Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I love that it's opened 24 hours I spent most of my party nights ending with eating at Dennys and the food was always good.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Great restaurant for families and just for those looking for a good cooked meal! the food is great and is very well priced!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
Love denny's the servers are a little busy though. Wish they hired more servers once in a while. The food is always great.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Independence, OR
Where else can you get this delicious breakfast? It was the first place I ate breakfast at when I came back to the states.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Barnesville, OH
My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.
Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
oakdale ca
Moons over my hammy. Hands down the best thing on the menu! And the pumpkin spice pancakes when they are available. 😍
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
I love Dennys zesty nachos! I just had some yesterday! Tgey are so yummy. And the seasoned french fries never fail me
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot