BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
I love to eat at Denny's. Denise has amazing pancakes also omelettes. Denise has also really good customer service they're always very nice and I willing to change anything if they need to. Denise has great food quality
chyna m.
Masontown, PA
Went to Dennys for the first time in Ithaca,NY. And I tried the bacon slam burger. It's a burger with eggs,bacon,hash browns and queso cheese. It's the best combination of breakfast and dinner/lunch. It's a very filling meal that comes with French fries
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
Davonda B.
Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Tina M.
Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
mandi b.
Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Camille W.
Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Morgan S.
I love dennys because it is quick and cheap. Recently I tried their chicken philly sandwich and was very impressed. I also enjoy their breakfast foods and the coffee that is always hot and fresh.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.