BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
I’ve always loved going to Denny’s. Their sampler platter is my favorite. And no matter when or where I go the service is always great and the staff is friendly.
Tatyanna s.
The food there is so great. I love their sandwiches especially their breakfast sandwiches. The pancakes is so buttery and delicious. The fries there is seasoned just right.
Christine B.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
I would prefer ihop over them they don’t have much options for breakfast which is strange because that’s what they’re known for. Then they take an awful long time to prepare the food and the servers aren’t even paying attention to their customers.
Ashley P.
Miami
I really like the food but we went here this morning, and the service was terrible we had to leave! The wait to get your food isn’t fast and may take hours, I’m very disappointed!! But of course this is just for me I don’t know about others. :)
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Denny’s is a restaurant that is inexpensive and serves BREAKFAST DAY AND NIGHT! Every time I go to Denny’s I get breakfast. I don’t think I’ve ever had a dinner meal at dinner time while dining there. It’s a very good sit down family restaurant
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Any breakfast place I’ll pick to go to would be ihop. Denny’s I feel like it’s just a dirty place to eat. They gave me my food cold once and it didn’t even take long to come out. The customer service is good though. I just wouldn’t recommend.
Chris S.
Lillington
Denny’s is open 24/7 but there have been MANY times i’ve walked up to a closed one. Sorry. They aren’t all that clean. The food is ok. I got a chicken sandwich with either a raw portion or a tumor. Try if you want!
Alexis B.
Yes this my place to go too! They're food is delicious. They serve breakfast and afternoon food. I guess that's how you say it hah. But I think it's open 24/7. Which is good bc you can eat breakfast anytime you want.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Denny’s is a great place to go with friends or the family after a game. It’s service has always been pretty good for me. For milkshakes,they give you A LOT and it’s awesome. Breakfast always seem to be a hit
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Este lugar me gudta muchísimo tambn la comida y los precios son económicos lo único que no me gusta que tienen un servicio muy malo no se si solo es en algunos restaurantes pero yo e ido a dos diferentes y es lo mismo.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚