Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY DENMAN

Style Your Hair With Ease Create any hairstyle with ease, a mantra of Denman 9-Row Styling Brush. It's famous half-round rubber pad is great for smoothing, shaping and polishing hair, creating sleek bob shapes and for flicking out. This brush is just right for combing and styling hair into all those styles that you've always adored. Anti-static rubber cushion Smooth, nylon pins Maximum grip and control during blow-drying Pure rubber base of this styling brush provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Just For You: For thick, long hair A Closer Look: Denman 9-Row Styling Brush is a large styling brush with 9 rows of nylon pins. It has anti-static natural rubber pad for extra grip and control and is ideal for thicker, longer hair. Get Started: Ideal for wet or dry styling, roller sets and massage and stimulation of the scalp. see more...

Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large

Start your review of Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a little bit skeptical that a brush could make that much of a difference in define my daughter's curls but I purchased it anyway and it was the best thing I've ever bought detangles her hair so easily and defines her girls I would definitely recommend this brush
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Love love love this Denman hairbrush. I've used this for years and it is quite sturdy. I have straight, fine hair and using this brush not only tames the knots down, but also seems to add an extra shine to it. Would totally recommend this product!
Gris G.
After giving this brush some thoughts and watching millions of reviews on YouTube, I decided to purchase it. It's a nice brush, it defines curls and adds definition to hair. It does make hair shorter because it causes a lot of shrinkage, so if your hair is a bit short you might want to think twice about using this.
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It is a very good product. I love use it. The brand is excellent. It is highly recommended and is at a good price.
Natalie R.
As a natural curly hair girl, this brush is a must have. It detangles, smooths and clumps my hair together for more defined curl even without product. It's very durable, easy to clean and you can detach some rows from the brush if you want for more definition or for better detangling to suit your hair. What I love about this brush is that it does not have the balls at the tip of the bristle so it does not tear your hair out. These are some of the many reasons why I love this product.
Blanco C.
The Better of the better, fantastic, Maxima definition and very good to detangle I love him, 😉😉😉😉😉😘😘😘
Felicia B.
I have used this brush for years and it was my favorite over many other styling tools. My previous brush was just getting old and I noticed small tears in the rubber so I purchased a newer one and immediately noticed a difference. The rubber on the newer brush felt stiffer and was a different shade, it also faded when I cleaned it with barbicide unlike the older one. Both brushes came from Sally's so I think the company may have possibly changed the material. I went back to using my old one but then the handle broke. Rather than purchasing another Denman I switched over to the Felicia Leatherwood detangling brush and I prefer it to the Denman. I lose less hair and get more definition with the Felicia Leatherwood brush.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I love this brush. I love that is has 9 rows. I cannot & refuse to detangle my hair with anything else. I was finger detangling before & this is so much better & saves so much time. It prevents the mess of finger detangling also.
Andjoua R.
Love love love my brush!! It helps with detangling and it makes my curls POP! I will be a forever user of this brush. This should be a staple for every naturalista (or naturalistO) out there lol. It's totally worth it.
Kayla D.
I personally don't love the Denman brush because I find that i lose a lot more hair when I use it. It may just be too harsh for my hair type but i have only used it twice. I think i have 4a curly hair. However the denman brush gives great definition and clumps the curls together
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this brush from? I see natural hair Youtube bloggers with this brush and I have been trying to find one
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Where's the cheapest place to buy this brush at?
shayna g.