Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY DENMAN

Style Your Hair With Ease Create any hairstyle with ease, a mantra of Denman 9-Row Styling Brush. It's famous half-round rubber pad is great for smoothing, shaping and polishing hair, creating sleek bob shapes and for flicking out. This brush is just right for combing and styling hair into all those styles that you've always adored. Anti-static rubber cushion Smooth, nylon pins Maximum grip and control during blow-drying Pure rubber base of this styling brush provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Just For You: For thick, long hair A Closer Look: Denman 9-Row Styling Brush is a large styling brush with 9 rows of nylon pins. It has anti-static natural rubber pad for extra grip and control and is ideal for thicker, longer hair. Get Started: Ideal for wet or dry styling, roller sets and massage and stimulation of the scalp. see more...

Lorie S.
I really like this brush! It's easy to clean and the teeth do not snag my hair. I have thick curly hair and only wish that the teeth were a little less flexible.
Mayiah S.
Great for when you need to do some gentle detangling or for when u are simply just brushing your hair or your weave it does not snag or strip your hair.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
I have very thick, curly and frizzy hair and sometimes it is hard to brush through. This product definitely helps t get through with little pain.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
I remember the first time using a denman brush back in beauty school. I think it's a good brush if you know how to use it properly
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
I love this brush it's great on my natural hair plus my wigs,and my hair weaves.I highly recommend this brush.
Jasmine B.
This Denman brush breaks up tangles and helps to distribute product evenly. I use this brush after every wash.
Melissa L.
Love this brush been using it for yrs great for all hair types bristles don't fall of or break
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
I use this brush on the daily. It always leaves my hair feeling super smooth and no tangles!
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Love my Denman brush. It was definitely on the pricey side but it does make my curls pop.
Ursula H.
Best brush to untangle my hair and it isn't harsh on my hair. It also leaves it smooth
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this brush from? I see natural hair Youtube bloggers with this brush and I have been trying to find one
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Does this brush really help define curly hair
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Where's the cheapest place to buy this brush at?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
I purchased my brush locally.Can you purchase this brush online and if so can you please let me know?
shayna g.