BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Sherri's > Denny's. Every time I've gone it took sooo long to receive my order. The food is good, but sherris is just better maintained.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Dennys is one of my choice on a late night when I'm having breakfast cravings. The good is always good and the prices are always perfect
Reba B.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
We love Denny's breakfast so much! We go every chance we get, the food is always amazing! Steak & eggs is cooked to perfection ever time
anahi a.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is a good place for breakfast. I wouldn't go for any other meal, though. I just don't think the rest of the menu is very good.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
WAYMART
Denny's has a great menu. All day breakfast is a great option. They have such a big selection to choose from. Another great choice.
Damaris F.
Damaris F.
Always love eating there good fast service and food is always good. I got maybe once a month family loves it especially the kiddos
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
I love how it's open 24/7. It's delicious & the service is always great. They have a wide range of variety foods that taste great.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot