BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Kathy K.
I'm a picky eater. I can' pick what I like with out feeling like I will be charged for every little item. .The quality comes and goes depending on how busy they are. Once or twice a month I visit a location
Patricia M.
Love going here for breakfast. They have the best coffee. Love to go a few times a month when out on the weekends. Getting more affordable with their 2-4-6-8 menu. Service is usually very good, and not too crowded. They have been around a long time, and have recently gotten better.
Lisa K.
Dennys might not be the gourmet restaurant but their prices are cheap and you get a lot of food for your money. Open 24 hours so a late night pancake run isn't out of the question.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love Denny's it's a great place to take the family for dinner if your in a budget. I have always had great service and there prices are very reasonable. The food is good quality and we will defiantly do back
Harlee W.
Denny's is my favorite restaurant! They have so many menu options, but my favorite is their breakfast menu. Their meals never fail to fill me up! If you've never been or looking for a great place to eat you should try Denny's!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I always debate because the French toast and burgers here. They are both so amazing. I love that you can customize your order and sides. Great prices and they are open 24hrs
Bettie W.
My family likes to go to Dennys. The kids like to get there new kids cups and they like to order. Dennys has a lot of choices for the picks to pick from the menu. While the kids wait for there food. They can color and play word games and activities. The kids are never bord.
Shannon M.
Allenhurst, GA
Nice place to dine when you're not wanting to spend too much money. Love there burgers and pancakes. Portions can be a little thin depending on who the cook is it seems like.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.