Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Mckyla A.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA
Good food lots of options good price but not good survive wish food would get there faster but nice people
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
D3nnis is great to go eat at always. Difrent verity of food and tastes great always great costumer service
Trina I.
Trina I.
Love love love Denny's great affordable prices wonderful variety on the menu the 2 for $6 menu is the best
Mireya o.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
Love going to Dennys and ordering breakfast there food is so good it's one of my favorite places to eat at
Rose M.
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA
There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
selena s.
selena s.
Moses Lake, WA
Can i say that my local Dennys pancakes are the best so delicious! ! Great place to go with the family!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Breakfast is the bomb.com here. Can never, ever go wrong with a grand slam! It's so cheap too! Love it!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great place I like the breakfast and the variety of selections they have very nice and attentive people
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot