BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Denny's I just got one recently and I went there and they're affordable they have good food it's kind of like IHOP and Waffle House combined kind of I just I really liked how it was set up inside and the weight waiters and waitresses were very very nice and I highly recommend you try to go to Denny's
Maria m.
I love Denny’s we take our kids there for breakfast a couple times a month.its super affordable they have menus under five dollars and love their coffee.it is a diner I really like how you feel like it’s an old school diner when you walk inn, great service
Carrie M.
I have loved breakfast from this place for longer than I can imagine. They are continuously improving their menu and adding value deals to help save money. If you ever happen to find one that looks like an old diner you must treat yourself!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Like Perkins, Denny’s is usually a hit or a miss for me. The service at almost any Denny’s I have been to is usually pretty spacey, they will take our order, bring us our food, and then forget about us. The food is very standard for a diner and decently priced.
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
Their breakfast is on point! Havent been in quite awhile but if i remember correctly, my favorite is their pancakes. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Kind of pricey and a little way for gas but worth it for sure.
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Denny’s is my favorite place to go to for comfort food , i prefer it way more than Ihop.
I usually order the Wild Alaskan Salmon Skillet
Or the SlamBurger! Great food for not such an expensive price.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I think this place is a good place to eat. Its family friendly and not super expensive. I wish the menu had a bit more variety tho. Other than that i do recommend others give it a try.
Brooke B.
Denny's has been around forever and it still does good and they are constantly updating their menu. Their Peanut Butter pancakes are to die for !!!! I absolutely love them they are so delicious, and it comes with eggs, sausage, and hash browns. Their waffles are always cooked to perfection. Denny's breakfast is always a good go to!
Jordann L.
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Adore Denny's <333 tastes great and very filling! <3 I try to go as often as I can and the wait time is never too long, burgers, lunch, breakfast, etc...its always great and the customer service is on top of everyone, it's perfect! <3 Very family oriented and just a great place!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚