Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Seagoville, TX
Sometimes you just need a Denny's! Whether it's breakfast, or late at night when nothing else is open. You can know that you will get a constant fresh top off on your coffee. Which is very important if you are a coffee drinker. You can eat breakfast anytime. If you aren't in the mood for breakfast there are other good choices on the menu.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
The service is usually good, but lately the waitresses just seem to focus soley on their friends that come in. I had no water and was basically slurping on my melted ice and I waited for 10 minutes before ordering my food when there was only a party of 3 and I in Dennys. The waitress had her focus on the party of 3 which were her friends.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
My future father-in-law has this thing with diners he loves Denny's we go every time he picks me up from the airport! Coffee's is anything special but the breakfast food depending on when you go is really good and dirt cheap! I always have a great time when I go thank you get lost talking conversation just a really great tradition!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Kaysia H.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA
Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot