Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY DENMAN

Style Your Hair With Ease Create any hairstyle with ease, a mantra of Denman 9-Row Styling Brush. It's famous half-round rubber pad is great for smoothing, shaping and polishing hair, creating sleek bob shapes and for flicking out. This brush is just right for combing and styling hair into all those styles that you've always adored. Anti-static rubber cushion Smooth, nylon pins Maximum grip and control during blow-drying Pure rubber base of this styling brush provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Just For You: For thick, long hair A Closer Look: Denman 9-Row Styling Brush is a large styling brush with 9 rows of nylon pins. It has anti-static natural rubber pad for extra grip and control and is ideal for thicker, longer hair. Get Started: Ideal for wet or dry styling, roller sets and massage and stimulation of the scalp. see more...

Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large

Start your review of Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa O.
This is a heavy brush with a rubber base at the bottom of the bristles. It's my favorite brush I've ever used. It does a great job for detangling and styling. It doesn't give your hair all sorts of static either. I was hesitant to spend more than $10 on a brush, but I'm glad I did. My boyfriend also has long hair and he enjoys using this as well. It just feels solid and good quality.
Natalie R.
As a natural curly hair girl, this brush is a must have. It detangles, smooths and clumps my hair together for more defined curl even without product. It's very durable, easy to clean and you can detach some rows from the brush if you want for more definition or for better detangling to suit your hair. What I love about this brush is that it does not have the balls at the tip of the bristle so it does not tear your hair out. These are some of the many reasons why I love this product.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
I love my denman brush. It does wonders for my natural hair. It is my go to brush. It helps define my curls and detangle my hair. It is easy to clean and maintain. It helps evenly distribute product through hair. It is a great investment as a detangling tool. Good and suitable for all lengths and types of hair. There are different denman brushes that suits different needs. Great product and invest and I would recommend it.
Ladeisha B.
Wahiawa, HI
Time saver! Detangling my natural has never been easy until I included this brush into my hair care routine. It detangles effortless and also make my curls pop. I absolutely recommend this product.
Stequisha H.
Mobile, AL
Detangling my hair is always a job. After washing and conditioning I immediately apply leave in four sections the same way I detangle with denman from ends to the top and not only does it detangle it leaves my curls way more defined
Mayiah S.
Great for when you need to do some gentle detangling or for when u are simply just brushing your hair or your weave it does not snag or strip your hair.
Melissa L.
Love this brush been using it for yrs great for all hair types bristles don't fall of or break
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
I use this brush on the daily. It always leaves my hair feeling super smooth and no tangles!
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I absolutely love this brush. It cuts right through my tangles and makes my hair feel silky smooth.
Ursula H.
Best brush to untangle my hair and it isn't harsh on my hair. It also leaves it smooth
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this brush from? I see natural hair Youtube bloggers with this brush and I have been trying to find one
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Where's the cheapest place to buy this brush at?
shayna g.