Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (9)
Danna C.
Danna C.
I love Denny's. Good food, overall good service, and good prices. I love breakfast food, so coming to Denny's makes me very happy. It's also 24 hours! The only things that I can complain about are that sometimes the restaurants are so empty that it's disturbing and uncomfortable. Wish it was more filled up. Another thing is that the tables/chairs aren't always kept cleanly and I hesitate to sit down sometimes. Lots of syrup on pancakes also means lots of syrup on the tables and chairs.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
We don't have a Denny's in our town, the nearest one is about an hour away and when we go to our monthly car meet, an hour away, one thing we always do is stop and eat at Denny's! I use to order the hamburger on the value menu but they got rid of it so now I just get pancakes and my husband always gets the value grand slam meal. I really wish the hamburger would come back on value menu cause it was definitely delicious and I recommend it to people in the restaurant even.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Pompano Beach, FL
My experience at Denny's city of commerce - there was a young woman at the cashier. She didn't speak English at all and it is hard to communicate with someone does not speak English. They need someone to speak English and Spanish because the cashier did not understand me. I wanted to split the bill with my mother and I told her to split the bill and she didn't understand me and cashier added it up all together on one bill receipt for our meal on my mother credit card.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Ame pancakes, above all the pancakes of nuts with banana is exquisite, the love of Truth I charm, the eggs that serve are exquisite. The service, they cater very fast, their workers are very attentive and the quality of their services is excellent, really if they want to eat a delicious breakfast with all the vitamins, proteins, irons, calcium of everything, go there and will not regret.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
ME GUSTA MUCHO SU COMIDA Y SUS PRECIOS YA QUE ME PERMITEN IR Y ESTAR SEGURA QUE OBTENDRÉ ALGO BUENO Y A BUEN PRECIO. ES EL RESTAURANT FAVORITO DE MI MAMA, ASÍ QUE VOY MUY A MENUDO PARA DARLE UN GUSTO EN EL PALADAR. LO ÚNICO QUE NO ES MUY BUENA ES LA ATENCIÓN. TARDAN MUCHO EN ATENDER Y AVECES ANDAN DESPISTADOS Y UNO HACE EL PEDIDO Y LUEGO PIDEN DISCULPAS Y DICEN QUE NO HAY ESE PLATO.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I actually love Denny's. I prefer it over IHOP.
I like their omelettes and red potatoes. Pancakes aren't bad. Prices are decent. Service can be hit and miss depending on the location, but there is something comforting and familiar about Denny's. Maybe all those late nights after I used to to concerts and clubbing. Being open 24/7 makes Denny's a great after hours place to grub!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Denny's is the greatest of all time. It's terrible for you. True. But Delicious. And I think we all know which of those two things is more important. Very affordable, open 24 hours (at least my location). Good options all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner.) Would recommend pancakes or the sandwich made out of mozzarella sticks. I know. What?! Superb.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Denny's is a restaurant that you can take your whole family in a Ford and have a good home cooked meal their prices are really reasonable and they give you very good portions everything pretty much is good on the menu they are open 24 hours and have a really great staff at all locations that we have been to and we been to several in different areas
Yaritzi B.
Yaritzi B.
Anaheim, CA
I love going to Denny's because the food is great there. The Waiting can get very long during the weekend but it's definitely worth the wait. When I go eat there with my family we always get great customer service it's just something I love and the food is once again very delicious. I definitely recommend people to go here and enjoy a good meal.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Pancakes! You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot