Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA

I always love going to denny's. It's so convenient that it's a sit down restaurant and it's open 24 hours. They have such a cheap menu and everything is pretty good.
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.

Denny's is really cheap and I still really love their food. I also really love that they have a $2,$4,$6 menu because I can get a whole meal for like $5 ! So awesome
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY

Can stay here forever. Staff is always polite. Prices are perfect. Love that you can make your own breakfast plate. Happy they added gluten free items on their menu
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA

Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Salem, OR

I only go to Denny's on birthdays!!!It's amazing, they always give the birthday person a free meal! Plus the server's are very friendly and attentive to everyone!
Darlene Z.
Darlene Z.

Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston salem, Nc

When I was younger out night always ended at Denny's at two in the morning when the bar closed now a days I go early for the specials still love their French slam
Mari C.
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Sam M.
Sam M.

I choose Denny's over IHOP every single time. Denny's is cheaper and has way more options to choose from. And as crazy as it sounds, their pancakes are better.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I love their burgers. They are amazing. They are very affordable. Especially because mcdonalds can get expensive and this is a better restaurant in my opinion.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now