BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Marlea P.
I don't go to Denny's often. It is not my first choice of places to eat. I don't really have a favorite item. I think the quality is alright. I do not go often because I am not a huge fan. I don't think I would go again.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Denny's is a good family sit down style restaurant. They have a great menu including a grand slam breakfast. Many options for the picky eater. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner + desserts. Find one close to you and go eat today.
Kristina S.
Great place to eat breakfast all day and night! On those party nights or late night drives. Great service most of the time. Prices are great food is GOOD not Great. depending on things that you get. But sometimes you just want a crappy cup of coffee to sober up!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
My son loves breakfast food and is picky so we know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but we go regularly because he likes..what we do for our kids. :) Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. Reasonable prices, close, and convenient.
reina a.
Fremont, CA
I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Christina S.
Love the Bourbon Chicken Skillet meal from Denny's! I've loved Denny's since I was a kid. My family would go every Saturday to eat and catch up. Sometimes service is a bit...bad. That just depends on the location.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Really great for breakfast! I love the grand slams which lets you make a a custom breakfast, while still having a mix of sweet and savory. Prices are pretty good, usually around $10, and I love that they give you free breakfast on your birthday, I go every year!
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the go to place when you are hungry in the middle of the night. It also helps that they are not as busy at night time. The burgers are delicious and the shakes are amazing. We love to go at night time on the weekends.
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA
I love that it's open 24 hours a day. I've been there many times at 10pm for dinner or a late night desert. And the prices aren't that bad and are affordable compared to most places. We've never really had issues going there they're always accommodating.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.