Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA

Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Salem, OR

I only go to Denny's on birthdays!!!It's amazing, they always give the birthday person a free meal! Plus the server's are very friendly and attentive to everyone!
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , Nc

When I was younger out night always ended at Denny's at two in the morning when the bar closed now a days I go early for the specials still love their French slam
Darlene Z.
Darlene Z.

Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Denise O.
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID

I love that they are open 24/7 and they serve breakfast all day long!! The staff and waiters and waitresses are super nice and fast about getting you your food!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I love their burgers. They are amazing. They are very affordable. Especially because mcdonalds can get expensive and this is a better restaurant in my opinion.
Sam M.
Sam M.

I choose Denny's over IHOP every single time. Denny's is cheaper and has way more options to choose from. And as crazy as it sounds, their pancakes are better.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY

I used to work here and I wasn't fond of the way the store was ran. But as far as food they have amazing burgers! Love this places fries as well and breakfast
R M.
R M.

Love the free birthday breakfast 🍳! I love dennys pancakes hot chocolate and the entrees it's a giro place when in doubt ! Always come out happy and content
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now