BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Bri F.
Lockport , NY
I’ve always loved going to Denny’s. Their sampler platter is my favorite. And no matter when or where I go the service is always great and the staff is friendly.
kai f.
Food wise I’ve never had an issue with, but almost every time I go I have an issue with my waiter or waitress. Idk what it is about only at Denny’s I get that type of service but it’s quite annoying and a huge turn off from the company in general
Celese S.
Racine, WI
I love the variety of food you can get. The waffles from here are my absolute favorite. The food is good, although i do have to say when then cook their meat it sometimes not cooked all the way. But nonetheless, still delicious.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Denny’s is a restaurant that is inexpensive and serves BREAKFAST DAY AND NIGHT! Every time I go to Denny’s I get breakfast. I don’t think I’ve ever had a dinner meal at dinner time while dining there. It’s a very good sit down family restaurant
Abby C.
My husband and I had our first date here and it is always favorite. We love the hot chocolate, old diner feel, the fact you can pick between breakfast and dinner food menu items. All around a wonderful place to sit down and enjoy good company.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Any breakfast place I’ll pick to go to would be ihop. Denny’s I feel like it’s just a dirty place to eat. They gave me my food cold once and it didn’t even take long to come out. The customer service is good though. I just wouldn’t recommend.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I’ve been going to Denny’s for as long as I can remember. In high school it was all about the buffalo chicken tenders and fries with ranch. Now, I’m all about the grand slamwich. One of the best breakfast sandwiches I’ve had.
Chris S.
Lillington
Denny’s is open 24/7 but there have been MANY times i’ve walked up to a closed one. Sorry. They aren’t all that clean. The food is ok. I got a chicken sandwich with either a raw portion or a tumor. Try if you want!
Ana Carolina L.
Hi there is a the car I have w I to the wywwyw wtwI wywwyw wywywiwywwyw is was morning day to day pick the kids go pick to him and get them for you to and go to the house and to get pick the girls up and meet I’ll
Justin B.
Austin
The prices are perfect for people that are looking for a cheap but very great place to eat . I always order the Scirlein steak and fries. It’s a perfect place to eat and they cook it perfect and how you want it .
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.