Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

Denny's is a restaurant that you can take your whole family in a Ford and have a good home cooked meal their prices are really reasonable and they give you very good portions everything pretty much is good on the menu they are open 24 hours and have a really great staff at all locations that we have been to and we been to several in different areas
Aria H.
Aria H.

I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Yaritzi B.
Yaritzi B.
Anaheim, CA

I love going to Denny's because the food is great there. The Waiting can get very long during the weekend but it's definitely worth the wait. When I go eat there with my family we always get great customer service it's just something I love and the food is once again very delicious. I definitely recommend people to go here and enjoy a good meal.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

Pancakes! You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

The service is usually good, but lately the waitresses just seem to focus soley on their friends that come in. I had no water and was basically slurping on my melted ice and I waited for 10 minutes before ordering my food when there was only a party of 3 and I in Dennys. The waitress had her focus on the party of 3 which were her friends.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Seagoville, TX

Sometimes you just need a Denny's! Whether it's breakfast, or late at night when nothing else is open. You can know that you will get a constant fresh top off on your coffee. Which is very important if you are a coffee drinker. You can eat breakfast anytime. If you aren't in the mood for breakfast there are other good choices on the menu.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN

Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA

My future father-in-law has this thing with diners he loves Denny's we go every time he picks me up from the airport! Coffee's is anything special but the breakfast food depending on when you go is really good and dirt cheap! I always have a great time when I go thank you get lost talking conversation just a really great tradition!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA

my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA

LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now