Denman D83 Large Paddle Brush uploaded by Alake T.

BY DENMAN

Perfect for gently grooming long thick hair the Denman Paddle Brush uses ball-ended nylon pins set into an air-cushioned natural rubber pad to gently penetrate the hair to straighten smooth and dress the style. Straightening and conditioning your hair the Denman Paddle Brush and its matt finish handle provide unrivalled grip and control while styling your long thick hair. Denman prove yet again why they're world renowned for creating 'the hairdressers' hair brush'. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I usually don't have to rush, so I let me hair dry naturally. After my hair is dry, I brush it again, and this time I use a large paddle brush D83 from Denman* (link). This brush is my regular go to brush that I can use anytime. If I am in a rush, I use a hairdryer and this paddle brush is perfect for blowdrying as it helps smooth and straighten hair.
ThehatboxghostPM M.
This brush is hands down my favorite hairbrush ever! A family member recommended it to me and I've never looked back. They do need some cleaning if you use hairspray or any other products though.Denman D83 Large Paddle Brush
Jane S.
This paddle brush is my favourite hairbrush of all time! It has lovely soft bristles, is perfect for thick, wavy hair like mine, and above all - the handle is not attached as a separate component as with other hairbrushes, meaning the end will never EVER pull off if you're tugging at unruly knots. I cannot tell you how much of a revelation that was for me when I first started using this hairbrush. It is sleek, comfortable to use, and well worth the money. I cannot live without it!
Alake T.
Denman D83 Large Paddle Brush
I bought this being really excited to use it because it was recommended for by a friend for my really thick 3c hair. Honestly I’ve used this brush about 4 times since I’ve gotten it over a year now. This it a bit awkward or me to hold and manage especially when my hair is super tangled and I load up on conditioner. I keep dropping this brush because of how big and slippery it gets for my tiny hands. When detangling, it also snags my hair when I’m brushing the ends don’t matter how gentle I am. Would not recommend for coarse hair.
Sui W.
I needed a new bush and the handle feels really soft and makes it easy to grip every with product on your hands. The bristols have a lot of movement and well so if you hit a knot it will not pull your hair out !