BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Davonda B.
Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
Denny's is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Service is quick and the food is good. You get great serving sizes. The price is very reasonable. I haven't eaten any other meals there for quite some time, so I can't comment on them but if you're looking for someplace to go for breakfast I'd recommend them.
Jade V.
Denny's is the right place to go at any time. You are able to eat off every piece of their menu at any time. For me it is a great late night place to dine at after going to the club.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Marla A.
I usually go there for breakfast.  I'm not a big breakfast variety person.  I just get the pancakes.  It's delicious, hot, with a real plate, glass, and metal utensils.   However, there is a lot of sodium in the pancakes.  They also have AARP discounts.  I would recommend Denny's to anyone who wants good food.
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY
I love denny's. Anytime I want to go out for breakfast I come here. the food is great. My fav are the skillets, I love that they have healthy options. I like to stay on track and eat healthy. I go here about maybe once a month. I usually eat at home. I recommend you try this place!!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Dennys is okay it's a great place to get breakfast when on a budget. There food taste good. The only reason I dislike is the quality of the food you can taste it's low but it's okay cause your getting what your paying for bits it's still good food.
Donna P.
Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.