Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY DENMAN

Style Your Hair With Ease Create any hairstyle with ease, a mantra of Denman 9-Row Styling Brush. It's famous half-round rubber pad is great for smoothing, shaping and polishing hair, creating sleek bob shapes and for flicking out. This brush is just right for combing and styling hair into all those styles that you've always adored. Anti-static rubber cushion Smooth, nylon pins Maximum grip and control during blow-drying Pure rubber base of this styling brush provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Just For You: For thick, long hair A Closer Look: Denman 9-Row Styling Brush is a large styling brush with 9 rows of nylon pins. It has anti-static natural rubber pad for extra grip and control and is ideal for thicker, longer hair. Get Started: Ideal for wet or dry styling, roller sets and massage and stimulation of the scalp. see more...

Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large

Start your review of Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla D.
I personally don't love the Denman brush because I find that i lose a lot more hair when I use it. It may just be too harsh for my hair type but i have only used it twice. I think i have 4a curly hair. However the denman brush gives great definition and clumps the curls together
Felicia B.
I have used this brush for years and it was my favorite over many other styling tools. My previous brush was just getting old and I noticed small tears in the rubber so I purchased a newer one and immediately noticed a difference. The rubber on the newer brush felt stiffer and was a different shade, it also faded when I cleaned it with barbicide unlike the older one. Both brushes came from Sally's so I think the company may have possibly changed the material. I went back to using my old one but then the handle broke. Rather than purchasing another Denman I switched over to the Felicia Leatherwood detangling brush and I prefer it to the Denman. I lose less hair and get more definition with the Felicia Leatherwood brush.
Molly B.
Barnsley
Love this brush as it's great in many different things such as natural hair and wings. It's great for a alternative for a detangle brush and great for drying hair. The product is way too pricey though.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
I love this brush it's great on my natural hair plus my wigs,and my hair weaves.I highly recommend this brush.
Shavon M.
Jensen Beach , FL
I like this brush. I get super defined curls. I love how easy it is to clean.
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It is a very good product. I love use it. The brand is excellent. It is highly recommended and is at a good price.
Alexandra L.
Fort McMurray
Love this brush for vintage styles. Works great with wet sets on my straight fine hair. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Chelsea F.
I've had this brush for a while, and when I first began using it I didn't like it. I would use it in an attempt to help define my curls but it just made them shrink and frizz. Recently I modified it by taking out every other row and used it when my hair had a lot of product in it and it worked great.
Annie M.
Albany , KY
I have very thick, curly and frizzy hair and sometimes it is hard to brush through. This product definitely helps t get through with little pain.
Lorie S.
I really like this brush! It's easy to clean and the teeth do not snag my hair. I have thick curly hair and only wish that the teeth were a little less flexible.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this brush from? I see natural hair Youtube bloggers with this brush and I have been trying to find one
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Where's the cheapest place to buy this brush at?
shayna g.