Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Love their breakfast menu but not so much their lunch or dinner menu. Pancakes are delicious and the breakfast plate with the sausage with potatoes.
Rashida K.
Rashida K.
I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Bobby C.
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Buenos desayunos y comidas pero me gusta mucho mas lid platos de comida. En especial las hambueguesas me facinan. Y mi niña le gusta muchisimo.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I don't go to Dennny's really often. It is not my favorite but I do love their coffee and their hot chocolate. They have great dessert option!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I love dennys , they have the best hash browns , my favorite thing on the menu is he bacon slam burger, I would eat dennys everyday if I could
Gina N.
Gina N.
Fresno, California
My husband and I go here a lot. my favorite thing to order is the pot roast melt sandwich. I order it every time. Taste like your mom made it.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
i enjoy dennys food more than ihop for sure. and the price of their food is def affordable. the grand slam is probably my favorite dish here
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot