BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love to eat at Dennys Restaurant the food is always hot and it doesn't cost very much to eat there. And you can always get breakfast anytime you want they have good quality foods and the people that work there is very friendly I would definitely will be going back as often as I can
cheyenne c.
i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
Linda V.
Fresno, CA
Whenever I want to just dine in with some friends Denny's is always my go to! Depending on which Denny's you go to customer service is always first key to everything. Other than that, I love love love the skillet breakfast trays. 😊
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Love there breakfast menu and the hot coffee allways go on the weeks ends with the kids for a family breakfast. The service is great and the food is great and definitely recommend dennys for anyone
Natalie A.
I feel like Denny's is very hit and miss. Im not sure if it's where I live and if it's the chefs who are not up to par but some of the stuff in their menu is just gross. Their burgers are delicious and i think their breakfast is okay. I do like that they are open 24/7 as well
Lu N.
We love Denny's, we always go in long trips and we always are looking for a Denny's on the way, the food is awesome, the waitress is always nice and friendly, it is one of our favorite restaurant, 100% affordable, I recommend it!
Gianna C.
Albany, NY
Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.