Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL

Dennys is what you make it. I'm a server and served under pressure but at Denny's it's a whole different ball game. Servers don't typically don't follow up how you would anticipate them too. Servers make my experience here, it's no longer the food because it doesn't taste the same anymore, as it did years ago. I used to go to Denny's all the time, sat with the same server and she gave a PHENOMENAL experience and always made my day. The food just isn't how it used to be however, Denny's always was and would be affordable for a quick go to breakfast.
Dubuque, IA

I LOVE DENNYS

Pros
I actually like their black coffee
Open forever
Generally no lines or wait to get in
Their social media accounts(follow their Twitter it's great)
The fight me in the DENNYS parking lot meme
Good pancakes
Nice waiters and service
Cute kids meals

Cons
The crane machine is too difficult
Full of old people/stoners
People actually fight in the parking lot

Overall go to Denny's it's a great experience and most of the time is pretty memorable(because of the fights in the parking lot)
Danna C.
Danna C.

I love Denny's. Good food, overall good service, and good prices. I love breakfast food, so coming to Denny's makes me very happy. It's also 24 hours! The only things that I can complain about are that sometimes the restaurants are so empty that it's disturbing and uncomfortable. Wish it was more filled up. Another thing is that the tables/chairs aren't always kept cleanly and I hesitate to sit down sometimes. Lots of syrup on pancakes also means lots of syrup on the tables and chairs.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL

We don't have a Denny's in our town, the nearest one is about an hour away and when we go to our monthly car meet, an hour away, one thing we always do is stop and eat at Denny's! I use to order the hamburger on the value menu but they got rid of it so now I just get pancakes and my husband always gets the value grand slam meal. I really wish the hamburger would come back on value menu cause it was definitely delicious and I recommend it to people in the restaurant even.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Pompano Beach, FL

My experience at Denny's city of commerce - there was a young woman at the cashier. She didn't speak English at all and it is hard to communicate with someone does not speak English. They need someone to speak English and Spanish because the cashier did not understand me. I wanted to split the bill with my mother and I told her to split the bill and she didn't understand me and cashier added it up all together on one bill receipt for our meal on my mother credit card.
nafia c.
nafia c.
Murphy, NC

I "fell in love" with this restaurant the very first time I attended it. I liked the atmosphere, their quick service and the menu. They have a wide variety of options in their menu. Since I have a sweet tooth, I love their pancakes, especially the one with the blueberries. I also love their fries and other vegetarian stuff. I like the way their kitchen and seating area is set up as well. Their menu looks fancy too. Id recommend it.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lindon, UT

I was literally there like 20 minutes ago and let me tell you, I was high as a kite. So I don't know if that's a bias but it was possibly the best meal of my whole life. I got Salted Caramel Banana Shortbread Pancakes and I basically went to heaven, we also got some blueberry pancake puppies that keep REALLY well in the fridge and taste AMAZING with syrup and heat up so nicely in the microwave. I will vouch for Dennys with my life.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.

I think Denny's is one of the few places that I will never get tired of eating. I started going there as a kid with my grandparents and still enjoy it to this day. They have an awesome menu variety, great meal sizes, decent prices, quick service, and a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. From breakfast options all the way to dinner or desert options, Denny's offers it all! Never been let down here.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

Ame pancakes, above all the pancakes of nuts with banana is exquisite, the love of Truth I charm, the eggs that serve are exquisite. The service, they cater very fast, their workers are very attentive and the quality of their services is excellent, really if they want to eat a delicious breakfast with all the vitamins, proteins, irons, calcium of everything, go there and will not regret.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL

ME GUSTA MUCHO SU COMIDA Y SUS PRECIOS YA QUE ME PERMITEN IR Y ESTAR SEGURA QUE OBTENDRÉ ALGO BUENO Y A BUEN PRECIO. ES EL RESTAURANT FAVORITO DE MI MAMA, ASÍ QUE VOY MUY A MENUDO PARA DARLE UN GUSTO EN EL PALADAR. LO ÚNICO QUE NO ES MUY BUENA ES LA ATENCIÓN. TARDAN MUCHO EN ATENDER Y AVECES ANDAN DESPISTADOS Y UNO HACE EL PEDIDO Y LUEGO PIDEN DISCULPAS Y DICEN QUE NO HAY ESE PLATO.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot