Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Bobby C.
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA

I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY

Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT

ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
Summer C.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD

l love dennys most of the time. But the last few times l have been there it hasnt been that good. It has always been one of my favorites though.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY

I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Cara P.
Cara P.

Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL

Buenos desayunos y comidas pero me gusta mucho mas lid platos de comida. En especial las hambueguesas me facinan. Y mi niña le gusta muchisimo.
Heather M.
Heather M.

You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Gina N.
Gina N.
Fresno, California

My husband and I go here a lot. my favorite thing to order is the pot roast melt sandwich. I order it every time. Taste like your mom made it.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ

I don't go to Dennny's really often. It is not my favorite but I do love their coffee and their hot chocolate. They have great dessert option!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now