Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
Alice N.
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR

I went there on Thanksgiving and was really surprised that they opened. I ordered meatballs and spaghetti. The dish had 3 big meatballs and a lot of spaghetti too. Their staff are really friendly and nice!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Normal, IL

This is definitely one of my favorite breakfast places. Denny's is always high quality and worth the prices. I go here over any other breakfast place I have in town. I am definitely a loyal customer here!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH

They have a good selection for the whole family. I have only been here for breakfast and that was a long time ago. I am not sure if these still exist, but if I saw one when on a road trip, I would stop.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Altoona, Pa

This place is good for a good drunk night meal. I wouldn't plan on getting a 5 star meal but it is super cheap. I had a bad experience with a waitress once after she got my order wrong then blamed me.
Kat A.
Kat A.

I love Dennys! Especially breakfast food. My local dennys is great! Fast and helpful service. The food is always good. I love that the value menu had many options. My favorite place to eat breakfast
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Belen, NM

Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot