Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY DENMAN

Style Your Hair With Ease Create any hairstyle with ease, a mantra of Denman 9-Row Styling Brush. It's famous half-round rubber pad is great for smoothing, shaping and polishing hair, creating sleek bob shapes and for flicking out. This brush is just right for combing and styling hair into all those styles that you've always adored. Anti-static rubber cushion Smooth, nylon pins Maximum grip and control during blow-drying Pure rubber base of this styling brush provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Just For You: For thick, long hair A Closer Look: Denman 9-Row Styling Brush is a large styling brush with 9 rows of nylon pins. It has anti-static natural rubber pad for extra grip and control and is ideal for thicker, longer hair. Get Started: Ideal for wet or dry styling, roller sets and massage and stimulation of the scalp. see more...

Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I was a little bit skeptical that a brush could make that much of a difference in define my daughter's curls but I purchased it anyway and it was the best thing I've ever bought detangles her hair so easily and defines her girls I would definitely recommend this brush
Kayla D.
I personally don't love the Denman brush because I find that i lose a lot more hair when I use it. It may just be too harsh for my hair type but i have only used it twice. I think i have 4a curly hair. However the denman brush gives great definition and clumps the curls together
Karina M.
higuey
Ufff eso sí que es una maravilla para el pelo no lo parte sus hebras son muy buenas y cuidan mucho el pelo lo protege mucho y lo desenreda fácilmente sin tanto esfuerzo es lo mejor para desenredar nuestro pelo
Gris G.
After giving this brush some thoughts and watching millions of reviews on YouTube, I decided to purchase it. It's a nice brush, it defines curls and adds definition to hair. It does make hair shorter because it causes a lot of shrinkage, so if your hair is a bit short you might want to think twice about using this.
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Love love love this Denman hairbrush. I've used this for years and it is quite sturdy. I have straight, fine hair and using this brush not only tames the knots down, but also seems to add an extra shine to it. Would totally recommend this product!
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I love this brush. I love that is has 9 rows. I cannot & refuse to detangle my hair with anything else. I was finger detangling before & this is so much better & saves so much time. It prevents the mess of finger detangling also.
Andjoua R.
Love love love my brush!! It helps with detangling and it makes my curls POP! I will be a forever user of this brush. This should be a staple for every naturalista (or naturalistO) out there lol. It's totally worth it.
Felicia B.
I have used this brush for years and it was my favorite over many other styling tools. My previous brush was just getting old and I noticed small tears in the rubber so I purchased a newer one and immediately noticed a difference. The rubber on the newer brush felt stiffer and was a different shade, it also faded when I cleaned it with barbicide unlike the older one. Both brushes came from Sally's so I think the company may have possibly changed the material. I went back to using my old one but then the handle broke. Rather than purchasing another Denman I switched over to the Felicia Leatherwood detangling brush and I prefer it to the Denman. I lose less hair and get more definition with the Felicia Leatherwood brush.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I've had a Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush for several years. My mother used to use this brush on me when I was younger and had tons of tangles to brush out. It is the best to brush long hair after a shower, or even when dry. The bristles are perfectly separated for detangling. I can't say enough good things about this brush! It is underrated and not talked about enough. There are so many brushes on the market, but I honestly keep coming back to this one. I have waist length hair, so you can imagine how many tangles I can get after a shower or when my hair is dry.
Melissa O.
This is a heavy brush with a rubber base at the bottom of the bristles. It's my favorite brush I've ever used. It does a great job for detangling and styling. It doesn't give your hair all sorts of static either. I was hesitant to spend more than $10 on a brush, but I'm glad I did. My boyfriend also has long hair and he enjoys using this as well. It just feels solid and good quality.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this brush from? I see natural hair Youtube bloggers with this brush and I have been trying to find one
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Where's the cheapest place to buy this brush at?
Monica H.