BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
Denny's is amazing! They have this new 2 4 6 8 menu that has TONS of stuff on it! And you can mix and match whatever you want! I love Denny's so much, we eat there about once a week LOL!
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Dennys is wonderful for any meal. Especially their breakfast menu the meals are so good. So many options to choose from you can't go wrong at Denny's. Good service, excellent food! Try it soon if you have never gone to one.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I use to love eating at Denny's after a night out. Lately it's seems to be over priced and quality of food has declined a great deal. I use to go once or twice a month. With the price raising and food quality down, I have stopped going all together.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Oh God who doesn't like tennis they have delicious pancakes all flavors kind breakfast delicious the salads are yummy desserts for lunch dinner breakfast they have everything and I really enjoyed eating with my family and Dennis
Nikki J.
I don't like Dennys as much as I like IHOP but I have been there with a few friends a couple of times. You can also order dinner at breakfast vise Versa but they still aren't better than IHOP in my opinion the food was still yummy
Kelley d.
I used to love going to this place but lately I have not gone there in a very long time. The food is still OK matter of fact I really do enjoy the food but it's the customer service at the local one that I really dislike.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
Dennys is the perfect place to go late night. Idk about other places but Denny's is the place to go in my town when you're drunk and have the munchies! Dennys is packed at 12 am at my Dennys! Good good food! Love the pancake puppies
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Denny's is seriously my favorite place to eat! I get the same thing every time. The country fried steak and eggs skillet is to die for ūüėč I had this last night and It's a guarantee I'm going back for more ūüėä
Jessica P.
Denny's is great anytime of day or night. Nice environment. My favorite thing I get at Denny's is their nachos. A big pro is that they stay open really late. I go a couple times a month and I would go more if I wanted to.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö