BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Cee J.
Adore Denny's <333 tastes great and very filling! <3 I try to go as often as I can and the wait time is never too long, burgers, lunch, breakfast, etc...its always great and the customer service is on top of everyone, it's perfect! <3 Very family oriented and just a great place!
Christine B.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
I would prefer ihop over them they don’t have much options for breakfast which is strange because that’s what they’re known for. Then they take an awful long time to prepare the food and the servers aren’t even paying attention to their customers.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
The food has been decent at every Dennys I've been to. Service is a hit or miss. At the one in the town I used to live in service was amazing. Recently I went to a Dennys near my house. Our waitress was amazing. My boyfriend and I tipped her well. However, we were sitting by the kitchen and could hear the cook being rude and disrespectful towards the waitstaff. We could tell the kitchen was short staffed but, there was no excuse for the cook's behavior, especially when customers could hear everything.
Alexis B.
Yes this my place to go too! They're food is delicious. They serve breakfast and afternoon food. I guess that's how you say it hah. But I think it's open 24/7. Which is good bc you can eat breakfast anytime you want.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Denny’s is a great place to go with friends or the family after a game. It’s service has always been pretty good for me. For milkshakes,they give you A LOT and it’s awesome. Breakfast always seem to be a hit
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
Denny's has some really great prices. We don't go that often because of work but when do go we always get the $2-$4-$6 deals. It's a lot of food for a great price. My favorite is the cheese quesadilla and I would recommend to others. Some Denny's are better than others but overall I love the food.
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
I REALLY REALLY wish I could give these guys 5 stars! The reason I've given them the 3 stars is because of location, atmosphere and their staff. The food just really isn't that great, or even always that fresh. Great if you're going out for a shake or piece of pie, but other than that, it's not the best.
Anisa J.
Vista , CA
It’s always open when you need it to be which is nice, the food is very affordable and you get a lot for what you pay for which I like. I always get the fit slam!
Lola L.
I love that Denny’s is so friendly. If an order is ever wrong they are so accommodating at getting us the correct order. I love that the menu has so many options.
Bri F.
Lockport , NY
I’ve always loved going to Denny’s. Their sampler platter is my favorite. And no matter when or where I go the service is always great and the staff is friendly.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.