Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY

Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Brampton, Ontario

I love their pancakes , They are a great size & always cooked just right. They are fluffy and light. When ever I travel I enjoy eating out there.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT

ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY

I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Cara P.
Cara P.

Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL

Buenos desayunos y comidas pero me gusta mucho mas lid platos de comida. En especial las hambueguesas me facinan. Y mi niña le gusta muchisimo.
Heather M.
Heather M.

You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ

I don't go to Dennny's really often. It is not my favorite but I do love their coffee and their hot chocolate. They have great dessert option!
K T.
K T.

Good for a late night snack. Don't eat there regularly but I do eat there at 2am after heading out for the night and it always does the trick.

Join Now