Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
oakdale ca
Moons over my hammy. Hands down the best thing on the menu! And the pumpkin spice pancakes when they are available. 😍
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I really like their menu and the the way the kind servers treat customers. This month alone I went about four times.
Geselle D.
Geselle D.
I love their double chesse burgers and their fries , their burgers taste so delicious but have a bit to much grease.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Stafford, TX
Though they take long the food is really good I usually go for breakfast. The pancakes are good everything is good.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
The burgers and fries are really good! So is the breakfast food! Way better than Perkins which always makes me sick
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Looking for a good breakfast at a good price check out Denny's so delicious and yummy and for perfect for families
Irene R.
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
Love the pancakes here...its a good breakfast spot and the cool part is yu can get breakfast anytime of the day!!
Michael D.
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diner food. Reasonably priced. Service is very all over the place. IDK, I'll eat here once in a while. It's fine.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Buffalo, NY
Good prices, consistent food. The breakfast food is significantly better than the lunch/dinner. Funny on Twitter.
Earlisha L.
Earlisha L.
I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot