BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Andrea C.
My favorite thing from Denny's is the $2,$4,$6,$8 menu because you can get some good food at that price I go a lot maybe like 6 or 7 times a month sometimes less the food is great and they have a lot of options
Kishany M.
Bridgeport , CT
I honestly can't get enough of this place , sadly they are a little drive away so
I don't go often but they are great diner food and you can't beat the prices . I love taking my family here because their menu is very kid friendly .
Gabby S.
Belen, NM
Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
Rosemary R.
I love the fact that theres a couple open for 24 hours!!! There food is great and theres a little of everything on the menu! The nachos, there sandwiches, the gran dlam sandwich❤ just everything!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Kaitlyn S.
Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeño bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
My boyfriend really loves this place especially breakfast at night. We usually go at night and we eat breakfast. I love this place cause it's open 24/7 which is really good when you want to eat at 3 or 4 in the morning.
Cretia M.
The food there is awesome and you really get a deal. The quality of the food was great. We go about 2 times a month and it's good! The grand slam is a great price my personal favorite!!
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I love dennys because no matter what time of the day you go they always serve breakfast & lunch . There breakfast pancakes have to be my absolute favorite & there burgers are so good
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.