Denman D90L Tangle Tamer Ultra Brush

by Denman

detangling long, thick, grown-up hair.

detangling long, thick, grown-up hair.

is it the same item like a little one? and only shape is different?
I’ve heard that folks with curly hair love these brushes. What’s your experience been?
Start your review of Denman D90L Tangle Tamer Ultra Brush!
Tiffany Michele R.
Freehold, NJ
Not as gentle or effective as the Tangle Teezer. Takes longer to detangle and I see an increase in the amount of hair captured in this brush in comparison to the Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly Detangling Hairbrush. I also notice broken pieces of hair when using the Denman that I don't see when using the Tangle Teezer. The Denman does work out the tangles, but it does so by pulling through them instead of working through them, if that makes sense. I can feel and see the difference. On the plus side, the Denman is easier to use right out of the gate because of the 'paddle brush' design while the Tangle Teezer takes some getting used to.