BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Daisy M.
When you can enjoy a delicious breakfast during diner time is the best. Love going here always receive great customer service. The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality is great. All my meals have to have a cherry coke my favorite.
Vivian D.
Hutto, TX
This place is literally open 24/7 and I just love going here often! I also like the friendly environment and staff. I think if I had to choose my favorite thing it would be the build you own grand slam. Please I would say give this place a try!!
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Denny's is so cool. It always gives me an old time few when I'm there. The music is always classic and soothing. The food is delicious! I love the pancakes so much! The prices are great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Janet A.
I give a big shout out to the place I visit it a lot, I go one time every 1 to 2 weeks. Its very affordable in expensive and you get what you pay for. The service is nice everytime. I definitely still visit asking as I can!
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
Good dining out when you are leaving a bar drunk food late at night when you are in college or cheap breakfast early in the morning with family. Cheap and tasty and can span all ages lol.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚