Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Corbin, KY

We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA

Some of Penny's food is great...some is meh. It all depends on what you order. Although the loaded baked potato soup is my favorite soup in the world!
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA

Went there on my vacation to Alberta. Nice meals and very big restaurant chain in the US and Canada. Pretty nice workers, food were great and filling.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV

French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie, NY

Denny's is okay. I've never been to a denny's where I was unsatisfied. I love the food and it's very affordable. It's a really family friendly place.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love Denny's! In the summer their strawberry cheesecake pancakes are my favorite! Good quality for a budget friendly meal breakfast lunch or dinner !
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan

Love their breakfast menu but not so much their lunch or dinner menu. Pancakes are delicious and the breakfast plate with the sausage with potatoes.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tomah, WI

The food was amazing. The peanut butter cup pancakes are moist and delicious. I eat there as frequent as possiable. The service was great and speedy
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
Buffalo, NY

Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
Rashida K.
Rashida K.

I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now