Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Grysell D.
Grysell D.
México
I love food, very good service and very good quality. Only that there are employees who do not have a good mood and i do not like
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Dennys is good for 🥓🍳breakfast lunch 🍔or dinner🍲 and the prices are very good and you get a lot of food for a little bit of money
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA
i came here once prom night and come here all the time for breakfast and i like it much more than ihop and i enjoy eating here.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
Great go to place we normally go for breakfast because we can choose off the menu or build our own breakfast from many choices
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Good place to have a breakfast with the family .love coming here .I recommend this place my family n friends like coming here.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA
They have great variety of food options! I enjoy just about anything there!! You couldn't really go wrong with what you order
Ceirra C.
Ceirra C.
Dennys pancakes are yummy and the milkshakes are super good. I don't know about anything else because that's all I ever get.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Love their food and they were very accommodating to my food issues. Nice staff and service. Will have to go back again soon.
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I love that it's opened 24 hours I spent most of my party nights ending with eating at Dennys and the food was always good.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot