BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Good place to have a breakfast with the family .love coming here .I recommend this place my family n friends like coming here.
Karina G.
Madera, CA
They have great variety of food options! I enjoy just about anything there!! You couldn't really go wrong with what you order
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Love their food and they were very accommodating to my food issues. Nice staff and service. Will have to go back again soon.
Ceirra C.
Dennys pancakes are yummy and the milkshakes are super good. I don't know about anything else because that's all I ever get.
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I love that it's opened 24 hours I spent most of my party nights ending with eating at Dennys and the food was always good.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
Open all night and always delicious. You can get breakfast all day and they have really good items for lunch and dinner too
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Great restaurant for families and just for those looking for a good cooked meal! the food is great and is very well priced!
Kat C.
Independence, OR
Where else can you get this delicious breakfast? It was the first place I ate breakfast at when I came back to the states.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.