BY DENNY'S

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Antonia M.
I like Denny’s. It’s a nice diner and it’s very affordable. The quality of the food is okay enough. It really just depends on who’s cooking and the service depends on the waiter or waitress, some are better than others just like any restaurant. I think it’s nice that they change up their menu often so there’s always something new to try. It’s also very convenient because they’re open 24 hours so you could go there if everything else is closed.
Carrie M.
I have loved breakfast from this place for longer than I can imagine. They are continuously improving their menu and adding value deals to help save money. If you ever happen to find one that looks like an old diner you must treat yourself!
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
Denny’s is my favorite place to go to for comfort food , i prefer it way more than Ihop.
I usually order the Wild Alaskan Salmon Skillet
Or the SlamBurger! Great food for not such an expensive price.
Brooke B.
Denny's has been around forever and it still does good and they are constantly updating their menu. Their Peanut Butter pancakes are to die for !!!! I absolutely love them they are so delicious, and it comes with eggs, sausage, and hash browns. Their waffles are always cooked to perfection. Denny's breakfast is always a good go to!
Jordann L.
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
courtney t.
Denny's has some really good food at great prices I love the 2 4 6 8 menu and how even for the cheaper prices you still get your money's worth and have a few selections
Jennisy t.
Modesto
Great plac efor breackfast i love going here but it does get graxy busy at all of them, thats the reason i cant give it 5 stars because the custimer service is terrible when it gets busy: And am not just talking about a specific one they all get grazy! but the food is amazing i love the chicken soop.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Adore Denny's <333 tastes great and very filling! <3 I try to go as often as I can and the wait time is never too long, burgers, lunch, breakfast, etc...its always great and the customer service is on top of everyone, it's perfect! <3 Very family oriented and just a great place!
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
I’ve always loved going to Denny’s. Their sampler platter is my favorite. And no matter when or where I go the service is always great and the staff is friendly.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Denny’s is a classic whether it be for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or hangover food. lol They never disappoint and have such a great menu. I appreciate how they rotate their menu options every so often so it doesn’t get old and boring! Certainly worth a try.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚