Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Normal, IL

This is definitely one of my favorite breakfast places. Denny's is always high quality and worth the prices. I go here over any other breakfast place I have in town. I am definitely a loyal customer here!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH

They have a good selection for the whole family. I have only been here for breakfast and that was a long time ago. I am not sure if these still exist, but if I saw one when on a road trip, I would stop.
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

i love dennys , their food is really good , and it's a good quality restaurant!!!!! they have really good breakfast too and are very affordable i love their pancakes!!!! definitely recommend going!!!!
Kat A.
Kat A.

I love Dennys! Especially breakfast food. My local dennys is great! Fast and helpful service. The food is always good. I love that the value menu had many options. My favorite place to eat breakfast
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

great atmosphere. good service keep up the good job. this place is amazing breakfast and dinner options. I go every other month . Sometimes it gets a little to busy , but I would definitely go again
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Belen, NM

Best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chicken strips used to be my favorite until they changed the breading. Not a fan of it, but the food is still great and I'm always happy to go there.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I love dennys because it is quick and cheap. Recently I tried their chicken philly sandwich and was very impressed. I also enjoy their breakfast foods and the coffee that is always hot and fresh.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA

Great place to eat. Good family place. Cheap, mot a huge breakfast selection but known for pancakes. Has hood senior citizen deals. And always has wacky cups and straws you can buy for kids.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now