BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

Indianapolis, IN
I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
Denny's has delicious food. You will like it if you like breakfast foods. My dad used to order a chocolate soda, which isn't even a menu item, but they made it and he ordered it repeated times. Dennis is very affordable. I will continue to come here for the rest of my life.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
Whenever I want to eat out I always want to go to Denny's. The food is great and almost never disappoints. We tend to go once every other week and we always get the same thing every time... the nachos are a favorite of ours!
Daisy M.
When you can enjoy a delicious breakfast during diner time is the best. Love going here always receive great customer service. The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality is great. All my meals have to have a cherry coke my favorite.
Vivian D.
Hutto, TX
This place is literally open 24/7 and I just love going here often! I also like the friendly environment and staff. I think if I had to choose my favorite thing it would be the build you own grand slam. Please I would say give this place a try!!
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Denny's is so cool. It always gives me an old time few when I'm there. The music is always classic and soothing. The food is delicious! I love the pancakes so much! The prices are great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚