. A lot of food choices you can't get at other diners or resteraunts.
Love the food huge portions and they are greatly prepared although it can be expensive
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ
Decent food at good prices, they have entrees starting at just $2 which I appreciate
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Brawley, CA
Love the food love the environment. One of the places my family and I love going to
Pam R.
Pam R.
Dennys always has the best service and their food is awesome and such a great price
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Love the food. If im out late i go here. They have great food and great prices .
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Always go here for family dinners. Kids like the food and great customer service
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.