BY DENNY'S

• Your favorite dish here?4 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot4 Answers
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Sarah C.
Breakfast food. Main deal right there. Dessert but after food of course. I don't normally go here but when I do I visit here from where I'm from cause it's close to whom I'm staying with.
Emily E.
Denny's doesn't even need a review. Everyone's been to Denny's. I love Denny's, my friend love Denny's. My local Denny's has the nicest staff I've ever met and the food is always good.
karla a.
Love this place. Employees are always alert and helpful. There are always plenty of options to choose from and not to mention how much food you actually get in one plate. Guaranteed satisfaction for any hungry mouth
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA
You can't go wrong with Denny's grand slam. It's a classic favorite. I like how you can customize it. This is a great delicious value for your money. They also have great burgers and sandwiches to please anybody.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
Denny's carries many memories for me. I love their food and their sh***y diner coffee. I have so many memories of eating there and playing Munchkin and Monopoly all night. (literally) when I would visit home from college. I miss those times.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love Denny's love build your own grand slam. Love there grits and home fries. Service is slower but I love the24/7 and a very friendly waitstaff. Good honest consistent food
Brian H.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good nacho plate, but I think it matters on which location because some places don't make em that good, but I know a few places that do and they're my favorite nachos from any restaurant business.
Destiny M.
Nashville, TN
I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
I actually prefer dennys to other breakfast places around. They are open 24 hours but are super busy on weekend mornings, we usually have to wait about 5-10 mins to be seated. I get the veggie skillet and it's delicious!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚