Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row

Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row - The D3 is known as 'The Hairdressers' Hairbrush' and is a worldwide famous styling tool used by hairdressers every day. This medium styling brush has 7 rows of nylon pins and features the famous Denman anti-static rubber pad providing maximum grip and control during blow-drying for shaping hair.Half-round brush head is ideal for creating classic bob shapes and for flicking outPerfectly smooth, round-ended pins that do not catch or drag the hair - Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row

Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row ? [product:denman-medium-classic-styling-brush-7-row] Who else has got good results after using this brush for your curly hair?
Start your review of Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row!
Lafayette, LA
The de man brush is a staple for naturalistas. It clumps you’re curls nicely, plus it’s adjustable. You can take some of the rows out to adjust it for your hair type. I don’t use it every time I detangle my hair, only when I’m going for a certain look. It really gets the job done.
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Kinky, Coarse, Thick
Redford, MI
I absolutely love my Denman brush. I have curl hair and use it to help define my curl clumps. I took out two rows of teeth so that my Denman brush has five rows. I found that seven rows made my curls too stringy. I apply leave-in conditioner and brush my hair while it is soaking wet.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Thick
Atlanta, GA
This is the absolute best brush I’ve ever used for my natural hair. It easily detangles my hair with less shedding and less force needed on it. I was very skeptical about this brush, but I decided to go ahead and get it, now I will never use another brush besides this one
Odessa, FL
The Denman brush has changed my hairstyling life. As a curly styling brush, it evenly distributes hair product throughout my hair and helps form thick clumps of curls that maintain their shape for days. I can’t style my hair without it. It’s a must for curlies.
This brush is very hyped by a lot of curly Influensters. It’s nice but I don’t see the hype. There’s nothing wrong with it. I just don’t see why it’s a must. Denman Classic Styling Brush, Model D31
This brush is fantastic! If you have curls that need to be defined I recommend this brush. It provides a nice easy transition through all parts of your hair. I’ve had it for some time now and I love it!
Winder, GA
This has to be my favorite hair care product! Not only is it great at detangling, but it gives my curls so much definition. It is a little expensive but worth every penny. I’ll never use another brush.
Auburn / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Curly, Thick
This brush is the gold standard for ladies that like to do vintage hair. After I set my hair, either with a curling iron or sleeping in foam rollers overnight, I use my Denman to brush it out and style it to the perfect 1950s coif. Outside of a very expensive Mason Pearson brush, Denman is the best one you can buy and it is a small small fraction of the price of a Mason Pearson. Nylon bristles forever!
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
The holy grail of hair brushes. Especially for curly or wavy hair. Great if you're doing the curly girl method. I took out two of the rows out to customize it for my hair texture. I flip my head over and use it right after i was my hair and my hair is still wet.
Brunette / Curls, Straightening / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Evanston, IL
This product is great for curly hair!!! It really helps derange the hair. Although, it really works best for me if I do it in the shower when I have conditioner on to help detangle my hair. When I use it after the shower, it sort of makes my hair frizzy. I have 3C/4a hair and it is slightly heat damaged which could lead to this problem.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row ? Denman Medium Classic Styling Brush 7 Row Who else has got good results after using this brush for your curly hair?
Kylin A. • 4 months ago
I really like it. It took me a while to figure out how it best works for me but now that I have figured it out I always get my best results when I use it