BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Tina M.
Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
I don't visit often, but do enjoy this restaurant and have since I was a kid. I don't have a personal favorite, but feel like it could be affordable depending on what you choose to order. I don't feel as though there's many pros or cons as I've always had pleasant experiences and options.
Jade V.
Denny's is the right place to go at any time. You are able to eat off every piece of their menu at any time. For me it is a great late night place to dine at after going to the club.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Donna P.
Denny's is a great place to rely on when we're traveling cross country. We drive all night so its a welcome break to go to Denny's in each State and know that we are getting a good hot meal at decent prices. They also have the best wait people, even at 3 AM they are cheery & friendly!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Dennys is okay it's a great place to get breakfast when on a budget. There food taste good. The only reason I dislike is the quality of the food you can taste it's low but it's okay cause your getting what your paying for bits it's still good food.
Kathy K.
I'm a picky eater. I can' pick what I like with out feeling like I will be charged for every little item. .The quality comes and goes depending on how busy they are. Once or twice a month I visit a location
florencia g.
Deer Park, NY
I love denny's. Anytime I want to go out for breakfast I come here. the food is great. My fav are the skillets, I love that they have healthy options. I like to stay on track and eat healthy. I go here about maybe once a month. I usually eat at home. I recommend you try this place!!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚