Add a Photo

Photos (9)
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Cheap, great service and yummy! Great to take the family to and has a good menu with a variety of food choices.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
I go to dennys all the time mostly in the mornings with my husband and my daughter perfect way to start the day
ana k.
ana k.
Newark, DE
I like denny's brand. food is very good and service is also very nice. especiali I like denny's breakfast menu
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
We love dennys. We can always get a decent cheap meal and it's really close to us. Usually have great service.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Excelente!!
Toda su comida muy rica y una gran variedad

Buen ambiente para ir con toda la familia y no es caro
I love how it is open 24 hours the food is so good I love the steak pancakes many many dishes that are amazing
Lory A.
Lory A.
Elizabeth, nj
this place has the best monster cheese burgers ever. It was so good and juicy and had me craving more. 10/10
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Dennys is a great one for a group that cannot choose between dinner or breakfast! I love to order the nachos
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot