Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Denny's is amazing. I like there employees there. Sometimes the wait there is insane and then that is where some of the customer service goes down the drain. They are affordable. It also is very inviting environment.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeño bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Glam W.
Glam W.
San Leandro, CA

Denny's is a all time favorite breakfast spot when traveling.  They have good quality food and service.  My favorite are the new pancakes and the grand slam breakfast.  Denny's is very affordable
karla a.
karla a.

Love this place. Employees are always alert and helpful. There are always plenty of options to choose from and not to mention how much food you actually get in one plate. Guaranteed satisfaction for any hungry mouth
Holly S.
Holly S.

I went to my very first Dennys not too long ago actually. In Virginia and would not leave until I ate there. I live on southern ohio and they're not around where I live and seen one and had to stop. It was so good
Christina S.
Christina S.

Love the Bourbon Chicken Skillet meal from Denny's! I've loved Denny's since I was a kid. My family would go every Saturday to eat and catch up. Sometimes service is a bit...bad. That just depends on the location.
Brian H.
Brian H.
Los Angeles

They have really good nacho plate, but I think it matters on which location because some places don't make em that good, but I know a few places that do and they're my favorite nachos from any restaurant business.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

I love dennys !! I've been there many times during traveling ! It's like a IHOP but better! I love the food and the variety of it that is offered! It's a good quality food . I mostly see them in Florida or Georgia
Nina N.
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA

You can't go wrong with Denny's grand slam. It's a classic favorite. I like how you can customize it. This is a great delicious value for your money. They also have great burgers and sandwiches to please anybody.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.

The kiddos and my guy enjoy eating here. To me I like to always get the soup and a meal, but the soup hasn't been as good as it normally is and sometimes way to salty. Don't get me wrong, we go to different ones.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot