BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Donna P.
Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY
I love denny's. Anytime I want to go out for breakfast I come here. the food is great. My fav are the skillets, I love that they have healthy options. I like to stay on track and eat healthy. I go here about maybe once a month. I usually eat at home. I recommend you try this place!!
Jennifer M.
Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger 🍔 that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink 🍹 it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Olivia P.
Waterville , ME
I have so many great memories at Denny's restaurant. They are my go to restaurant for pancakes. The atmosphere is very retro and welcoming! The service is amazing and the food is served rather quickly! not too pricey either would definitely recommend that you go here!
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
I can eat breakfast all day long every day so naturally I love a big breakfast and Denny's menu is perfect for my needs. The crispy hash browns are a favorite of mine. I almost wish they were a little quicker with their service but it's probably just my location.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
We mostly go on special occasions but when we do it is always amazing. Hubby and I both love the turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. It is do delicious! The kids order from their menu. They always want pancakes,or fruit salad. We will forever go back to Denny's
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.