Denman D41 Volumizing Brush uploaded by Alexandra M.Denman D41 Volumizing Brush uploaded by Shellette W.

BY DENMAN

FreeFlow volumizing brush with 9 rows of widely spaced, smooth nylon pins set into a half round rubber pad to help create volume and movement in the hair for a softer, fuller look. Also ideal for detangling thicker, coarser hair types.

• Has anyone used this brush before? If so does it really w...1 Answers
  • I have a 1 year old daughter... Will this break her natur...2 Answers
  • Can I remove some of the bristles without damaging the bush?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaydah S.
Miami
I must say this is one of my favorite detangling brushes ever! Since i have curly hair i tend to finger detangle, but when i wash my hair i like to actually brush it. Once incorporating this brush into my routine my curls are so defined and less frizzy. It allows for my 2nd, 3rd and even 4th day Hair to look amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone as a detangling brush or just as a brush to clump curls together.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
This denman brush is life! I typically use it to help detangle my hair. As well as I use it for my wash and go methods. It’s soft and gentle so it doesn’t pull out your hair. The bristles do a good job at detangling your strands. Not to mention it’s very durable so it lasts awhile and does not break and the bristles typically don’t come out. It’s a definite must buy!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a multi faceted brush that has so many amazing benefits! It's great for curly girls, detangling, general brushing and works amazing for smoothing the hair during your blowout routine if you have curly hair! Highly recommend!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ did take a few of the rows of teeth out of this brush. I️t helps my curls to pop and detangles well. Sometimes I’d have issues with my hair tangling in all of the teeth. When I️ removed a few of the rows I️t hasn’t done that at all.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this brush ❤! I will for sure be keeping this lol this brush is the best detangling brush especially for my 4c natural hair . I use this brush everyday and it detangles my hair well it doesn’t even hurt when I brush it. I will buy this brush over and over if I could ❤
Andjoua R.
Love love love my brush!! It helps with detangling and it makes my curls POP! I will be a forever user of this brush. This should be a staple for every naturalista (or naturalistO) out there lol. It's totally worth it.
Nelivette M.
Valrico, FL
The price is a little high for a brush but is so worth it. I have thick kinky curls that get easily tangled and this brush untangled my hair so easily. I love this already
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
This brush has so many great uses. I stay in love with it. It's an awesome detangler and styler. It gives my curls a plump and we'll defined look. It's also very well made.
Kristen H.
When I saw that this brush was $12 at my local beauty store I was pretty pissed. Im like this better be the best brush in the world! But when finally using it, I can say that it is the best brush ever. This brush makes detangling in the shower a breeze. It is also great for brushing your hair into ponytails because its long bristles can get to every layer of your hair and smooth it in place. This is the only tool I use to detangle or comb out my hair. I dont trust anything else now!
Maleka G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brush! I use it to detangle my natural hair. I've modified the brush and removed every other row of bristles so I can easily go through my hair. I'm very satisfied with the brush I reach for it more than my tangle teaser. I also use this brush when in low fry my hair it helps smooth out my ends.
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
I have a 1 year old daughter... Will this break her natural hair?
Morgan A.
Lancaster, Ca
Is this brush ok fire someone worth fine curly hair?
Amy L.
Has anyone used this brush before? If so does it really work? Also was it worth it's price?
Aminah A.
Apple Valley, CA
What hair types work best with this brush?
Dia H.
missouri city, TX
Can I remove some of the bristles without damaging the bush?