Denman D41 Volumizing Brush

by Denman

FreeFlow volumizing brush with 9 rows of widely spaced, smooth nylon pins set into a half round rubber pad to help create volume and movement in the hair for a softer, fuller look. Also ideal for detangling thicker, coarser hair types.

Are these brushes really worth the hype? What are it’s benefits? Why is it considered better than other brush types?
Is this the proper Denman brush for 3A/2C curls?
Does this really work and how does it work on the roots does it help the roots be more defined as well
Start your review of Denman D41 Volumizing Brush!
From what I've seen, this brush rips out type 4 hair regardless of whether or not it is dry or wet if you do not adjust the teeth.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this hairbrush because it volumizes and detangles my hair very well and I just love everything about it
When I saw that this brush was $12 at my local beauty store I was pretty pissed. Im like this better be the best brush in the world! But when finally using it, I can say that it is the best brush ever. This brush makes detangling in the shower a breeze. It is also great for brushing your hair into ponytails because its long bristles can get to every layer of your hair and smooth it in place. This is the only tool I use to detangle or comb out my hair. I dont trust anything else now!
Horsham , PA
This denman brush is life! I typically use it to help detangle my hair. As well as I use it for my wash and go methods. It’s soft and gentle so it doesn’t pull out your hair. The bristles do a good job at detangling your strands. Not to mention it’s very durable so it lasts awhile and does not break and the bristles typically don’t come out. It’s a definite must buy!
Atlanta, GA
This is a multi faceted brush that has so many amazing benefits! It's great for curly girls, detangling, general brushing and works amazing for smoothing the hair during your blowout routine if you have curly hair! Highly recommend!
If you have curly hair and do not own this brush pleaseeeere do yourself a favor and go to your nearest Sally's to get one!!!!!!
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brush! I use it to detangle my natural hair. I've modified the brush and removed every other row of bristles so I can easily go through my hair. I'm very satisfied with the brush I reach for it more than my tangle teaser. I also use this brush when in low fry my hair it helps smooth out my ends.
This brush is heaven sent. I use it on my natural hair to detangle and define my curls pattern and it does just that. They're sort of expensive depending on where you buy it but it is well worth it.
North Hills, CA
One of the BEST investments I've made for my hair. I have thick and curly hair and it makes detangling my hair so much easier and faster. I'm 25 now and no longer tender-headed, but I wish my mom would've invested in one of these in my younger days and it would made getting my hair combed so much easier for me and her.
Silver spring , MD
AMAZING ! BEST DETANGLING BRUSH FOR 4C hair. Thick, kinky, coarse hair like mine. It really gets out the tangle sin your hair without breaking your hair. Don't let the small spaces on the brush fool you. Its Great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...