Add a Photo

#41 in Dining
Photos (9)
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
I'm getting tired of writing these reviews!! Wgatvthe point? Dennys food is good on some of the utems
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Delicious breakfast food amd also lunch or dinner entrees great for the whole family worth the trip
Laura R.
Laura R.
Dayton, OH
I prefer other place although I liked the sandwich but Im not sure if is here the sandwich jejeje
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love Dennys there's a new one by my work I love it anytime breakfast lol love the holiday menus.
casey M.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Go to place 24 hours a day ! All kinds of food quick and quality service! Love there breakfast !
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Carson, CA
Love this restaurant. I go to Dennys a least 2x a month. Love the service at the location I go.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Thomasville, NC
Denny's has great breakfast and are decently priced. Way better than going to eat waffle house
Zaesha A.
Zaesha A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Denny's gran slam which and their all you can eat pancakes! Two of my favorite dishes!
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
It's cheap and the quality is fine not great I would eat here but not my favorite place to be
Karina H.
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
This is a good quick place to eat late at night . Good for breakfast, used to be a family fav
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot