Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row

Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row - The D3 is known as 'The Hairdressers' Hairbrush' and is a worldwide famous styling tool used by hairdressers every day. This medium styling brush has 7 rows of nylon pins and features the famous Denman anti-static rubber pad providing maximum grip and control during blow-drying for shaping hair.Half-round brush head is ideal for creating classic bob shapes and for flicking outPerfectly smooth, round-ended pins that do not catch or drag the hair - Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row

Is it better than a wet brush comb?
How do I know which denman type brush to use?
Start your review of Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row!
Anabela E.
Albuquerque, NM
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Anabela E.
Holy cow this brush is life changing! I am so impressed with how my curls look whenever I use this brush, whether I have product on my hair or not. It does such a great job clumping my curls together and really giving my hair ringlets that I didn’t even know my hair could have!
Kelli F.
Charlotte
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Kelli F.
I love this brush. It had absolutely transformed my hair. I am so pleased with this brush and will never use another when it comes to my curly hair. I am recommending it to everyone I know. I don’t know any improvements that are necessary; a great product!
izzy N.
Louisville
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by izzy N.
did not believe it until i tried it. my hair is blonde and color treated and curly and tangles easily. i try to avoid dry brushing but if i need to, this is the most gentle and quick detangle. great for applying product and if there’s leftover product, it doesn’t get absorbed by the brush and carries over to your next section. it distributes product evenly and quickly. my hair masks and conditioners just work better with this brush
Joie F.
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Joie F.
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Joie F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE THIS BRUSH! And they FINALLY have cute colors! Mine is the Cherry Blossom/Sakura one! I have full but fine, 3A to 3B hair (air dry). It stimulates my scalp, detangles my hair but ALSO! Let’s me keep my curl! I Love this brush!!!
Rion S.
Orem, UT
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Rion S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I loooove my Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row . My curls really do clump and curl like never before. This brush transforms my curls from 2c to 3b. It is the best! It seemed a little pricey at first but it is totally worth it.
Erica T.
Athens, OH
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Erica T.
Love this brush for my hair! It really brings out my curls right after the shower. It’s super easy to clean as well. Would definitely recommend!
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Lexi B.
I only use this brush before I apply my styler. It clumps my hair together so well and even gets out left over knots that I might have missed while combing my hair in the shower
AnaElisa P.
Wylie
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by AnaElisa P.
Love this! Perfect for allowing product to go evenly on all of my hair! I had to buy one for each family member so they would stop using mine lol. 10/10 reccommend
Dannay R.
Palmetto, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have curly hair this is a must! Every time that I wash my hair I use this to define my curls and they look insane. Make sure you look up videos with tips on how to get the best curls.
Yolanda L.
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Yolanda L.
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row uploaded by Yolanda L.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this brush detangled! It also helped to encourage my curls to clump better adding beautiful texture. I am definitely satisfied and would like to purchase more so that I can have one on the go and at home! The bonus was finding out that the rows of bristles can be removed or adjusted to my preference depending on the textured results I desired to achieve!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria J.
Isla M.
Auckland
il y a un mois
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row Does this actually work? My hair is quite damaged and my curls are very dry, would this define my curls?
emily B. il y a un mois
This worked very well to define my curls, just look up a video on youtube how to use it and i would suggest using some product with it like a gel or curl cream