Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Christina S.
Christina S.

Love the Bourbon Chicken Skillet meal from Denny's! I've loved Denny's since I was a kid. My family would go every Saturday to eat and catch up. Sometimes service is a bit...bad. That just depends on the location.
Holly S.
Holly S.

I went to my very first Dennys not too long ago actually. In Virginia and would not leave until I ate there. I live on southern ohio and they're not around where I live and seen one and had to stop. It was so good
Nina N.
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA

You can't go wrong with Denny's grand slam. It's a classic favorite. I like how you can customize it. This is a great delicious value for your money. They also have great burgers and sandwiches to please anybody.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.

The kiddos and my guy enjoy eating here. To me I like to always get the soup and a meal, but the soup hasn't been as good as it normally is and sometimes way to salty. Don't get me wrong, we go to different ones.
Angel L.
Angel L.

Great food. Most are open 24/7 or close to. Great for those late night munchies. When I travel this place is always a must stop. Great breakfast foods! Their hot breakfast skillets are to die for!! Always go here
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA

Great place to eat any time of the day. absolutely love Denny's and they always attend me very well. I normally like going for dinner on nights I am not in the mood to cook and it keeps me satisfied. Recommend !
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

Eat at Denny's quite often as it's one of the only restaurants close to my place of work. Good for the most part, although the service is slow at times. I wish they would have more vegetarian items on the menu.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC

I love Denny's and they are a restaurant you can always count on. I always get the breakfast and I love the build your own grand slam. Their whole wheat pancakes are so yummy and the egg whites are to die for.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Denver, CO

The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

I loveee dennys French fries with ranch !! I swear I always go for either the fries or the pancakes are pretty amazing also. Alswats great and fast service also . It's a big time favorite for me and my fam.

Join Now