Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

Eat at Denny's quite often as it's one of the only restaurants close to my place of work. Good for the most part, although the service is slow at times. I wish they would have more vegetarian items on the menu.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Denver, CO

The service is good but not outstanding. I like the food but not anything life changing. It is a good place to go when you want a good cheap breakfast. They have a really good kids menu that my daughter loves.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC

I love Denny's and they are a restaurant you can always count on. I always get the breakfast and I love the build your own grand slam. Their whole wheat pancakes are so yummy and the egg whites are to die for.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Nanticoke, PA

Pretty cheap, convenient, open twenty four seven. Usually after a bar night we go there and that's because whole sober you really pay attention to the amount of gunk on the window sill or the light fixture.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA

I love Denny's on Sunday mornings with the whole family . We go every Sunday if not we'll go on Saturday. The kids will order the pancakes or the biscuit and gravy while I and wifey order lumber jack orders
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.

I love that this restaurant is 24 hours. It is great when I work late and want to eat out, or if my college schedule goes late through the day. The service is always amazing, and I love the variety of food!
Jori H.
Jori H.

Denny's is kind of a religious thing for my family now. Always for special occasions! And here and there for a good filling meal. Portions are always generous for the price and the Slamburger is to die for!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

I loveee dennys French fries with ranch !! I swear I always go for either the fries or the pancakes are pretty amazing also. Alswats great and fast service also . It's a big time favorite for me and my fam.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Food is awesome prices are great waitstaff is hit or miss sometimes you get a nice one other times it's a not so nice one. Love their menu and breakfast is served all day. They are open 24/7 which is great.
Alice N.
Alice N.
Fayetteville, AR

I went there on Thanksgiving and was really surprised that they opened. I ordered meatballs and spaghetti. The dish had 3 big meatballs and a lot of spaghetti too. Their staff are really friendly and nice!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now