BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Daisy M.
When you can enjoy a delicious breakfast during diner time is the best. Love going here always receive great customer service. The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality is great. All my meals have to have a cherry coke my favorite.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Denny's is so cool. It always gives me an old time few when I'm there. The music is always classic and soothing. The food is delicious! I love the pancakes so much! The prices are great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Janet A.
I give a big shout out to the place I visit it a lot, I go one time every 1 to 2 weeks. Its very affordable in expensive and you get what you pay for. The service is nice everytime. I definitely still visit asking as I can!
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dennys is my favorite dine in to go with my daughters and their dad it's a family place and the food is really good also can never go wrong with dennys we go at least 2 or 3 times a month!
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
I love eating the food here everything is well-made and the prices are good. The customer service is great. You can always find one anywhere you travel to. I love the convenience of knowing that there will be one wherever we go.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.