BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Becky B.
Jasper, AL
We don't have a Denny's in our town, the nearest one is about an hour away and when we go to our monthly car meet, an hour away, one thing we always do is stop and eat at Denny's! I use to order the hamburger on the value menu but they got rid of it so now I just get pancakes and my husband always gets the value grand slam meal. I really wish the hamburger would come back on value menu cause it was definitely delicious and I recommend it to people in the restaurant even.
Ryan M.
Pompano Beach, FL
My experience at Denny's city of commerce - there was a young woman at the cashier. She didn't speak English at all and it is hard to communicate with someone does not speak English. They need someone to speak English and Spanish because the cashier did not understand me. I wanted to split the bill with my mother and I told her to split the bill and she didn't understand me and cashier added it up all together on one bill receipt for our meal on my mother credit card.
Valeria S.
Ame pancakes, above all the pancakes of nuts with banana is exquisite, the love of Truth I charm, the eggs that serve are exquisite. The service, they cater very fast, their workers are very attentive and the quality of their services is excellent, really if they want to eat a delicious breakfast with all the vitamins, proteins, irons, calcium of everything, go there and will not regret.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
ME GUSTA MUCHO SU COMIDA Y SUS PRECIOS YA QUE ME PERMITEN IR Y ESTAR SEGURA QUE OBTENDRÉ ALGO BUENO Y A BUEN PRECIO. ES EL RESTAURANT FAVORITO DE MI MAMA, ASÍ QUE VOY MUY A MENUDO PARA DARLE UN GUSTO EN EL PALADAR. LO ÚNICO QUE NO ES MUY BUENA ES LA ATENCIÓN. TARDAN MUCHO EN ATENDER Y AVECES ANDAN DESPISTADOS Y UNO HACE EL PEDIDO Y LUEGO PIDEN DISCULPAS Y DICEN QUE NO HAY ESE PLATO.
Sarah H.
I actually love Denny's. I prefer it over IHOP.
I like their omelettes and red potatoes. Pancakes aren't bad. Prices are decent. Service can be hit and miss depending on the location, but there is something comforting and familiar about Denny's. Maybe all those late nights after I used to to concerts and clubbing. Being open 24/7 makes Denny's a great after hours place to grub!
Stephanie L.
Denny's is the greatest of all time. It's terrible for you. True. But Delicious. And I think we all know which of those two things is more important. Very affordable, open 24 hours (at least my location). Good options all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner.) Would recommend pancakes or the sandwich made out of mozzarella sticks. I know. What?! Superb.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
my sister took me here for lunch on saturday and it was pretty good. i had a burger with siracha sauce, and the works with hot peppers--it was great but i also had a salad and it was terrible--lots of brown lettuce and 2 rotten small tomatoes so will not order a salad again!!!!! but will get a burger!!!! lots of food!!!!
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
LOVE their coffee and breakfast! They are the total masters of great pancakes and great coffee. I really like their value menu because the servings are a little bit smaller but haver the same great taste! The prices are great and their season dishes are the best! The best place to have an all american breakfast!
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Favorite restaurant in my town. It always has no wait when I go, which is maybe every other week. Always has friendly waiters and great food, although I've been a few time and the pancakes were a little burnt they always made up for it with amazingly crunchy bacon or a complimentary sundae.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.