Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV

French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Corbin, KY

We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love Denny's! In the summer their strawberry cheesecake pancakes are my favorite! Good quality for a budget friendly meal breakfast lunch or dinner !
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA

Me gusta bastante a la hora del desayuno para almorzar no encuentro variedad no me agrada tanto almorzar pero si me agrada disfrutar de sus desayunos
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie, NY

Denny's is okay. I've never been to a denny's where I was unsatisfied. I love the food and it's very affordable. It's a really family friendly place.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan

Love their breakfast menu but not so much their lunch or dinner menu. Pancakes are delicious and the breakfast plate with the sausage with potatoes.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tomah, WI

The food was amazing. The peanut butter cup pancakes are moist and delicious. I eat there as frequent as possiable. The service was great and speedy
Rashida K.
Rashida K.

I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Buffalo, NY

Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot