BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Ashley K.
Denny's is amazing. I like there employees there. Sometimes the wait there is insane and then that is where some of the customer service goes down the drain. They are affordable. It also is very inviting environment.
Desiree S.
Nanticoke, PA
Pretty cheap, convenient, open twenty four seven. Usually after a bar night we go there and that's because whole sober you really pay attention to the amount of gunk on the window sill or the light fixture.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
I have so many great memories at Denny's restaurant. They are my go to restaurant for pancakes. The atmosphere is very retro and welcoming! The service is amazing and the food is served rather quickly! not too pricey either would definitely recommend that you go here!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Eat at Denny's quite often as it's one of the only restaurants close to my place of work. Good for the most part, although the service is slow at times. I wish they would have more vegetarian items on the menu.
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
This restaurant is okay depends which one you go to. I have been to some that are clean and the food has been great but than I have been to some that look like they should be shut down. I use to go there often but know I check the reviews online.
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
"you go to ihop for the food and dennys for the service," they have great friendly servers who in slow times will stop and talk to you and in busy times don't forget you and your ranch or refill. the food isn't very exciting but its good.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
The best for when you want breakfast at two in the morning. Otherwise I don't come here, but when I do it's for a late night meal. The food is always affordable and it fill you up, id definitely recommend because of their large menu and good prices
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love to eat at Dennys Restaurant the food is always hot and it doesn't cost very much to eat there. And you can always get breakfast anytime you want they have good quality foods and the people that work there is very friendly I would definitely will be going back as often as I can
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the go to place when you are hungry in the middle of the night. It also helps that they are not as busy at night time. The burgers are delicious and the shakes are amazing. We love to go at night time on the weekends.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚