BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...1 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Patricia M.
Love going here for breakfast. They have the best coffee. Love to go a few times a month when out on the weekends. Getting more affordable with their 2-4-6-8 menu. Service is usually very good, and not too crowded. They have been around a long time, and have recently gotten better.
kai f.
Food wise I’ve never had an issue with, but almost every time I go I have an issue with my waiter or waitress. Idk what it is about only at Denny’s I get that type of service but it’s quite annoying and a huge turn off from the company in general
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Harlee W.
Denny's is my favorite restaurant! They have so many menu options, but my favorite is their breakfast menu. Their meals never fail to fill me up! If you've never been or looking for a great place to eat you should try Denny's!
Shannon M.
Allenhurst, GA
Nice place to dine when you're not wanting to spend too much money. Love there burgers and pancakes. Portions can be a little thin depending on who the cook is it seems like.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I always debate because the French toast and burgers here. They are both so amazing. I love that you can customize your order and sides. Great prices and they are open 24hrs
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love Denny's it's a great place to take the family for dinner if your in a budget. I have always had great service and there prices are very reasonable. The food is good quality and we will defiantly do back
Bettie W.
My family likes to go to Dennys. The kids like to get there new kids cups and they like to order. Dennys has a lot of choices for the picks to pick from the menu. While the kids wait for there food. They can color and play word games and activities. The kids are never bord.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚