Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Buffalo, NY

Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
Rashida K.
Rashida K.

I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Bobby C.
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA

I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY

Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Cara P.
Cara P.

Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT

ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY

I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL

Buenos desayunos y comidas pero me gusta mucho mas lid platos de comida. En especial las hambueguesas me facinan. Y mi niña le gusta muchisimo.
Heather M.
Heather M.

You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now