BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Justin B.
Austin
The prices are perfect for people that are looking for a cheap but very great place to eat . I always order the Scirlein steak and fries. It’s a perfect place to eat and they cook it perfect and how you want it .
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
They have a great menu for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Foods that we ordered were tasty. Servers are always nice and helpful, but the prices for the other food on the menu is a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA
I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
Lisa S.
Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
Odessa T.
Denny that great and affordable. It's definitely a place to go if you're taking a big group of people. The service is always fast and friendly. And they have many different food options including breakfast lunch and dinner items.
Lizett M.
I love the food here especially the burgers, salads, chicken soup, and breakfast. My family and I used to go there very often but now that it's more of us it a lot of money but we go every once in a while.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
vanesa R.
Kerman , CA
I love love dennys . It my favorite place to get breakfast and dinner to. The service is always good. and the pancakes are just bomb from Dennys . Their food to is not expense.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚