BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Cheap, great service and yummy! Great to take the family to and has a good menu with a variety of food choices.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
I go to dennys all the time mostly in the mornings with my husband and my daughter perfect way to start the day
ana k.
ana k.
Newark, DE
I like denny's brand. food is very good and service is also very nice. especiali I like denny's breakfast menu
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Excelente!!
Toda su comida muy rica y una gran variedad

Buen ambiente para ir con toda la familia y no es caro
I love how it is open 24 hours the food is so good I love the steak pancakes many many dishes that are amazing
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
We love dennys. We can always get a decent cheap meal and it's really close to us. Usually have great service.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Dennys is a great one for a group that cannot choose between dinner or breakfast! I love to order the nachos
Lory A.
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
this place has the best monster cheese burgers ever. It was so good and juicy and had me craving more. 10/10
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.