BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Love the food. If im out late i go here. They have great food and great prices .
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Always go here for family dinners. Kids like the food and great customer service
Abigail Z.
Muy bueno se los recomiendo muchisimo a mi me gusta mucho ir a denny's 😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍
yaretzy O.
I build my own breakfast I comstumize it and it's delicious! I love Denny's !
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
We don't go very often but when we do, it's great! I always order breakfast!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's disappointing that Denny's is disappearing from my area. There aren't a ton of quiet affordable places to eat at late at night or after an all-night adventure. The food is basic American diner, not amazingly good for the most part but familiar and edible. The one standout is the build-a-burger. It's a really good burger with great topping options and fries for about ten bucks. The staff can be a little frustrating. I have a pork allergy and order things specifically with no bacon and it never fails to show up to the table with bacon on it. I send it back because I need it to specifically have no pork contact and it comes back cold and they have literally just peeled off the bacon and re-sent it out. The wait staff gets a little exhausting to deal with at that point and it's hit or miss whether I actually get my food or just have to walk out. I wish the kitchen was more thorough, it's not the poor waitress' faults.
Jordann L.
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
Alix G.
This place is fine. Not my favorite but I got to Amit the food here is really good. The price is a little pricey for my liking but overall it's a good place to go if you don't want to make breakfast and you wanna spoil yourself. Also great for the family. Had good customer service, and a good experience overall, would recommend.
Justin B.
Austin
The prices are perfect for people that are looking for a cheap but very great place to eat . I always order the Scirlein steak and fries. It’s a perfect place to eat and they cook it perfect and how you want it .
Chelsey G.
Denny's is such a nice family friendly diner. It has never fails ( especially on road trips or late nights when it's one of the only restaurants open). Literally go to Denny's almost every week, love it!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.