Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I love dennys because it is quick and cheap. Recently I tried their chicken philly sandwich and was very impressed. I also enjoy their breakfast foods and the coffee that is always hot and fresh.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA

Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
Gary B.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL

When I'm on the road, Denny's is the place for breakfast. Love the super breakfast deals and the food is outstanding. Service is great. Great prices. No cons that I can see. Give em' a try.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

Their pumpkin pancakes are the best I've ever had. So fluffy and delicious. You fill up with just 1. I would most definitely recommend their pancake platters. You get a lot for your buck.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV

I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR

I never ate Dennys until I moved to a larger area. Now I live right in the middle of a Denny's and a Waffle House. I don't go often but I like it much better than my alternative choice.
Cretia M.
Cretia M.

The food there is awesome and you really get a deal. The quality of the food was great. We go about 2 times a month and it's good! The grand slam is a great price my personal favorite!!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA

Was there for breakfast and had to wait for 30 minutes.
But it was worth it the waiter was really nice.
We go about every 3 months for breakfast have never tried any thing else there.
Yareli S.
Yareli S.
madera ca

I love dennys because no matter what time of the day you go they always serve breakfast & lunch . There breakfast pancakes have to be my absolute favorite & there burgers are so good
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot