Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.

I love that this restaurant is 24 hours. It is great when I work late and want to eat out, or if my college schedule goes late through the day. The service is always amazing, and I love the variety of food!
Jori H.
Jori H.

Denny's is kind of a religious thing for my family now. Always for special occasions! And here and there for a good filling meal. Portions are always generous for the price and the Slamburger is to die for!
Alice N.
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR

I went there on Thanksgiving and was really surprised that they opened. I ordered meatballs and spaghetti. The dish had 3 big meatballs and a lot of spaghetti too. Their staff are really friendly and nice!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Penfield, IL

This is definitely one of my favorite breakfast places. Denny's is always high quality and worth the prices. I go here over any other breakfast place I have in town. I am definitely a loyal customer here!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Edmonton

Definitely a great spot. They have a huge selection of different kinds of food so their is always something different to try. They serve breakfast all day which is what I really love. So so good. Try it!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH

They have a good selection for the whole family. I have only been here for breakfast and that was a long time ago. I am not sure if these still exist, but if I saw one when on a road trip, I would stop.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Belen, NM

Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

great atmosphere. good service keep up the good job. this place is amazing breakfast and dinner options. I go every other month . Sometimes it gets a little to busy , but I would definitely go again

Join Now