BY DENNY'S #43 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Antonia M.
I like Denny’s. It’s a nice diner and it’s very affordable. The quality of the food is okay enough. It really just depends on who’s cooking and the service depends on the waiter or waitress, some are better than others just like any restaurant. I think it’s nice that they change up their menu often so there’s always something new to try. It’s also very convenient because they’re open 24 hours so you could go there if everything else is closed.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Denny’s is cheap and easy and very quick! I love that they offer free kids meals with purchase of an adult meal which makes it much cheaper to feed a family of 4 in a sit down setting! Great breakfast options served all day and their entrees are delicious as well! Cheap to add on a fresh salad or hot cup of soup.
MiriamP (.
Well what can I say, I sometimes it’s good and sometimes it’s bad. The wait to get seated and served is too long sometimes this is in almost every Denny’s I’ve been to. The menu doesn’t change much. I wish they would add new and improved dishes.
Carrie M.
I have loved breakfast from this place for longer than I can imagine. They are continuously improving their menu and adding value deals to help save money. If you ever happen to find one that looks like an old diner you must treat yourself!
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Denny’s is my favorite place to go to for comfort food , i prefer it way more than Ihop.
I usually order the Wild Alaskan Salmon Skillet
Or the SlamBurger! Great food for not such an expensive price.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmmmm me encanta ir a comer al Denis con mi familia pasa una rica mañana me encanta el desayunos sos pancakes sándwiches sus cafés me encanta la variedad de comida que tiene Qué rico.
Brooke B.
Denny's has been around forever and it still does good and they are constantly updating their menu. Their Peanut Butter pancakes are to die for !!!! I absolutely love them they are so delicious, and it comes with eggs, sausage, and hash browns. Their waffles are always cooked to perfection. Denny's breakfast is always a good go to!
Jordann L.
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
courtney t.
Denny's has some really good food at great prices I love the 2 4 6 8 menu and how even for the cheaper prices you still get your money's worth and have a few selections
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Adore Denny's <333 tastes great and very filling! <3 I try to go as often as I can and the wait time is never too long, burgers, lunch, breakfast, etc...its always great and the customer service is on top of everyone, it's perfect! <3 Very family oriented and just a great place!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚