BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Brianna R.
Delicious breakfast food amd also lunch or dinner entrees great for the whole family worth the trip
Cynthia K.
Carson, CA
Love this restaurant. I go to Dennys a least 2x a month. Love the service at the location I go.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
It's cheap and the quality is fine not great I would eat here but not my favorite place to be
Victoria S.
There's nothing better than a early morning Dennys breakfast on a weekend. You can't go wrong
Zaesha A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Denny's gran slam which and their all you can eat pancakes! Two of my favorite dishes!
Tracy M.
Stratford, CT
Best place for numerous choices. Light breakfast options are my favorite. Many menu options.
Ruth C.
Me encanta Denny's, sobretodo los pancakes, los spaghetti. Siempre vamos 1 o 2 veces al mes.
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
I love that they have made their pancakes better. But the wait time for food is always long.
Yenifer M.
I LOVE IT YOU COULD EAT DINNER IN BRAKEFAST .ITS AN AMAZING PLACE TO SPEND WITH YOUR FAMILY
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I think they're bit overpriced for the food, but it's a nice place for a decent breakfast.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.