Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Gary B.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL

When I'm on the road, Denny's is the place for breakfast. Love the super breakfast deals and the food is outstanding. Service is great. Great prices. No cons that I can see. Give em' a try.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

Their pumpkin pancakes are the best I've ever had. So fluffy and delicious. You fill up with just 1. I would most definitely recommend their pancake platters. You get a lot for your buck.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV

I love dennys. The food is always delicious. Service is great and friendly. The best part is it's very affordable! The prices are amazing for the amount of food you can get. Incredible.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR

I never ate Dennys until I moved to a larger area. Now I live right in the middle of a Denny's and a Waffle House. I don't go often but I like it much better than my alternative choice.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA

Was there for breakfast and had to wait for 30 minutes.
But it was worth it the waiter was really nice.
We go about every 3 months for breakfast have never tried any thing else there.
Jade V.
Jade V.

Denny's is the right place to go at any time. You are able to eat off every piece of their menu at any time. For me it is a great late night place to dine at after going to the club.
Yareli S.
Yareli S.
madera ca

I love dennys because no matter what time of the day you go they always serve breakfast & lunch . There breakfast pancakes have to be my absolute favorite & there burgers are so good
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC

What's not to love about breakfast 24 hrs a day. Add in some funky tunes playing over the intercom, and a versatile menu for the pickiest of picky folks, and bam. There's dennys. ❤️
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.

I've yet to have a bad Denny's experience. The prices aren't bad, food is always good. The one by me is part of a flying J truck stop and is always busy but the wait staff is great
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Portland , OR

I come here as often as I can! I love breakfast foods. Favorite meal of the day. It's so delicious and cheap for what you get. I always get anything with hash browns. I adore them!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now