BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Great restaurant for families and just for those looking for a good cooked meal! the food is great and is very well priced!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
Open all night and always delicious. You can get breakfast all day and they have really good items for lunch and dinner too
Kat C.
Kat C.
Independence, OR
Where else can you get this delicious breakfast? It was the first place I ate breakfast at when I came back to the states.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
Love denny's the servers are a little busy though. Wish they hired more servers once in a while. The food is always great.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Barnesville, OH
My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.
Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
I love Dennys zesty nachos! I just had some yesterday! Tgey are so yummy. And the seasoned french fries never fail me
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oakdale , CA
Moons over my hammy. Hands down the best thing on the menu! And the pumpkin spice pancakes when they are available. ūüėć
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.