Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Kat A.
Kat A.

I love Dennys! Especially breakfast food. My local dennys is great! Fast and helpful service. The food is always good. I love that the value menu had many options. My favorite place to eat breakfast
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I love dennys because it is quick and cheap. Recently I tried their chicken philly sandwich and was very impressed. I also enjoy their breakfast foods and the coffee that is always hot and fresh.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA

Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
Gary B.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL

When I'm on the road, Denny's is the place for breakfast. Love the super breakfast deals and the food is outstanding. Service is great. Great prices. No cons that I can see. Give em' a try.
Vic D.
Vic D.

Very good service and amazing food!!! Good place for either family friends even a date. They're quite nice places that sometimes pairs up with movies to make special meals to promote them.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

Their pumpkin pancakes are the best I've ever had. So fluffy and delicious. You fill up with just 1. I would most definitely recommend their pancake platters. You get a lot for your buck.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV

I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR

I never ate Dennys until I moved to a larger area. Now I live right in the middle of a Denny's and a Waffle House. I don't go often but I like it much better than my alternative choice.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA

Was there for breakfast and had to wait for 30 minutes.
But it was worth it the waiter was really nice.
We go about every 3 months for breakfast have never tried any thing else there.

Join Now