Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Shi C.
Shi C.

Dennys is one of my favorite restaurants! It's like getting American goodness is Canada and it's amazing. It's open 24 hours which works perfectly for those late nights. My favorite dish would have to be their nachos .. They make them so well I could eat so much!! The staff is always very friendly as well which makes it so easy to come back to again and again!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Denny's is the greatest of all time. It's terrible for you. True. But Delicious. And I think we all know which of those two things is more important. Very affordable, open 24 hours (at least my location). Good options all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner.) Would recommend pancakes or the sandwich made out of mozzarella sticks. I know. What?! Superb.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

Denny's is a restaurant that you can take your whole family in a Ford and have a good home cooked meal their prices are really reasonable and they give you very good portions everything pretty much is good on the menu they are open 24 hours and have a really great staff at all locations that we have been to and we been to several in different areas
Angel F.
Angel F.
Panama City, FL

I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Yaritzi B.
Yaritzi B.
Anaheim, CA

I love going to Denny's because the food is great there. The Waiting can get very long during the weekend but it's definitely worth the wait. When I go eat there with my family we always get great customer service it's just something I love and the food is once again very delicious. I definitely recommend people to go here and enjoy a good meal.
Kerry J.
Kerry J.
Kamloops

Denny's is a great place to go out and eat at. It is affordable and has a good selection of food that everyone from kids to seniors can eat. I love that the one near me is open 24hrs. The food is usually good quality and I love the unique choices on the menu. I definately recommend Denny's to anymore looking for a good meal and a great price.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

Pancakes! You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Valori F.
Valori F.
London

I cannot rate this restaurant high enough! I've gone here since I was a child so for me it is also a bit nostalgic. They are priced fair enough in the area. The service is almost always exceptional! I usually grab all day breakfast here even late in the day! For me going to Denny's is always a highlight. One of my favorite date locations!
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Seagoville, TX

Sometimes you just need a Denny's! Whether it's breakfast, or late at night when nothing else is open. You can know that you will get a constant fresh top off on your coffee. Which is very important if you are a coffee drinker. You can eat breakfast anytime. If you aren't in the mood for breakfast there are other good choices on the menu.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

The service is usually good, but lately the waitresses just seem to focus soley on their friends that come in. I had no water and was basically slurping on my melted ice and I waited for 10 minutes before ordering my food when there was only a party of 3 and I in Dennys. The waitress had her focus on the party of 3 which were her friends.

Join Now