BY DENMAN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Groom Your Hair Style Denman Grooming Brush is a medium cushion brush that allows you to style your hair comfortably. This brush has organic bristles that provide you with a porcupine effect so that all strands of the hair are treated. The hairbrush consists of a nylon spine that's seated in the base of the spongy rubber. It's air cushioned to make your hair look healthy. Organic bristles with cushion comb Ideal for medium hair Has 11 lines of bristles Denman Grooming Brush is ideal for messy hair extensions and hair parts. This grooming brush is great for everyday use. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Light in weight, this hairbrush has a handle that offers good grip. This makes it easy to use. Get Started: Allow your hair to dry slightly before using. see more...

Review (1)
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
I picked up this brush because it was described as a reasonable priced alternative to the Mason Pearson brushes, which are just too spendy for me to justify. So, this review is based off of my experience with the Denman brush only - I can't personally compare it to the MP brush. I have fine, slippery hair that is tangle-prone, oily at the roots, and dry at the ends. I love the way this brush seems to distribute my natural oils from root to end - it honestly has earned me an extra day between shampoos! I also feel like this does a good job of smoothing my hair and avoiding static in the winter time. The reason I took off a star is because the combo bristles don't do a great job of de tangling my hair or combing out snarls, but that's also not really the purpose of a grooming brush like this. So, I just picked up a wide tooth comb - in tandem with this brush it works great!