BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Anna A.
Lindon, UT
I was literally there like 20 minutes ago and let me tell you, I was high as a kite. So I don't know if that's a bias but it was possibly the best meal of my whole life. I got Salted Caramel Banana Shortbread Pancakes and I basically went to heaven, we also got some blueberry pancake puppies that keep REALLY well in the fridge and taste AMAZING with syrup and heat up so nicely in the microwave. I will vouch for Dennys with my life.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I can't really gush over dennys. It's a good place to go. It's not my favorite spot, there's nothing spectacular. I like that it's 24/7. I'm Mexican American so I'm used to different breakfast foods. That might be it. I've had minimal bad experiences, but they've happened. Usually the service is good, just depending where you go. I like their value menu which you can get things fairly cheap.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
I LOVE DENNYS

Pros
I actually like their black coffee
Open forever
Generally no lines or wait to get in
Their social media accounts(follow their Twitter it's great)
The fight me in the DENNYS parking lot meme
Good pancakes
Nice waiters and service
Cute kids meals

Cons
The crane machine is too difficult
Full of old people/stoners
People actually fight in the parking lot

Overall go to Denny's it's a great experience and most of the time is pretty memorable(because of the fights in the parking lot)
Dakota R.
Honestly, ew. My family went there on Christmas Day because everywhere else was full or closed. When we got there, there was a line out the door. I also noticed they only got a conditional pass. Our waitress smelled of cigarettes and service was slow. Food was cold and nasty. That being said, I know our Denny's is on the worse side and they can be better. But they are great for kids so a star for that!
SALLY M.
Denny's is a restaurant that you can take your whole family in a Ford and have a good home cooked meal their prices are really reasonable and they give you very good portions everything pretty much is good on the menu they are open 24 hours and have a really great staff at all locations that we have been to and we been to several in different areas
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dennys is what you make it. I'm a server and served under pressure but at Denny's it's a whole different ball game. Servers don't typically don't follow up how you would anticipate them too. Servers make my experience here, it's no longer the food because it doesn't taste the same anymore, as it did years ago. I used to go to Denny's all the time, sat with the same server and she gave a PHENOMENAL experience and always made my day. The food just isn't how it used to be however, Denny's always was and would be affordable for a quick go to breakfast.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Dennys is one of those diners that varies drastically based on two things: how busy they are and who the cooks are that day. That being said I've never had an experience so bad I didn't want to go back and quite often the servers seem to work super hard to make sure everything is great. My favorite thing to get is the Prime Rib Cobb Salad with Italian dressing. <3 It's delicious and super unique compared to what else we have where I live.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
My future father-in-law has this thing with diners he loves Denny's we go every time he picks me up from the airport! Coffee's is anything special but the breakfast food depending on when you go is really good and dirt cheap! I always have a great time when I go thank you get lost talking conversation just a really great tradition!
naf C.
I "fell in love" with this restaurant the very first time I attended it. I liked the atmosphere, their quick service and the menu. They have a wide variety of options in their menu. Since I have a sweet tooth, I love their pancakes, especially the one with the blueberries. I also love their fries and other vegetarian stuff. I like the way their kitchen and seating area is set up as well. Their menu looks fancy too. Id recommend it.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.