BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Sonia G.
Brawley, CA
Love the food love the environment. One of the places my family and I love going to
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Love the food. If im out late i go here. They have great food and great prices .
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Always go here for family dinners. Kids like the food and great customer service
Abigail Z.
Muy bueno se los recomiendo muchisimo a mi me gusta mucho ir a denny's 😍😍😍😍😍😍
😍
yaretzy O.
I build my own breakfast I comstumize it and it's delicious! I love Denny's !
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
We don't go very often but when we do, it's great! I always order breakfast!
Jordann L.
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
Alix G.
This place is fine. Not my favorite but I got to Amit the food here is really good. The price is a little pricey for my liking but overall it's a good place to go if you don't want to make breakfast and you wanna spoil yourself. Also great for the family. Had good customer service, and a good experience overall, would recommend.
Ila J.
My husband and I go to Denny’s at least once a week for a night out or brunch depending on what you order and what your trying to spend it can be very cost effective our bill is usually never over $20
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I like to come here with the kids and with out the kids my favorite item is the Grand Slam breakfast We go a few times a month we also like to come here for the grand slam breakfast. I  like how much food you can get at a very affordable price. The service is never amazing but you can expect friendly service and good good.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.