BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
Personally I'm not the greatest fan. Most of my visits have been disatisfying. Staff seemed under trained and disorganized which also affects the food quality. Not all of my experience have been bad some have been great where my food was tasty and service was nice, but I personally don't like spending my money unless I'm sure I'm going to get what i paid for so to speak. I can't say I would recommend this place, but if you don't mind taking a risk you may enjoy your meal if they are having a good day.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Adore Denny's <333 tastes great and very filling! <3 I try to go as often as I can and the wait time is never too long, burgers, lunch, breakfast, etc...its always great and the customer service is on top of everyone, it's perfect! <3 Very family oriented and just a great place!
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I’m usually satisfied with the food I get from Denny’s. I have eaten in and gotten take out and the food was decent each time. I honestly feel like I can cook tastier breakfast at home so I don’t go often. I enjoy the Birthday coupon that I get from them every year. The shakes I have had were also pretty good. There was once a hair in my food when I visited the restaurant. However, I do understand that these things are possible and they were really apologetic about it. Gave me a new meal and it was all free. Would recommend to someone who doesn’t think they could prepare better food at home.
Christine B.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
I would prefer ihop over them they don’t have much options for breakfast which is strange because that’s what they’re known for. Then they take an awful long time to prepare the food and the servers aren’t even paying attention to their customers.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
The food has been decent at every Dennys I've been to. Service is a hit or miss. At the one in the town I used to live in service was amazing. Recently I went to a Dennys near my house. Our waitress was amazing. My boyfriend and I tipped her well. However, we were sitting by the kitchen and could hear the cook being rude and disrespectful towards the waitstaff. We could tell the kitchen was short staffed but, there was no excuse for the cook's behavior, especially when customers could hear everything.
Alexis B.
Yes this my place to go too! They're food is delicious. They serve breakfast and afternoon food. I guess that's how you say it hah. But I think it's open 24/7. Which is good bc you can eat breakfast anytime you want.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Denny’s is a great place to go with friends or the family after a game. It’s service has always been pretty good for me. For milkshakes,they give you A LOT and it’s awesome. Breakfast always seem to be a hit
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Este lugar me gudta muchísimo tambn la comida y los precios son económicos lo único que no me gusta que tienen un servicio muy malo no se si solo es en algunos restaurantes pero yo e ido a dos diferentes y es lo mismo.
Jacky K.
Hemet, CA
Service from one Denny’s to another varies greatly and so does the quality of food. My dining experience here had never been terrible. I’ve had great service. It’s open late and cheap. It’s open when you need it! Can’t beat that
Jordann L.
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.