BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Kathy K.
I'm a picky eater. I can' pick what I like with out feeling like I will be charged for every little item. .The quality comes and goes depending on how busy they are. Once or twice a month I visit a location
Donna P.
Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
Jessica Q.
Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
Lisa K.
Dennys might not be the gourmet restaurant but their prices are cheap and you get a lot of food for your money. Open 24 hours so a late night pancake run isn't out of the question.
Patricia M.
Love going here for breakfast. They have the best coffee. Love to go a few times a month when out on the weekends. Getting more affordable with their 2-4-6-8 menu. Service is usually very good, and not too crowded. They have been around a long time, and have recently gotten better.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I always debate because the French toast and burgers here. They are both so amazing. I love that you can customize your order and sides. Great prices and they are open 24hrs
Shannon M.
Allenhurst, GA
Nice place to dine when you're not wanting to spend too much money. Love there burgers and pancakes. Portions can be a little thin depending on who the cook is it seems like.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Harlee W.
Denny's is my favorite restaurant! They have so many menu options, but my favorite is their breakfast menu. Their meals never fail to fill me up! If you've never been or looking for a great place to eat you should try Denny's!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.