Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I actually love Denny's. I prefer it over IHOP.
I like their omelettes and red potatoes. Pancakes aren't bad. Prices are decent. Service can be hit and miss depending on the location, but there is something comforting and familiar about Denny's. Maybe all those late nights after I used to to concerts and clubbing. Being open 24/7 makes Denny's a great after hours place to grub!
Karen H.
Karen H.

What can I say I love Denny's! It's a fantastic family joint with a nostalgic value to it. Most of them are still open 24 hours and they have a great selection of food. They have added new menu items but they have also kept some old classics such as the super bird and the seasoned fries. The homemade ranch makes it an absolute Grand Slam just like the breakfast.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Denny's is the greatest of all time. It's terrible for you. True. But Delicious. And I think we all know which of those two things is more important. Very affordable, open 24 hours (at least my location). Good options all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner.) Would recommend pancakes or the sandwich made out of mozzarella sticks. I know. What?! Superb.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

Denny's is a restaurant that you can take your whole family in a Ford and have a good home cooked meal their prices are really reasonable and they give you very good portions everything pretty much is good on the menu they are open 24 hours and have a really great staff at all locations that we have been to and we been to several in different areas
Angel F.
Angel F.

I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Yaritzi B.
Yaritzi B.
Anaheim, CA

I love going to Denny's because the food is great there. The Waiting can get very long during the weekend but it's definitely worth the wait. When I go eat there with my family we always get great customer service it's just something I love and the food is once again very delicious. I definitely recommend people to go here and enjoy a good meal.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

Pancakes! You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Seagoville, TX

Sometimes you just need a Denny's! Whether it's breakfast, or late at night when nothing else is open. You can know that you will get a constant fresh top off on your coffee. Which is very important if you are a coffee drinker. You can eat breakfast anytime. If you aren't in the mood for breakfast there are other good choices on the menu.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

The service is usually good, but lately the waitresses just seem to focus soley on their friends that come in. I had no water and was basically slurping on my melted ice and I waited for 10 minutes before ordering my food when there was only a party of 3 and I in Dennys. The waitress had her focus on the party of 3 which were her friends.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN

Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now