Add a Photo

Photos (8)
SummerRose D.
SummerRose D.
Pratt, KS

This is literally the best place for their breakfast. Good service and yummmyyyy eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. And at dinner time the country fried steak is the best.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Like the prices, and the food. Although sometimes it can be days where the food is not so good. Just depends . The service is okay. It really depends on the person you get.
Nuria G.
Nuria G.

I love Denny's. Their breakfast is pretty tasty for the price. For the most part the service is good and its a cool hangout spot. Its affordable and not usually too crowded
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL

Every time I go to the dennys around Southern Illinois the service is awful but the food just is not worth it. The only thing that I good about Dennys is the cheap prices..
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.

I order the same thing every time i go there! The steak and hashbrowns are to die for!! Always leaving me with a happy stomach! And the waiters/waitresses are always kind
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA

The last time I ate at Denny's, both me and my SO ended up having awful stomachaches. I am not sure what could have caused this, but I have not wanted to go back since!
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN

My local Denny's has great food. However some of their staff seems to just stand around while the others pick up their work leaving all the work on one or two people.
Keesha L.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL

Denny's is out go to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking! They have a variety of food so everyone can choose whatever they want wether it's breakfast or dinner!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

The ones here take a while to take you're food out I like the food I'd say that the pancakes in some Denys aren't so good and a bit in cooked it depends where you go.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now