Denman D4 Base Professional Classic Styling Brush - Large uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY DENMAN

Style Your Hair With Ease Create any hairstyle with ease, a mantra of Denman 9-Row Styling Brush. It's famous half-round rubber pad is great for smoothing, shaping and polishing hair, creating sleek bob shapes and for flicking out. This brush is just right for combing and styling hair into all those styles that you've always adored. Anti-static rubber cushion Smooth, nylon pins Maximum grip and control during blow-drying Pure rubber base of this styling brush provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Just For You: For thick, long hair A Closer Look: Denman 9-Row Styling Brush is a large styling brush with 9 rows of nylon pins. It has anti-static natural rubber pad for extra grip and control and is ideal for thicker, longer hair. Get Started: Ideal for wet or dry styling, roller sets and massage and stimulation of the scalp. see more...

Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I have had this brush for about 5 years now and it's just as good as when I first got it. So it's totally worth the price. Easy to clean, and smooth seamless teeth makes it perfect. Detangles my hair with breakage. Everyone who I had try it, loves it, and now has one. Highly recommended.
Breanna R.
Auburn, AL
I discovered this brush once I went natural two years ago. It is hands down the best detangling brush there is. Having 4a/4b can be the worst to detangle, but when I use the Denman brush it just slide right through my hair.
Nathalie E.
I love this brush it detangles even the toughest tangles. I use it all the time to style hair and wigs. It doesn't pull out a lot of hair and doesn't hurt my hair when I run it through. Super easy to clean. Works like a charm!
Stequisha H.
Mobile, AL
Detangling my hair is always a job. After washing and conditioning I immediately apply leave in four sections the same way I detangle with denman from ends to the top and not only does it detangle it leaves my curls way more defined
Ladeisha B.
Wahiawa, HI
Time saver! Detangling my natural has never been easy until I included this brush into my hair care routine. It detangles effortless and also make my curls pop. I absolutely recommend this product.
allison G.
This Brush is just amazing the say the least! I cant believe I have lived my life so long without it! I use it every day and it has made such a difference on my hair! I love it so much! My thick curly hair loves it too! Nothing to improve on it is top notch!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this brush in the shower with my leave in detangler and it leaves my naturally curly hair so defined. The only downside is I have even more shrinkage then before.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
YESS!!! This is the brush for those of you who need something that will work its way through your thick hair. It doesn't have that air pad so any dirt can be easily washed off the rubber. I want this made in every style of brush.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
This product is an absolute must for an natural haired chica! It slides through your kinks and coils like they are butter! If you don't have this in your closet, call me I'll buy it for you!!
Chelsea F.
I've had this brush for a while, and when I first began using it I didn't like it. I would use it in an attempt to help define my curls but it just made them shrink and frizz. Recently I modified it by taking out every other row and used it when my hair had a lot of product in it and it worked great.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Where can you purchase this brush from? I see natural hair Youtube bloggers with this brush and I have been trying to find one
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Does this brush really help define curly hair
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Where's the cheapest place to buy this brush at?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
I purchased my brush locally.Can you purchase this brush online and if so can you please let me know?
shayna g.