BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Love there breakfast menu and the hot coffee allways go on the weeks ends with the kids for a family breakfast. The service is great and the food is great and definitely recommend dennys for anyone
Linda V.
Fresno, CA
Whenever I want to just dine in with some friends Denny's is always my go to! Depending on which Denny's you go to customer service is always first key to everything. Other than that, I love love love the skillet breakfast trays. ūüėä
Natalie A.
I feel like Denny's is very hit and miss. Im not sure if it's where I live and if it's the chefs who are not up to par but some of the stuff in their menu is just gross. Their burgers are delicious and i think their breakfast is okay. I do like that they are open 24/7 as well
Brenda D.
This is when I can't afford IHOP. The food is good not great. They seem to usually take to long to bring out your food but it's not pricey at all. If your looking for quantity this not the place you will not come out super full.
Gianna C.
Albany, NY
Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Rukesa W.
This place is just okay for me on a good day the food can be great but i have had to send food back a few times just because it was lukewarm I like my food hot and sometimes the slack on that
Anja W.
Overall good variety in the menu selection. There is typically something for everybody, especially if your group is having a hard time agreeing on what or where to eat. I find it a pleasant dining experience overall.
cheyenne c.
i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö