BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Wendy S.
Seagoville, TX
Sometimes you just need a Denny's! Whether it's breakfast, or late at night when nothing else is open. You can know that you will get a constant fresh top off on your coffee. Which is very important if you are a coffee drinker. You can eat breakfast anytime. If you aren't in the mood for breakfast there are other good choices on the menu.
Ashley K.
Denny's is amazing. I like there employees there. Sometimes the wait there is insane and then that is where some of the customer service goes down the drain. They are affordable. It also is very inviting environment.
Desiree S.
Nanticoke, PA
Pretty cheap, convenient, open twenty four seven. Usually after a bar night we go there and that's because whole sober you really pay attention to the amount of gunk on the window sill or the light fixture.
Michele M.
I was pretty skeptical at first but I was proved wrong.They offer great breakfasts at a decent price. I have work experience with IHOP and let's jus say that I prefer Denny's, it's worth the price and their pancakes actually have some flavor to them. I would recommend giving it a try.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
I have so many great memories at Denny's restaurant. They are my go to restaurant for pancakes. The atmosphere is very retro and welcoming! The service is amazing and the food is served rather quickly! not too pricey either would definitely recommend that you go here!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Eat at Denny's quite often as it's one of the only restaurants close to my place of work. Good for the most part, although the service is slow at times. I wish they would have more vegetarian items on the menu.
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
This restaurant is okay depends which one you go to. I have been to some that are clean and the food has been great but than I have been to some that look like they should be shut down. I use to go there often but know I check the reviews online.
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
"you go to ihop for the food and dennys for the service," they have great friendly servers who in slow times will stop and talk to you and in busy times don't forget you and your ranch or refill. the food isn't very exciting but its good.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
The best for when you want breakfast at two in the morning. Otherwise I don't come here, but when I do it's for a late night meal. The food is always affordable and it fill you up, id definitely recommend because of their large menu and good prices
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.